Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No money for new firetrucks - Stick it up Staikos (Read 137 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

No money for new firetrucks - Stick it up Staikos
Oct 29th, 2022 at 11:27am

They can find plenty of money to waste on facebook advertising but can't afford to upgrade 20 yo firetrucks that are on their last legs. I say Stick it up Staikos !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: No money for new firetrucks - Stick it up Staikos
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2022 at 3:53pm

Well - there goes all that money that knd young lady raised that went into the fire benevolent fund or something - where it was supposed to go for trucks and such - when her intent was it be used for burnout victims (doing that work we could have done with a little help - though a Muslim group came up with the goods).

Always money for bullsh
i
t ...never enough for the coal face.... and we didn't even get that medal.... I told Scotty we didn't want it and it should only go to the real heroes.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: No money for new firetrucks - Stick it up Staikos
Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2022 at 5:34pm

Yep - Australia has been scammed

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print