racist beaches (Read 19804 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racist beaches
Reply #225 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 12:02pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 11:15am:
Trashy_Pierre wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 9:40am:
The term Racist used to mean something years ago. Call someone a racist and they would do everything to explain why they weren't. They would eventually run from whatever they were discussing.

Since the 50's though its been so overused that most people ignore the term over 50 years later because its lost its power of shame. Lips Sealed

One may even say, because it has been so overused and used incorrectly and inaccurately.

That is now seen as a badge of honor.

Racist, ispamophobe, homophobe etc etc are the bleating of people who really have no viable argument.

Racism, I have seen
true racism where the people have been treated very badly and with painful consequences.
Not the bull crap the idiots refer to as racism today.

Additionally, if you tell someone he is racist enough.
He will become one.

You're not racist, Matty. You like these people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 12:10pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
Only pathetic losers use their...
Race, colour, religion, disability, sex or CULT status as a crutch.

They cannot succeed without.
Special help
Special benefits
Special considerations
Etc etc.

Pooftahs didn't need to have a ridiculous marriage ceremony.
There is no religious content, no religion in the world accepts these as NORMAL.
Some even terminally punish pooftahs.
They simply wanted to rub normal peoples faces in the fact that the mentally ill have more rights.

Women, the terminal complainers, want special consideration because they cannot compete with men.
Even to the extent that they demand women only places, but will not allow any man to have men only places.

Muzzos have manipulated the racism laws in Australia to their great benefit.
Using it to bludgeon any who dare question their lazy, criminal and sick practices.

Abbos, our terminally lazy bludgers, scream racism at every opportunity.
This is more noticeable when a white, blond haired, blue eyes guy or shelas screams racism because they are "black??????"

And yet, us working class whites can be called whatever they want to call us, they can insult us, call us murderers, blame us for things we had no part in.
Just because we are white working people who have things we have worked and saved for.

The same opportunity is available to all the above groups.
But they think they are better, too good to actually WORK.
It is us whites who work, pay taxes and live with comfort and money.

Not racist, Matty. Whites are not a race.

We're more of a Superior Culture.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #227 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 30th, 2019 at 12:10pm:
Not racist, Matty. Whites are not a race.

We're more of a Superior Culture.

Well.. yes... it's been The White Man's Burden for a very long time now to set the sallows on the path of the angels.. the work is hard.. but the work belongs to the superior culture and must not fail through lack of diligence and courage in continuing to set the lesser brethren on the righteous path to enlightenment.......

Even hundreds of years, as instance India, still fail to bring the darker sallows under the reign of righteousness and they persist with dreadful rapes and treatment of women .... then there are the relatively young in having the blowtorch applied.. the Mussos .. and the way they treat women and poofters and such....

It's a long hard and lonely journey for the White Man who dares to carry The Burden....

Now .. what was all that crud about Ayers Rock?

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/BLl1noE8_9h89S7VD089

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 10:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 11:50am:
Black Orchid wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:39am:
NSW Labor should have chosen Chris Minns in my opinion but they just had to appear progressive and fill a 'quota'. with women just because they are women.

Sad, innit - and yet they refuse the term 'token woman'........ got nothing to do with talent or experience or work for the party..... got everything to do with The Cause .....

I constantly see women inspectors and such from the cops talking in public about all the things going on - never get away from the thought that they are put there just to make up the numbers and make it look good... but when the chips are down, it's the blokes who do all the lifting..... you never see a lady cop running around in camo with an M.4 looking for an armed suspect and hoping to get the first shot in on contact .....

As we all know.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #229 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:47pm

mothra wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:02am:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:56am:
So I was right? You don't actually care about these children being raped? At least, not enough to put honesty before virtue signalling?

I've not seen you be right about anything. I know you're encouraged by the mouth breathers that agree with you but the rest of us take it as confirmation.

Is that why you've deliberately dumbed down this forum? To make yourself feel bright?

Anyway, i would like to know why you encourage a culture of bullying and support, nurture and protect doxxers on your forum though.

And while i'm at it, why do you ban people for talking back, then carry on conversations with them in which they can't answer? Is it so you look like you've made an unassailable point?

I think it is.     

Are you criticising me for letting you post here?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #230 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:06pm

freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:47pm:
So I was right? You don't actually care about these children being raped? At least, not enough to put honesty before virtue signalling?

I've not seen you be right about anything. I know you're encouraged by the mouth breathers that agree with you but the rest of us take it as confirmation.

Is that why you've deliberately dumbed down this forum? To make yourself feel bright?

Anyway, i would like to know why you encourage a culture of bullying and support, nurture and protect doxxers on your forum though.

And while i'm at it, why do you ban people for talking back, then carry on conversations with them in which they can't answer? Is it so you look like you've made an unassailable point?

I think it is.     

It seems so. How dare you let her have her say and not also agree with her. What has this world come to?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 10:30am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:09am:
mothra wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:06am:
Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:06am:
Piss off Mothra, you fraud.

You stand by and cheer when your team pulls out the pedo accusations and even create a sock to join in.

You're a fake and a fraud.

Speaking of dumb bullies.

Yet I don't dox and I don't accuse people of being rapists or pedos like you do.

Really?

What's this then?

Gordon wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Every single post he makes is an innuendo about either penises or anuses.

Hope this guy is on some kind of a police watch list.

Why would he need to be on a police watch list?

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #232 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 12:28pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 3:46pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 2:00pm:
It looks time is coming for Yobbos to go where they came from.

And you? ... the US is a nation of migrants.

Maybe the American Indians want you gone?

Good news Australia changes her pimp
A good news is that very soon Australia gonna change master and become US protectorate (100% our prostitute).
https://www.rt.com/news/465766-us-australia-iran-standoff/

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #233 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 12:45pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:06pm:

I think it is.     

It seems so. How dare you let her have her say and not also agree with her. What has this world come to?

Elitist Interventionists are all like that - they're used to the subject social group doing as it's told, and no back talk...

You'll get off the piss, Kaffir... and get those kids to school and cut out the violence.... or you'll cop it!!  We're doing this for your best good... Inteventionist's burden, innit?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #234 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 10:48pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:06pm:

I think it is.     

I know. You'd think FD would give her another year for insubordination.

Freeeedom, innit.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 11:15pm

capitosinora wrote on Aug 5th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 3:46pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 2:00pm:
It looks time is coming for Yobbos to go where they came from.

And you? ... the US is a nation of migrants.

Maybe the American Indians want you gone?

Good news Australia changes her pimp
A good news is that very soon Australia gonna change master and become US protectorate (100% our prostitute).
https://www.rt.com/news/465766-us-australia-iran-standoff/
you are a Serb not a Yank. A snivelling sychophant but still a Serb.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print