Grendel wrote on May 19
th, 2009 at 9:38am:
You know I can quote other paleoclimate scientists/specialists which makes my point correct and yours just as hypocritical...
also...
Panel participants at the August 8 debate included skeptical Physicist Dr. Henrik Svensmark of the Danish National Space Centre and
Paleoclimate scientist Dr. Bob Carter of Australia's James Cook University, former chairman of the earth science panel of the Australian Research Council, who has published numerous peer-reviewed papers and is an outspoken dissenter of Gore and the UN IPCC's climate claims. oh and one more time...
Quote:Robert M. "Bob" Carter,is an adjunct research professor in the Marine Geophysical Laboratory at James Cook University, Queensland[1] and the University of Adelaide South Australia, Australia.[citation needed] He is a geologist specializing in palaeoclimatology, stratigraphy, marine geology, and environmental science. Carter is a former Director of Australia's Secretariat for the Ocean Drilling Program and a Co-Chief Scientist for drilling leg 181.[2][3]
Blah - what's your source? Without a source, you're wasting your time, even if you haven't produced any paleoclimate research.
By the way, I'm a dentist. I've never done anything with teeth, except eat food, but I'm an
outspoken and respected dentist. My charges are reasonable. Would you like me to fix your teeth?
It doesn't matter anyway. I will give you a
voluminous list of all his publications relating to paleoclimatology when I hear back tomorrow.