Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Stolen Generations say Australia doesn't accept it (Read 1003 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Stolen Generations say Australia doesn't accept it
Reply #30 - May 31st, 2023 at 1:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Gnads wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 1:07pm:
Applicable to "all races" not just one.

Fine in theory but in practice?

Quote:
Haven't expressed an opinion?

Then what have you been waffling/posting about?

Great response Bwyan Grin

No you didn't ... yes I did ...My father can wheel a wheel barrow faster than your father can.

numptykunt
N

You seem to have real problems with a non-expression of opinion, don't you, Gnads?  Our electoral system is hidden votes and I stick to that.  My opinion is hidden from Racists like you.  Tough titties.  I generally support the ALP but not always, I have voted National, once or twice in the past.  I'll likely never vote Tories again after they lied to me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin You think? You truly are a clown.

I'm not asking you to tell me what you vote on the day.

But here you openly push the Aboriginal barrow on every issue. That's demonstrated.

So in that I already know what you will vote.

You label everyone who doesn't hold similar views to you as to Aboriginals as racist.

As dumb as Albanese saying that for the Labor govt to equally fund the "No" campaign would make them racists.

I voted LABOR all my working life ...... I will never again ............

because Albanese(I voted for him to be leader in opposition as well, all members of the Labor Party got a vote between him & Shorten) is lying to the people about the details & affects of the Voice.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - May 31st, 2023 at 2:10pm

Gnads wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 1:53pm:

Quote:

No you didn't ... yes I did ...My father can wheel a wheel barrow faster than your father can.

numptykunt
N

You seem to have real problems with a non-expression of opinion, don't you, Gnads?  Our electoral system is hidden votes and I stick to that.  My opinion is hidden from Racists like you.  Tough titties.  I generally support the ALP but not always, I have voted National, once or twice in the past.  I'll likely never vote Tories again after they lied to me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But here you openly push the Aboriginal barrow on every issue. That's demonstrated.

You label everyone who doesn't hold similar views to you as to Aboriginals as racist.

I label people Racist because of their attitudes, and what they say, about Indigenous Australians.  You hold them in contempt because of their skin colour and their culture.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
As dumb as Albanese saying that for the Labor govt to equally fund the "No" campaign would make them racists.

because Albanese(I voted for him to be leader in opposition as well, all members of the Labor Party got a vote between him & Shorten) is lying to the people about the details & affects of the Voice.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you really are being rather silly.  It always has to be a, "Lie" when someone says something you disagree with, now doesn't it?  How silly you are.  The ALP leader is saying what he believes is true, that doesn't make it a lie.  What that makes it is a mistruth at worst.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2023 at 5:38pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - May 31st, 2023 at 5:19pm

I'd say - like pretty much everything else related to Aborigines - most people have heard enough of it and have turned their ears off.

That in itself is dangerous because it gives the governments the opportunity to sneak something in behind your back without your hearing of it.....

The duty of government is to provide security for its people - and government must also ensure that security is in place against itself, given the extreme imbalance in power and resources between government and the ordinary folk.  Those resources must never be utilised in attacking or oppressing the people, since government itself is the greatest danger to democracy and to the well-being of the ordinary folk .... always has been - always will be.

You must forever be on your guard against the true import of what any government of any stamp is doing at any given time - you cannot afford to stop up your ears or close your eyes..... your opportunities to act as a stakeholder in most issues are already limited enough without your adding to that deficit.

When was the last time you received timely notice to offer a viewpoint in a major issue in the area in which you live?  You must NEVER permit government to specify who is and who is not a 'stakeholder'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 31st, 2023 at 6:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 2:10pm:

Quote:

numptykunt
N

I label people Racist because of their attitudes, and what they say, about Indigenous Australians.  You hold them in contempt because of their skin colour and their culture.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you really are being rather silly.  It always has to be a, "Lie" when someone says something you disagree with, now doesn't it?  How silly you are.  The ALP leader is saying what he believes is true, that doesn't make it a lie.  What that makes it is a mistruth at worst.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Incorrect phuktard .... the colour of their skin is now multi hued from black to white.

What they think they are entitled to regardless of traditional/cultural upbringing or predominantly non Aboriginal ancestry is a part of the crux of the matter. 

Albo-nese misguided beliefs makes what he's saying a lie.

Unless he can 100% explain how the whole Voice & it's place in the constitution will work .....

he's lying.

That he says the govt would be racist to equally fund the "no" campaign .... is a lie.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - May 31st, 2023 at 9:04pm

Gnads wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 6:36pm:

Quote:

numptykunt
N

Quote:

Incorrect phuktard .... the colour of their skin is now multi hued from black to white.

Yeah, sure, sure, Racist.  Who cares what colour a person's skin is, except a Racist?  As far as I am concerned, a White person can claim to be an Indigenous person.  It doesn't matter what colour a person's skin is, what matters is their ancestry.  You can have Black White people and White Black people and all shades in between.

Quote:
What they think they are entitled to regardless of traditional/cultural upbringing or predominantly non Aboriginal ancestry is a part of the crux of the matter. 

Only to a Racist, a person who cares about how much melanin a person has in their skin cells.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Unless he can 100% explain how the whole Voice & it's place in the constitution will work .....

he's lying.

That he says the govt would be racist to equally fund the "no" campaign .... is a lie.

The Government is meant to be non-Racist.  He is proving that by refusing to fund the, "No" campiagn.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 31st, 2023 at 9:18pm

Not funding the NO case is racist..................... against those deemed to be Whites...... most of us wouldn't GAF - we're Indifferents - until slapped with a dead smoked trout left to age for ten days or so .......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 9:46am

How many times must we "accept it"?  Every time they want another pay day?

Get a life is my advice... Albo is ensuring those days are coming to a close by bringing this entire Two Nations thing to a head....

That was his plan, BTW - that way he gets to blame either side or both sides at whim and come out smelling like a rose....

We need a new form of government here.... the old one clearly doesn't work.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 9:04pm:

Quote:

numptykunt
N

Quote:

Yeah, sure, sure, Racist.  Who cares what colour a person's skin is, except a Racist?  As far as I am concerned, a White person can claim to be an Indigenous person.  It doesn't matter what colour a person's skin is, what matters is their ancestry.  You can have Black White people and White Black people and all shades in between.

Quote:

Only to a Racist, a person who cares about how much melanin a person has in their skin cells.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

he's lying.

The Government is meant to be non-Racist.  He is proving that by refusing to fund the, "No" campiagn.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah? ... & they're plenty of Aboriginal racists ... even the whiter ones.

And you dopey ass ... choosing to vote "No" IS NOT RACIST.

That is all you clowns have got .... emotional blackmail & calling everyone not on board with this divisive Voice based on race ...racists.

If the melanin is of no concern then why do they identify as another race of people entitled to special privileges & a race based voice enshrined in the constitution?

If it means nothing then they don't need it do they?

You have no integrity or credibility. You deluded hypocrite.
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:36pm by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:46pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:31pm:

The reasons invariably given by the purveyors of the "No" vote are usually Racist at the heart of them.  Just like the criticisms of Stan Grant are concerned with his skin colour rather than his sentiments.

Quote:
That is all you clowns have got .... emotional blackmail & calling everyone not on board with this divisive Voice based on race ...racists.

And what do you have, except Racism?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
If the melanin is of no concern then why do they identify as another race of people entitled to special privileges & a race based voice enshrined in the constitution?

Why do you react as if it is important?  Because it makes you feel superior to them.  You denigrate them at every turn simply because they have more melanin than you do.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, now we get down to ad huminem insults, hey?  You have nothing else to throw so you resort to schoolyard insults?  Such foolishness from a Racist, hey?  Tsk, tsk, tsk....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 12:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 9:04pm:

Quote:

numptykunt
N

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he's lying.

No ... he's proving he is actually being racist.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 12:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:46pm:

The reasons invariably given by the purveyors of the "No" vote are usually Racist at the heart of them.  Just like the criticisms of Stan Grant are concerned with his skin colour rather than his sentiments.

Quote:

Quote:

Why do you react as if it is important?  Because it makes you feel superior to them.  You denigrate them at every turn simply because they have more melanin than you do.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, now we get down to ad huminem insults, hey?  You have nothing else to throw so you resort to schoolyard insults?  Such foolishness from a Racist, hey?  Tsk, tsk, tsk....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Totally incorrect. Racist is all you've got & blind ignorance.

And the criticisms of Stan Grant lie exactly with his sentiments.

Any colour issue is with him too otherwise he would not have gone to such lengths to make himself look darker.... now would he?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 12:42pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You can talk you hypocrite.

Racist, racist, racist, racist ......  such stupidity from a deluded hypocrite tsk, tsk, tsk.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 1:25pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 2nd, 2023 at 12:42pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You can talk you hypocrite.

Racist, racist, racist, racist ......  such stupidity from a deluded hypocrite tsk, tsk, tsk.

If you don't like being identified as a "Racist", then stop talking Racism all the time, you Racist.  Understand?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 5:46pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 2nd, 2023 at 12:39pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Totally incorrect. Racist is all you've got & blind ignorance.

And the criticisms of Stan Grant lie exactly with his sentiments.

Any colour issue is with him too otherwise he would not have gone to such lengths to make himself look darker.... now would he?

Stan's yellow with hardly an Aboriginal feature - so leave the Chinkers out of it....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 20th, 2024 at 8:15am

Not enough Aboriginal children are removed from their toxic families and communities and so they grow up and become toxic adults themselves.

Tiny menaces, helpless police and no solution
It’s 8pm in Alice Springs and a group of children are about to steal a car and lead police on a dangerous chase. After being caught they are immediately returned to a ‘responsible adult’, only to continue to reoffend.

It’s 8pm and the dust is settling across the ranges of Alice Springs when inside the town’s industrial area a group of kids arrive at the Pickles Auctions car yard.

They’re about to steal a car and lead police on a dangerous chase – an all-too-familiar scene here, where children as young as 10 are caught behind the wheel and ­immediately returned to a ­“responsible adult” – only to continue to reoffend.

Dozens of cars in the yard are protected by a 2m-high fence topped with razor wire, but the kids have their eyes on one in particular. It’s a Toyota Rav 4 they’ve stolen once before.

The first time ended badly – the car smashed up and ultimately hauled into the car yard, where it was written off by the insurance company.

But the car is drivable – and the kids still have the keys.

Jumping the razor wire fence, they climb into the SUV and drive it headlong into the heavy metal gate. It takes seven attempts to get through.
Just before 11pm, the boys abandon the vehicle outside K-Mart.

“With precision and skill, police located and apprehended four youths, aged between 10 and 13,” police say in a statement the following day.

The two 11-year-olds and the 10-year-old are conveyed to their homes and “handed over to a ­responsible adult”.

The 13-year-old, who was charged with theft, driving a motor vehicle without consent and damage to property, appears before a court the following ­afternoon. It’s his first time before the court. He sits there, apparently bored, running his hands through his hair. He does his best to avoid eye contact with anyone in the room as a police officer stands beside him.

In applying for bail, the court hears there have been three ­domestic disturbances at his proposed bail address within the last month.

His family and another family are also having a dispute.

The following day, he withdraws his bail application. He’d rather stay in jail than live at an ­alternative bail address in a ­remote community far removed from Alice Springs.

On average, there were 39 ­vehicles stolen every month in Alice Springs last year. Many of these vehicles ended up abandoned in the desert after they had been taken for a joyride or used in a ram-raid – often at a liquor store.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/nations-heart-is-breaking-again-in-alice...

Far from being the Stolen Generation, those Aborigines who h save been removed should be called the Rescued Generation.
Language matters. 'Stolen Generation'  misrepresents and falsifies reality in 1984 - style NewSpeak.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print