Grendel wrote on May 27
th, 2009 at 2:40pm:
I'm sorry, what a pitiful attempt at a defence.
Your definition of a spoiler... is anyone who disagrees with you.
Hate to break it to you but lots of people dissent and your concensus is hanging around your ankles with the credibility of the modelling.
The wheels dear Mozza are falling off the climate catastrophe wagon. Be prepared for an even bumpier ride.
You are losing the plot (as well as the argument) Grendel.
I defined what I consider spoilers to be, and it has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with them, it is whether they are real scientists, providing real data, for real consideration, and review, or whether they are just politically, or financially, motivated schills, spruiking a line of bull, to promote misinformation, and who seek to promote confusion with that misinformation.
The real scientists, who I may disagree with, are not spoilers, hence your definition of a spoiler, as merely someone I disagree with, would be completely inaccurate.
No wonder you are afraid to provide your own definitions of what you believe in, if that is the level of understanding you are displaying.