Send Topic Print
aboriginal terrorists (Read 770 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: aboriginal terrorists
Reply #15 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 4:17pm

You often use graffiti attacks to show that non-Muslims commit just as much terrorism as Muslims.

But now when it suits you, death threats and smashing up people's cars in order to further an apartheid political agenda suddenly don't count.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 8:01am

I wrote to the NSW government a while back asking if they are doing anything about the racist violence and intimidation that has been inspired by their new agenda, and whether they will take any responsibility at all or instead try to blame everything on the "aboriginal community". They have not responded yet. I suspect they secretly endorse it. It would be cheaper than actually paying people to enforce their new apartheid rules.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 8:35am

If River shitttskin comes anywhere near me in a threatening way, it will not end nicely for river shittskin.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:09am

freediver wrote on Nov 25th, 2022 at 7:12am:
This is what happens when you feed the monster. First they started vandalising tourist's cars if they parked in the main carpark at Mt Warning, in Northern NSW. Now they are threatening to kill anyone who does not show the proper 'respect' for their religious beliefs. This all started because the NSW (Liberal Perrottet) government is trying to push through a sham lockout of all non-Aboriginal people from Mt Warning. They thought they could save a few $$$ on maintaining the trail to the summit by creating a race war instead.

But if you tell a group of people that they have legitimate rights to ban women and other races from national parks, based on their history of killing anyone who turned up without their permission, they will inevitably start to believe and act on it. So what is the Perrottet government doing to stop this, and will they even take responsibility for it, or will they just keep blaming the 'Aboriginal community'?

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_2.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_3.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_4.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_5.jpg

The Voice.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 2:08pm

UNITED NATIONS is set to recognise the full official ownership of Australia to its First Nations Indigenous inhabitants after the British remove their Union Jack from the Flag and all other British titles (like Royal in the Military, Royal Commission, etc) and end 'their' Invasional period (Rent).

All Australian peoples will be thus recognised as Aborigine in culture and race. It's their country, their lore.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 2:15pm

FD. Are you gonna stomp up Mt Warning and Uluru, etc, etc with a gun and commit 'Murder'?

I can assure YOU and all you Whiteys that you will NEVER conquer the Aborigines - POLITICALLY.
  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 5:32pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 2:15pm:
[size=14]FD. Are you gonna stomp up Mt Warning and Uluru,

Actually, not a bad idea - mass civil disobedience. One or two people can be arrested and made an example of - but if 3-400 or a thousand gathered peacefully - no weapons or any of the crazy crap - and defied the ukaze, that would make the point very well.

Walk up the top and glue themselves to the summit.   Instant Greens support would be assured. And no government is game enough to defy anything with Greens support.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print