Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rats in a cage (Read 465 times)
Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Rats in a cage
Jan 27th, 2009 at 12:49pm

That's the first and last time I ever let a stinking curry muncher into my house.

Usually I turn away every fly blown curry muncher who comes to my door trying to sell me a product. On this occasion, since I was looking to change my ISP provider, I listened to the pathetic broken English speel of how I can bundle my home phone, mobile and also get cable internet a lower price than what I'm paying now.
Well, in a moment of weakness I listened to the brown assed lies and signed up for the package.
The mobile phone (which I didn't really want) arrived in good time. I was told that the cable connection would be organised well before the end of the month. Nothing happened.
After hours of being transferred here there and everywhere, I now find out that cable internet isn't available in my area and wobble head has ripped money from this country through his lies and deceit.
No more Telstra for me, I'm moving my home phone elsewhere and sign saying "curry munchers shot on sight" is going up on my door.  Angry

IP Logged

Swathe

Australian Politics

Re: Rats in a cage
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 1:14pm

I never take any deal from cold callers. I decide what I'm after and do my own research. Unfortunately all these jobs are dominated by people with less than a firm grasp on our language. If you want a real bad experience you should try talking to HP in the enterprise computing area in regards to HP-UX (their UNIX operating system).

It would make the sanest man homicidal.

" The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weak, thus sacrificing his own greatness. Only the born weakling can view this as cruel."

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 1:38pm

Well, like I said, I usually always turn them away.
It's just a co-incidence of circumstance that I happened to listen to one of them.

And he made it perfectly clear that cable was available in this area, so did the consultant that I spoke to on the phone when she read out the agreement and mistakenly (yeah right) tried to get me to agree to 60GB per month instead of the 12 GB that I was agreeing to.
They're a bunch of thieves and I'm gone forever from Telstra.

IP Logged

Swathe

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 2:04pm

I am with Telstra atm as an ISP and am waiting the addition of more ADSL2+ ports in my local exchange so I can swiich. I am ditching Telstra for my mobile to as the Optus plan i will be getting is a lot better than anything Telstra can offer.

" The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weak, thus sacrificing his own greatness. Only the born weakling can view this as cruel."

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 6:26pm

Amadd wrote on Jan 27th, 2009 at 12:49pm:
That's the first and last time I ever let a stinking curry muncher into my house.

Usually I turn away every fly blown curry muncher who comes to my door trying to sell me a product. On this occasion, since I was looking to change my ISP provider, I listened to the pathetic broken English speel of how I can bundle my home phone, mobile and also get cable internet a lower price than what I'm paying now.
Well, in a moment of weakness I listened to the brown assed lies and signed up for the package.
The mobile phone (which I didn't really want) arrived in good time. I was told that the cable connection would be organised well before the end of the month. Nothing happened.
After hours of being transferred here there and everywhere, I now find out that cable internet isn't available in my area and wobble head has ripped money from this country through his lies and deceit.
No more Telstra for me, I'm moving my home phone elsewhere and sign saying "curry munchers shot on sight" is going up on my door.  Angry

I'm not even being racist when I say this Amadd... DON'T TRUST INDIANS.

Take it from someone who's worked with the BO-ridden @holes before, they lie and cheat much more than the average Aussie. They look down on Aussies even though they're clearly inferior in this country. They're the most smug race I've ever encountered in my life. Money is so important to them culturally and they will not hesitate to screw you over for a cheap, lousy buck.  They think it's a badge of honour that they can remember their own bank account number and act as though it's the 'norm' in Australia (Remembering something as useless as an account number). I hate these guys coming into my country and attempting to dictate to me what's 'normal' Australian culture. They're not even Australia.

Strong recommendation: Boycott Indian everything. People, culture, food. Everything.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print