Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Top Muzz Praises Murder (Read 934 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Top Muzz Praises Murder
Reply #30 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 8:46am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 5:29pm:
issuevoter wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 5:22pm:
Yeah, who cares if they kill another 250? They're only apostates anyway.

Despite what you may believe, I care, very much so, Issuevoter.  The difference between you and me, is that I blame Muslims that deserve to be blamed, you just blame all Muslims, in your Islamophobic way.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tsk away, "doctor." Your problem, and you have stated it many times, is that you say criticism of Islam is aimed at all people who live within those cultures. Just why you do this is an open question. I suspect you do it to try to support multiculturalism, which would be commendable if it didn't turn your back on the fact that to be MUzzlum, you have to believe that the Koran, all of it, is the word of God, making the believer superior to other humans and cultures. These protests in Iran indicate that not everyone in the Middle East believes this crap. I will continue to ridicule Islam for it, and you should too, unequivocally, if you had the balls.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Top Muzz Praises Murder
Reply #31 - Nov 30th, 2022 at 11:23am

issuevoter wrote on Nov 30th, 2022 at 8:46am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 5:29pm:
issuevoter wrote on Nov 29th, 2022 at 5:22pm:
Yeah, who cares if they kill another 250? They're only apostates anyway.

Despite what you may believe, I care, very much so, Issuevoter.  The difference between you and me, is that I blame Muslims that deserve to be blamed, you just blame all Muslims, in your Islamophobic way.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tsk away, "doctor." Your problem, and you have stated it many times, is that you say criticism of Islam is aimed at all people who live within those cultures. Just why you do this is an open question. I suspect you do it to try to support multiculturalism, which would be commendable if it didn't turn your back on the fact that to be MUzzlum, you have to believe that the Koran, all of it, is the word of God, making the believer superior to other humans and cultures. These protests in Iran indicate that not everyone in the Middle East believes this crap. I will continue to ridicule Islam for it, and you should too, unequivocally, if you had the balls.

To be Christian, you have to believe in god.  To have faith that Christ was the embodiment of god and was capable of performing miracles.  What proof was there that he existed independent of the Bible?  None.  All religions rely in the credibility of a god figure but you remain silent about Christianity, about Buddhism, about Zoroastrianism, about all religions, you just criticise Muslims and Islam, why? You suffer from ignorance and Islamophobia as you haven't met any Muslims, have you?  You keep ducking that question, why?  You live out in the bush, away from any concentrations of Muslims because you fear them, it seems.  Until you enlighten yourself and actually meet some Muslims you will remain ignorant.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print