Send Topic Print
aboriginal terrorists (Read 775 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
aboriginal terrorists
Nov 25th, 2022 at 7:12am

This is what happens when you feed the monster. First they started vandalising tourist's cars if they parked in the main carpark at Mt Warning, in Northern NSW. Now they are threatening to kill anyone who does not show the proper 'respect' for their religious beliefs. This all started because the NSW (Liberal Perrottet) government is trying to push through a sham lockout of all non-Aboriginal people from Mt Warning. They thought they could save a few $$$ on maintaining the trail to the summit by creating a race war instead.

But if you tell a group of people that they have legitimate rights to ban women and other races from national parks, based on their history of killing anyone who turned up without their permission, they will inevitably start to believe and act on it. So what is the Perrottet government doing to stop this, and will they even take responsibility for it, or will they just keep blaming the 'Aboriginal community'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: aboriginal terrorists
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:15am

Well - all of you deluded fools out there need to realise that these people think they are engaging in a war with you, regardless of what you think about it - especially considering that most of you have never been there but sit it out on the sidelines in the cities and point fingers... while you are working out what kind of boots to pull on they are actively engaging in violence and terrorism against you, and have been for a long time.

There is NO such thing as a peaceful negotiated compromise settlement with them.

When are authorities going to act on this terrorism - or will it be left up to a few individuals?

Vandalising cars, you say?  What are the police up there doing about this orchestrated campaign of terror and intimidation?  Just look at those puerile utterances of extreme violence done to 'outsiders' under their 'lore' (I think he meant law).

Sounds like Hanson was right.... (tyre shredder thrown out across the highway to stop the speeding ideologists)...

P.S.  Sounds like that Civil War I predicted is in full swing from one side....

I TOLD YOU SO!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:28am

Rather amazed that idiot is not banned on facebook!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:34am

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:37am

Redmond Neck wrote on Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:28am:
Rather amazed that idiot is not banned on facebook!

Keep 'em there so they can be tracked..... you'll work it out....

Why is he not under arrest for these inflammatory statements of violent intent?  Well - wait until the net has them all in - then pick 'em up in one swoop.

Now to the real agenda - to get rid of all these politicians complicit in all this insanity.... you ready?

Footnote:-  Underneath all this lurks the very real peril of a Tarrant style solution being played out. Do not laugh... I'm ready to say - "I Told You so!"...... again .....
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2022 at 8:54am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2022 at 10:48am

but...... but ...... but ...... but........ mothra from the crypt and Smith and co would have us all believe they were a gentle, peaceloving, accepting lot until the Wharte Man invaded and upset their gentle ecology and communing with nature...   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin

Surely they wouldn't have outright killed anyone who wandered onto 'their land' without a message stick or whatever... not in their nature, was it?   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

So misunderstood...   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Now - Parrot's Tits - what do you plan to do about this violence and terrorism?  Just let it slide you city-slicking arsehole?

No wonder we don't keep governments here.... EVERY one of them betrays country and people in some or many ways.....

(tyre shredder out)... I'LL vote for the party that says "Re-Open ALL National Parks after restoring Mt Warning to the people!"

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Nov 26th, 2022 at 9:34am

Will One Nation be the only party going into the next election with policies that consistently oppose racism?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:51am

freediver wrote on Nov 25th, 2022 at 7:12am:
This is what happens when you feed the monster. First they started vandalising tourist's cars if they parked in the main carpark at Mt Warning, in Northern NSW. Now they are threatening to kill anyone who does not show the proper 'respect' for their religious beliefs. This all started because the NSW (Liberal Perrottet) government is trying to push through a sham lockout of all non-Aboriginal people from Mt Warning. They thought they could save a few $$$ on maintaining the trail to the summit by creating a race war instead.

But if you tell a group of people that they have legitimate rights to ban women and other races from national parks, based on their history of killing anyone who turned up without their permission, they will inevitably start to believe and act on it. So what is the Perrottet government doing to stop this, and will they even take responsibility for it, or will they just keep blaming the 'Aboriginal community'?

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_2.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_3.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_4.jpg

https://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/aboriginal_terrorists_5.jpg

The country is full of delusional so called Aboriginals like this.

Tell me why do Aboriginal activists like this bloke always have a "white woman" partner?
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:20am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 6:58am

Aboriginal terrorism   Grin

Fd has overdosed on stupid pills again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:13am

freediver wrote on Nov 26th, 2022 at 9:34am:
Will One Nation be the only party going into the next election with policies that consistently oppose racism?

I mean honestly.

Ozpol. Nowhere else.

Except maybe Twitter again.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:27am

mothra wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:13am:

I mean honestly.

Ozpol. Nowhere else.

Given that I have seen far worse comments than in the OP posted and supported on ozpol over the years,  does that make fd, by his own standards,  a terrorist?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:31am

John Smith wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:27am:

I mean honestly.

Ozpol. Nowhere else.

Given that I have seen far worse comments than in the OP posted and supported on ozpol over the years,  does that make fd, by his own standards,  a terrorist?

An excellent question John. Unfortunately, FD doesn't take questions.

But he is certainly host to some undeniably questionable material. Stuff that is moderated off most other platforms ... except the extreme ones.

I suppose this is the look FD is going for?

AN Elon Musk empathy moment, as it were.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #12 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:42am

Who exactly is River Ngulinymi Balang Williams?

Could it be this bloke?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 1:48pm

mothra wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:31am:
John Smith wrote on Nov 27th, 2022 at 7:27am:

I mean honestly.

Ozpol. Nowhere else.

An excellent question John. Unfortunately, FD doesn't take questions.

But he is certainly host to some undeniably questionable material. Stuff that is moderated off most other platforms ... except the extreme ones.

I suppose this is the look FD is going for?

AN Elon Musk empathy moment, as it were.

Mothra is "hey look over there" the only response that you and John have to this aboriginal terrorism? Is it because you actually support the terrorism and the apartheid movement behind it?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 27th, 2022 at 2:56pm

That's no more terrorism than you are a genius.

You should use unknot those panties fd before you do yourself an injury

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print