Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why Climate Deniers are Blind to Facts and Reason. (Read 2737 times)
Happy
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 559
Re: Why Climate Deniers are Blind to Facts and Reason.
Reply #15 - Jul 4th, 2009 at 7:07pm
 
muso wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 at 9:40am:

Here's a third - It's totally unrelated. I'll post a more detailed explanation if you like. Right now, I'm going to enjoy my weekend.



Hope it will be Global warming/cooling neutral.   Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
tallowood
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Израиль Навсегда

Posts: 9492
Gender: male
Re: Why Climate Deniers are Blind to Facts and Reason.
Reply #16 - Jul 5th, 2009 at 1:35am
 
Happy wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 at 7:07pm:
muso wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 at 9:40am:

Here's a third - It's totally unrelated. I'll post a more detailed explanation if you like. Right now, I'm going to enjoy my weekend.



Hope it will be Global warming/cooling neutral.   Smiley



Yes, Happy, nice warm winter nights and nice cool summer days would be very nice indeed.

Back to top
 

עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print