Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
Why are the intelligent members leaving (Read 4334 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why are the intelligent members leaving
Reply #60 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 1:46pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:44am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:26am:
Tue unending stream of crap from Larry about his pretend life: hubby, children, golden retriever, vege patch, real estate, all false. Larry slips up fairly often.

“Lisa Jones” had two hubbies yet Larry said he had one sex partner. Oops!

One thing you should ask yourself - what's it to you?

If she wants to keep throwing out her personal life as some sort of qualifier, he has every right to call her out on it. That she makes it up and gets caught out in her lies is just a sign of her stupidity

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:31pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 1:46pm:
Tue unending stream of crap from Larry about his pretend life: hubby, children, golden retriever, vege patch, real estate, all false. Larry slips up fairly often.

If she wants to keep throwing out her personal life as some sort of qualifier, he has every right to call her out on it. That she makes it up and gets caught out in her lies is just a sign of her stupidity

I wouldn't characterise it as a right; it depends on the motivation to call it out, as opposed to ignoring it.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #62 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:37pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:31pm:

I wouldn't characterise it as a right; it depends on the motivation to call it out, as opposed to ignoring it.

You are correct unless he is American. Then it would be protected by the first amendment and indeed a protected right.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:58pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:37pm:

You are correct unless he is American. Then it would be protected by the first amendment and indeed a protected right.

That's a bit of a tangent.

The US 1st Amendment guarantees protection from state persecution/prosecution for expressing an opinion or belief that is not slander/libel or incites riots or panic.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #64 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 3:17pm

This unending stream of crap and vituperation—an incentive for intelligent members to stay or to go?

The continual trolling by the idiot Booby—enticement to stay or go?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #65 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 3:27pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:58pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 2:37pm:

That's a bit of a tangent.

The US 1st Amendment guarantees protection from state persecution/prosecution for expressing an opinion or belief that is not slander/libel or incites riots or panic.

Quote:
First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yes it is in short saying that there can be no law against it. That means no prosecution etc. It is described as a protected right - the freedom of speech. If it is true an American can say it.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #66 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 4:26pm

Can we please stay on the topic of why intelligent members are leaving this forum?

(Not saying anything about would could be done to reverse this trend because nothing will be done.)

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Why are sane members leaving?
Reply #67 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:35pm

This is precisely why SANE members are leaving OzPol! It's because of dementia driven Drunk!

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 24th, 2022 at 5:39pm:
Increasingly it looks like IQ told you a lot about me. Much of it wrong, of course.

You are telling lies about what IQ told you about me. That indicates very personal info was passed to you and you passed it to DuByne.

Monk you are getting more unhinged and paranoid every day! No one cares about who you are or where you're squatting these days. We're too busy with our own lives and our own families. You don't have a life or a family. You've spent your  time on this planet chasing booze and being a recluse so now all you have left are cyber junkie addiction driven delusions. That's it! No one seriously gives a $h1t! Move on!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Why are sane members leaving OzPol?
Reply #68 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:42pm

Take another look everyone...see for yourself why SANE members are leaving OzPol! It's because of dementia driven Drunk!

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 24th, 2022 at 4:31pm:
When those posts denigrate me yes I reply and show your attack, as always, is groundless.

Stop attacking me, psychopath! You will never be superior to me, uneducated HS dropout cretin!

Where does a sane person start with the above dementia driven dribble???

The contradictions? The incapacity to see his own self projection issues? The hilarious irony which ALWAYS passes our 80 yr old reclusive incel Drunk??

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:45pm

Yes Lisa - it's Monk - the Bible tells us all about him:

Jeremiah 17   KJV

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Why sane members are leaving OzPol!
Reply #70 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:47pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 10:43am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:25am:
Fuzzball wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 10:21am:
"Why are the intelligent members leaving"

Because of fkwits like you Monkey-Boy.

😂🤣😆

A mere cursory glance at the deranged topics and posts incessantly spammed by a certain reclusive incel Drunk who's pushing 80 and who is exhibiting clear signs of dementia and who lives online and who hasn't achieved anything in his life is enough to drive anyone and everyone away from OzPol.

The fact that FD and both GMods have not permanently banned his IP is the underlying problem.

That last highlighted paragraph is the only solution for a guy like Drunk who's on the cusp of being taken into a high level care facility for the aged and demented. You listening Freediver?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Why sane members are leaving OzPol.
Reply #71 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:45pm:

Jeremiah 17   KJV

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

"Prepare to meet thy God" is the only verse I have for Drunk...given his age and stage in life.

The facts are as follows: Drunk has clearly deteriorated over the past 12 months yet he has no insight into that whatsoever. He isn't able to recall what others have posted so what he confabulates (elderly people with dementia often confabulate thinking it's factual recall) is his own little unique world of reality. The continual allegations he throws out at others are completely based on his invented confabulations. Where is the Aged Care Assessment Team in SA?? The nutter needs to get into an aged care facility ASAP!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Why sane members are leaving OzPol.
Reply #72 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 9:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:55pm:

Jeremiah 17   KJV

"Prepare to meet thy God" is the only verse I have for Drunk...given his age and stage in life.

The facts are as follows: Drunk has clearly deteriorated over the past 12 months yet he has no insight into that whatsoever. He isn't able to recall what others have posted so what he confabulates (elderly people with dementia often confabulate thinking it's factual recall) is his own little unique world of reality. The continual allegations he throws out at others are completely based on his invented confabulations. Where is the Aged Care Assessment Team in SA?? The nutter needs to get into an aged care facility ASAP!

And yet he's off to the frozen state of Tassie which gets the roaring 40s winds
and only has nice weather for 3 months per year.
I told him to buy in Northern NSW where at least it's a lot warmer
for him in his later years.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 9:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 9:02pm:

Jeremiah 17   KJV

Christ you're stupid. And what makes it even worse is that you keep repeating the same crap even after you've been shown where you went wrong.
You're simply beyond learning even the most basic concepts

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #74 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 9:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 9:02pm:

Jeremiah 17   KJV

Monk will not be able to buy anything half decent in NSW with the very little money he's been waiting almost 80 years to inherit from his old pensioner widow mother.

THAT is why he's REALLY looking at Tasmania. It's seriously cheap there AND reclusive..just like Drunk is. In fact ... it's a perfect match 😂🤣😆

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print