Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
If Tony Abbot wins (Read 2498 times)
dontworry

Australian Politics

If Tony Abbot wins
Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:44pm

If Tony Abbot wins, I'll go outside and make sure I'm successful in coughing up a humongous rotten flemy spit. I shall then hopefully proceed by spitting on the face of this country in disgust. If i could I'd spit on all the dogs that voted for Abbot, but then again that might prove to be a difficult task due the large amount of f.u.c.k.i.n.g imbeciles that live in this country.
I would feel sorry for the dogs, but what's the point of feeling sorrow for a human being with less mental capacity than that of a dog.

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: If Tony Abbot wins
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:50pm

Wow, you sure know how to make friends dont you.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Deborahmac09
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:57pm

And that would make you the number one imbecile.
I don't want Abbott, I don't like him, but he is 100 times the human being that you are.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:57pm

dontworry - excellent.
you must be used to LOSING anyway.

you are one of the protected species here, so dontworry

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:57pm

dontworry wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:44pm:
If Tony Abbot wins, I'll go outside and make sure I'm successful in coughing up a humongous rotten flemy spit. I shall then hopefully proceed by spitting on the face of this country in disgust. If i could I'd spit on all the dogs that voted for Abbot, but then again that might prove to be a difficult task due the large amount of f.u.c.k.i.n.g imbeciles that live in this country.
I would feel sorry for the dogs, but what's the point of feeling sorrow for a human being with less mental capacity than that of a dog.

So the fact that Abbott got more seats, more primary votes and more 2PP votes is not enough to convince you that the COUNTRY wants Abbott more then Gillard?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:59pm

or, being a lefty he'ld prefer judas.
she has lost billions, knifed dudd, lied, rolled over to the independants and had an affair with a married man.

right off the cowardly lefty handbook

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:00pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
dontworry wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:44pm:

So the fact that Abbott got more seats, more primary votes and more 2PP votes is not enough to convince you that the COUNTRY wants Abbott more then Gillard?

It will be very interesting to see how the moderators handle this clown

Wink

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:04pm

Becareful dontworry - I have this (gut) feeling Abbott Will be PM   Cry

if so, For me it will be like an end of what I call commonsense.  Kiss

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:08pm

Quote:
Becareful dontworry - I have this (gut) feeling Abbott Will be PM   Cry

if so, For me it will be like an end of what I call commonsense.  Kiss

Yes I agree, I remember before the rodent was PM people laughing about the possibility that such a dick could be PM, that taught me that anything is possible, even Tony Abbott as PM.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

imcrookonit
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:09pm

If it Abbott will that be with, or without workchoices?.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:11pm

what the 'next leader may face' from  peter Martins blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2010
They'll trash the economy. Yea, sure. Agency gives Australia top billing anyway

Whatever the shape of the next government, Australia remains a magnificant investment proposition.

The credit rating agency Standard & Poor's has reaffirmed Australia's top AAA rating saying there's no point in waiting for an election outcome because it won't make any difference.

However the agency warns of other risks including a collapse in the housing market and a squeeze on one of our banks.

"During the election it was comforting to us that both leaders were trying to almost outdo each other in a race to return to the budget to surplus," said S&P credit analyst Kyran Curry.

"There's been a lot of talk about rising levels of debt, but on a comparative basis Australia's debt remains low. In fact Australia is a stand out, even among AAA rated sovereigns."

Standard & Poor's decided to release the results of its annual reassessment of Australia ahead of the announcement about the new government in order to signal that it didn't matter...

IP Logged

Please delete
Gold Member

Please delete this smacking

Reply #11 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:13pm

"So the fact that Abbott got more seats, more primary votes and more 2PP votes is not enough to convince you that the COUNTRY wants Abbott more then Gillard?"

Interestingly, Labor plus Greens way outstripped the coalition in First Preference voting (49.6% to 43.8%).

I have opined before that greens voters are basically unhappy Labor and Democrat voters, so I do not see a problem philosophically lumping them together, no more than than Nats and Libs belong together.

The coalition needs Tony Crook to claim that they won more seats - and he has been equivocal in his support for the coalition, restating that he will sit on the cross benches.

And to say that the coalition are ahead in 2PP, given everything Antony Green has had to say on the subject, is just plain mischief making.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:15pm

bwood - he's on the left, therefore, it's ok.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:44pm

Please delete wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:13pm:
"So the fact that Abbott got more seats, more primary votes and more 2PP votes is not enough to convince you that the COUNTRY wants Abbott more then Gillard?"

Interestingly, Labor plus Greens way outstripped the coalition in First Preference voting (49.6% to 43.8%).

I have opined before that greens voters are basically unhappy Labor and Democrat voters, so I do not see a problem philosophically lumping them together, no more than than Nats and Libs belong together.

The coalition needs Tony Crook to claim that they won more seats - and he has been equivocal in his support for the coalition, restating that he will sit on the cross benches.

And to say that the coalition are ahead in 2PP, given everything Antony Green has had to say on the subject, is just plain mischief making.

A) you dont get to add the Greens votes just because you feel like it. They are not a coalition. Should the coalition add Family First, DLP and sex party because it feels like a good idea?

B) The AEC says the coalition has the higher 2PP. since they are the onese that define it then it is just as they say it is.

C) Tomy Crook is a grumpy coalition member but remains a coalition member just the same.

any more ludicrous claims?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:47pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:44pm:
Please delete wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:13pm:

A) you dont get to add the Greens votes just because you feel like it. They are not a coalition. Should the coalition add Family First, DLP and sex party because it feels like a good idea?

B) The AEC says the coalition has the higher 2PP. since they are the onese that define it then it is just as they say it is.

C) Tomy Crook is a grumpy coalition member but remains a coalition member just the same.

any more ludicrous claims?

Katter in Coalition camp
Updated 7 minutes ago

Bob Katter (AAP: Alan Porritt)

Related Story: What happens once the independents decide? Related Link: Special coverage: Australia Votes 2010 Key independent MP Bob Katter has announced he will back the Coalition in a minority government.

The Queensland MP's decision to throw his support behind Opposition Leader Tony Abbott means the Coalition is now on equal footing with Labor on 74 seats.

But both sides are still two seats short of the majority needed to form government.

All eyes are now on Rob Oakeshott and Tony Windsor who are also soon expected to reveal their intentions.

The country trio had said they would consider voting in a bloc to ensure one side of politics had a clear majority if it became apparent the numbers would fall at 75 seats for each side.

Tags: government-and-politics, fe
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  Wink;)

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print