Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Top Muzz Praises Murder (Read 940 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Top Muzz Praises Murder
Nov 27th, 2022 at 12:32pm

Its open season on anyone who voices criticism of the ISLAMIC republic, and the ayatolla loves it. Freedom bad, murder good, its the Islamic way.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Top Muzz Praises Murder
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:40pm

Typical Islamophobia.  You seem to view Muslims as a single amorphous group with an inability to think for themselves.  Why?  The reality is that Muslims think for themselves and as Iran presently shows, even Sh'ites are rebelling against the rigid thought processes that have been imposed on them.  The Arab Spring movement is another example of that.  The only people who believe that Muslims are unthinking automations are the Muslim extremists and the Right-Wing Westerners, it seems.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:45pm

Brian have you ever seen anyone actually describe a group of people as a mindless collective, or is this all in your imagination?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:46pm

freediver wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:45pm:
Brian have you ever seen anyone actually describe a group of people as a mindless collective, or is this all in your imagination?

When you answer my or others' questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 4:15pm

Because I can think of one person here who actually used the mindless collective argument to justify slaughtering innocent people. But you were too wobbly to see it.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 5:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:40pm:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5536/WEbaRN.png

Typical Islamophobia.  You seem to view Muslims as a single amorphous group with an inability to think for themselves.  Why?  The reality is that Muslims think for themselves and as Iran presently shows, even Sh'ites are rebelling against the rigid thought processes that have been imposed on them.  The Arab Spring movement is another example of that.  The only people who believe that Muslims are unthinking automations are the Muslim extremists and the Right-Wing Westerners, it seems.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

1: Top Muzz condones and congratulates murder.
2: He claims to be the authority on the Koran.
3: To be a Muzz, you have to believe the Koran is the word of God. No ifs or buts.
3: Gandalf supports the Islamic government's right to build nuclear weapons, while they murder their own citizens.
5: And you are trying to defend them? You have a serious ethical problem.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 5:23pm

Boring, ignorant, Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 5:57pm

Is that smiley meant to be made of jelly Brian?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:10pm

Hi Brian,
what do think would happen in any Islamic country
if you went there and tried to proselytise people to convert to Christianity?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselytism

By country

Proselytism is illegal or severely regulated in Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Egypt, Eritrea, Greece, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Malaysia, Maldives, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Palestinian territories, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, and Yemen.[17]

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:10pm:

Hi Brian,

More than likely, you'd be ignored, Bobby.  Muslim societies all vary in how they react to foreigners preaching to them, Bobby.  Some are easier than others. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:03pm

Quote:
More than likely, you'd be ignored

What makes you think that Brian?

Or is that a loaded question?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:58pm:

Hi Brian,

More than likely, you'd be ignored, Bobby.  Muslim societies all vary in how they react to foreigners preaching to them, Bobby.  Some are easier than others. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ignored?
In some Islamic countries you'd be murdered.

Why can't their religion stand up for itself -
why does it need to be protected from other religions?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:44pm

freediver wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:03pm:
Quote:

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours... Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:49pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:58pm:

Hi Brian,

Ignored?
In some Islamic countries you'd be murdered.

And in others you'd be ignored.  It all depends on what the surrounding people feel like doing, Bobby.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why can't their religion stand up for itself -
why does it need to be protected from other religions?

I think the religion is doing that, you silly billy.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:44pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:03pm:
Quote:

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours... Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian doesn't think that's why he doesn't answer your questions.

Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print