Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Brilliance of TRUMP
Reply #30 - Nov 29th, 2022 at 11:10pm

AusGeoff wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 10:18pm:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
Trumps a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauche, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. He's just that bullshit joker at a party...

I concur fully.

But are those character traits admirable in the president of the
United States?  Seriously?  The most powerful man in the world?

Of course not.  Which is why the US electorate unceremoniously
dumped him to the tune of eight MILLION votes in favour of Biden.

BTW, you forgot Trump's best performance act... his soft shoe shuffle.

https://i.postimg.cc/Jn29t1cC/5ee8206590a80d63008c609c-o-U-v2-1.jpg

Quote:
United States?  Seriously? 

Well yes indeedy..... We all remember how he had the leaders of France the UK and Canada just about wetting themselves laughing at him. Possibly his greatest success in office.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 10:52am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 11:10pm:
Trumps a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauche, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. He's just that bullshit joker at a party...

I concur fully.

Quote:

Well yes indeedy..... We all remember how he had the leaders of France the UK and Canada just about wetting themselves laughing at him. Possibly his greatest success in office.

Sure, but that's his cunning plan. Mr Trump's a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauche, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. He's just that bullshit joker at a party.

Add a tril to the US debt, undermine NATO, divide the West and give Xi, Kim Jong Un and Vlad a hand up, not a hand out.

Genius. We'll win so much we'll grow tired of winning, no?

images_213.jpeg (42 KB | 2 )
images_213.jpeg

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #32 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 12:16pm

I concur fully.

Quote:

I remember that, oh how they laughed when he said they are to dependent on Russia for energy.

They get the last laugh now don't they.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #33 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 12:25pm

[quote]
Europeans Laughed at Trump Over Russian Gas. No Longer.

They are learning what happens when you give the very nation NATO was set up to oppose the power to cut off your energy.[quote/]

I wonder how funny they think it was when Trump told them, it must have been so funny and I guess Putin would have been having a good belly laugh too.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 1:40pm

Steampipe wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 12:25pm:
[quote]
Europeans Laughed at Trump Over Russian Gas. No Longer.

They are learning what happens when you give the very nation NATO was set up to oppose the power to cut off your energy.[quote/]

I wonder how funny they think it was when Trump told them, it must have been so funny and I guess Putin would have been having a good belly laugh too.

Well, of course. No one's been tougher on Putin than Mr Trump, believe me.

Russia, if you're listening; I see no reason why Russia would do it; genius - Putin takes half of Ukraine and calls it "independent". Oh, that's wonderful.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 1:49pm

Steampipe wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 12:16pm:

I concur fully.

Quote:

I remember that, oh how they laughed when he said they are too dependent on Russia for energy.

They get the last laugh now don't they.

Trump was right - yet again.   Wink

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 2:11pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 10:52am:

I concur fully.

Quote:

Sure, but that's his cunning plan. Mr Trump's a bit of a clown, he's a bit gauche, he's a bit of a comedy figure, he's not to be taken too seriously. He's just that bullshit joker at a party.

Add a tril to the US debt, undermine NATO, divide the West and give Xi, Kim Jong Un and Vlad a hand up, not a hand out.

you have lost the plot my friend.

are you saying that trump was easy on china?
that trump tried to give china a hand up?

bill and obama certainly did.
hollywood loves china
microsoft loves china
zuckerburg talks to them in mandarin
apple builds all their phones there

but you think donald  (who is about the only president to take china on ) was giving them a hand up?

send your white flag along with gwegs and mr smiths.

my poor australia post lady will need a bigger van

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 4:54pm

putin_trumped.jpg (55 KB | 3 )
putin_trumped.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 4:58pm

Wink

diet.jpg (26 KB | 3 )
diet.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 5:34pm

aquascoot wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 2:11pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 10:52am:

I concur fully.

Quote:

you have lost the plot my friend.

are you saying that trump was easy on china?
that trump tried to give china a hand up?

bill and obama certainly did.
hollywood loves china
microsoft loves china
zuckerburg talks to them in mandarin
apple builds all their phones there

but you think donald  (who is about the only president to take china on ) was giving them a hand up?

send your white flag along with gwegs and mr smiths.

my poor australia post lady will need a bigger van

Good God, are you staying he wasn't?

Praising Xi's covid response, talking down the virus and finally declaring a ban on Chinese flights, but letting in 48 hours of plane-loads after the ban.

Your Dear Leader did everything he could to keep trade going with Chi-na, and saw more jobs outsourced to China than Obama and Bush Jnr. His counter-productive trade wars ended up costing even more American jobs until he was forced to funnell tariffs into agriculture subsidies to keep his base happy, costing consumers billions.

The example of Trump, more than any other leader in modern times, showed the futility of trade wars and how self-sabotaging they really are. In the meantime, Trump himself pulled 24 million out of Chi-na on business deals in his first year as prez, his daughter/senior advisor leaving Chi-na with millions in her own private investments.

Yes, dear, I most certainly am saying Donald was easy on China, most of all because he ran the US into the ground as prez. Forget his family's personal profit, the only reason Xi was happy to see him go is the global uncertainty the Donald created.

Xi doesn't care so much if you play Chinese-Japanese-Pekanese politics with the domestic audience, he cares when you fuck around with global markets. We all should. That little trade war cost us all.

Back when you were a "noble capitalist", you would have agreed. Now?

Anything goes.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 5:56pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 4:54pm:

That's a great Memes Baron.
Despite the flogging Trump get's from the Media like a Chelsea Clinton 'edited' footage of Trump ignoring a handicapped kid's attempt for a handshake (the full footage showed he went straight to the kid first Wink).
Despite the Media doing its 'Focus' job of trying to manipulate the voting masses by removing all female lead characters from merchandise and advertisement for anything but Politics and run TV series with women in dominant Political roles - to make people vote for Hillary.
...I could go on.  Roll Eyes

Trump has grabbed the imagination of the world in a way that no other President has done.
Biden's international standing on the other hand... well, even Zelensky hates his guts.

Note: Karnal's (Mattyfisk) picture of the Japanese Prime Minister's body language in support of Trump by copying - but both showing defensive respect for the German Chancellor by allowing her body language to exhibit a prime position of knowing they are respectfully listening to her.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:08pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 5:56pm:

Despite the flogging Trump get's from the Media like a Chelsea Clinton 'edited' footage of Trump ignoring a handicapped kid's attempt for a handshake (the full footage showed he went straight to the kid first Wink).
Despite the Media doing its 'Focus' job of trying to manipulate the voting masses by removing all female lead characters from merchandise and advertisement for anything but Politics and run TV series with women in dominant Political roles - to make people vote for Hillary.

Trump has grabbed the imagination of the world in a way that no other President has done.
Biden's international standing on the other hand... well, even Zelensky hates his guts.

Note: Karnal's (Mattyfisk) picture of the Japanese Prime Minister's body language in support of Trump by copying - but both showing defensive respect for the German Chancellor by allowing her body language to exhibit a prime position of knowing they are respectfully listening to her.

Trump warned Germany about this.

They laughed at him.

Quote:
Russia’s Gazprom keeps gas pipeline to Germany turned off

2 Sep 2022

“Gas transmission via the Nord Stream pipeline has been fully shut down until the operational defects in the equipment are eliminated,” Gazprom said in a statement, without providing a new timetable for when flows will resume.

The move compounds Europe’s difficulties in securing enough fuel for the approaching cold winter months, as Nord Stream 1 provides much-needed supplies to Germany and other European nations.

Moscow has blamed sanctions imposed by the West following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine for impeding routine maintenance on the pipeline, but some European Union officials have accused Russia of using energy as a weapon.

“This is part of Russia’s psychological war against us,” tweeted Michael Roth, chair of the German parliamentary foreign affairs committee.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/9/2/russias-gazprom-keeps-gas-pipeline-to...

trump_germany.jpg (32 KB | 4 )
trump_germany.jpg

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:11pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 5:56pm:

Biden has helped unite the Western world against a tyrant, dear. The military aid he's delivered has kept Ukraine victorious - the same aid Dear Leader tried to prevent.

Dear Leader's response? Genius. Putin takes half of Ukraine and calls it "independant". Oh, that's wonderful. He's a "peacemaker".

We should bring him over here to defend the border, no?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:19pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 6:23pm

no, i am glad trump took a stand against the establishment.

you're an idiot if you think trump took any sort of stand against anything. All Trump is interested in is promoting trump. He doesn't care who he runs over to do that.

The same people he 'takes a stand against' one day, are the ones he promoted the day before and will promote again tomorrow if he thinks it'll help his cause (himself). He's got the integrity of a gnat and the loyalty of a $2 whore. I can see why you're such a fan though

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print