Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Orde Wingate
Reply #75 - May 31st, 2023 at 2:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 1:52pm:
Boris wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 8:11am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 30th, 2023 at 12:52pm:
That the best you can do, Matty?  Oh, really how beneath you, it is.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Invalidation - devaluation

Narcissist

Hypocrite.  That is exactly what you doing, Matty.  You devalue and invalidate any who criticise you, who question your motives or are put up against you. Stop looking in the mirror.  WOFTAM.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All you do is patronise and condescend and invalidate others

You are just soooooo superior

WOFTAM.  Tsk, tsk, tsk..

Waste of smacking Time and Money - I am a valuable human being - I have helped people all my life and even saved lives - so WAFTAM is extreme devaluation and is expression your opinion that I am worthless. According to you I am without value or validity and your opinion is Omnipresent Godlike all powerful and all knowing

Only a Narcissist devalues human beings in such a way.

« Last Edit: May 31st, 2023 at 3:38pm by Boris »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #76 - May 31st, 2023 at 9:47pm

You are valueless, a complete waste of time and money, Matty.  You denigrate anyone who dares to criticise or devalue your worth.  Like a Troll you just speak your bullshit and never listen to what others state.  You live under a bridge, or this case, your mother's basement. You refuse to post any real evidence, you refuse to post links and you just spout your Racist bullshit all the time.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 8:02am

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 9:47pm:
You are valueless, a complete waste of time and money, Matty.  You denigrate anyone who dares to criticise or devalue your worth.  Like a Troll you just speak your bullshit and never listen to what others state.  You live under a bridge, or this case, your mother's basement. You refuse to post any real evidence, you refuse to post links and you just spout your Racist bullshit all the time.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All you do is patronise and condescend and invalidate others.

You are just evil

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 8:03am

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2023 at 9:47pm:

This is a "Narcissistic Confession" - textbook

You are valueless, No I am a valuable person and a good person. This is devaluation

a complete waste of time and money, Matty.  This is your devaluation of a human being

You denigrate anyone who dares to criticise or devalue your worth. No you do - here you devalue me

Like a Troll you just speak your bullshit and never listen to what others state. actually that is you not me - and here you dehumanise me

You live under a bridge, or this case, your mother's basement. No - wrong - just your abuse and devaluation

You refuse to post any real evidence, you refuse to post links and you just spout your Racist bullshit all the time.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...

This is you invalidating and devaluing a human being
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2023 at 8:11am by Boris »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 11:42am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 12:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 11:42am:

Devaluation

from a Narcissist

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 1:48pm

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 1:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 1:48pm:

Devaluation

from a Narcissist

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #83 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 3:20pm

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 3:33pm

To try and win an argument with a narcissist is like playing a game where the other player continually changes the rules both when it’s their turn as well as yours.

You cannot win a logical argument with an illogical person and this is precisely the situation when arguing with a narcissist.

Another way of understanding this is simply understanding the give and take of communication, where opinions and perspectives and ideas and points of view of mutually shared and considered. This cannot happen with a narcissist.

A narcissist is not interested anything g other than their own perceptions and ideas. The flow of communication does not exist simply because when they speak the demand complete attention yet when you speak they will interject, interrupt, misquote, and completely dominate the communication.

A narcissist is only interested in their own point of view and this is because of the grandiose delusion they have of themselves as being the absolute authority of everything.

The best way to win an argument is to simply disengage from both the conversation/argument and the narcissist themselves.

Simply turn around and share your point of view with someone who deserves your time.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Jun 1st, 2023 at 6:29pm

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 9:48am

You cannot win a logical argument with an illogical person and this is precisely the situation when arguing with a narcissist.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #87 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 1:20pm

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 1:23pm

Boris wrote on Jun 2nd, 2023 at 9:48am:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Jun 2nd, 2023 at 1:32pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print