Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 22570 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Trump's house is raided.
Aug 9th, 2022 at 9:57am

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald...

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

Kaitlan Collins

By Kaitlan Collins, CNN

Updated 2340 GMT (0740 HKT) August 8, 2022

(CNN)The FBI executed a search warrant on Monday at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the former President confirmed to CNN.
Trump declined to say why the FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago, but the former President said the raid was unannounced and "they even broke into my safe."
"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," he said in a statement.

Trump was not in Florida at the time of the raid.

The raid began early Monday morning and law enforcement personnel appeared to be focused on the area of the club where Trump's offices and personal quarters are, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The Justice Department declined to comment, as did the White House. A White House official said it was not notified about the raid.

CNN has reached out to the FBI for comment.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:02am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/breaking-mar-lago-raided-fbi/

Below is the statement from President Trump:

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2 and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House. I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:17am

Has AG Merrick Garland made his move?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:19am

Trump and his allies, "Oh, whatabout Hunter Biden and Hillary's emails!" So laf.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:19am

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:21am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:19am:

I'd tell you to suck Master Light's little dick but that would require a bit of contortionism and self-sucking on your part. You've tried it before, right? Were you able to suck your own dick?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:24am

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:24am

There may be a connection between Alex Jones' phone records being turned over to the Jan 6 Committee and the raid on Trump's estate.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:25am

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:26am

Bobby, as usual, contributes nothing.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:30am

AiA wrote on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:26am:

What have you contributed?
Homo talk about cocks as usual.   Shocked

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 12:24pm

AiA wrote on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:17am:

they're just preparing trumps jewelry now. As soon as it's ready the cops will be back at Mar a Lago with a nice set of stainless steel bracelets for him to wear

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 1:02pm

AiA wrote on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:17am:

He may be about to.

Ol' orange F A T T Y is a traitor, seditionist, and a serious threat to national security. He will be facing legal woes for the rest of his miserable life. Down the road form me is the ADX Supermax prison where I think ol' orange F A T T Y could be spending the rest of his days - on the taxpayer dime.

Not like the old days when this country used to shoot traitors with firing squads at dawn

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 1:09pm

AiA wrote on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:26am:

What are the chances Blooby wears an ankle bracelet and has been instructed by the Australian government to never come within 50 feet kangaroo?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2022 at 1:19pm

Hunter Biden Breathes Sigh Of Relief As FBI Raid Team Passes By His House On Way to Mar-A-Lago

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — High-level Chinese asset and sex trafficker Hunter Biden breathed a sigh of relief this evening as an FBI raid team passed by his West Palm Beach vacation home to raid Donald Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago.

"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 99
Send Topic Print