Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Police deal with domestic violence every 2 minutes (Read 304 times)
AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Police deal with domestic violence every 2 minutes
Oct 24th, 2022 at 10:06pm

From the ABC News, 24 October:

Quote:
So far today police in Australia would have dealt
with on average  688 domestic violence matters.

And...

Approximately 115 of those would be against a man. 24% of abused
men and 13% of abused women will require hospital admission.

[Study by Bruce Headey, Dorothy Scott, David de Vaus, University of Melbourne, La Trobe University]

Apparently then, women can sometimes be just as physically violent as men
towards their partners.  And to make matters worse than they appear, men
are far less likely to report domestic violence to police for fear of disbelief and
ridicule.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".      Cool

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Police deal with domestic violence every 2 minutes
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2022 at 11:25pm

Anyone who's ever lived with a woman will tell you they hit and slap and throw knives at the drop of a hat... over anything ... the weapon of choice for Aboriginal women is a knife or a car to run them over... sheila up at Port Mack last year ran over and killed two of her own female family.... another one killed a childhood playmate of my son at Crows Nest in Sydney - bit of a word fest at some club and she ran three boys over on the footpath.. drunk of course... killed Eli.... never did hear what she copped for that - hope it was life...

Used to be mates with an ex-RAN bloke who was in the NT and he told how an Indig woman walked into a bar, stabbed the old man and walked out and nobody bothered much... everyday occurrence.  Cops hardly interested.  I was up there in the backblocks and didn't see the town stuff much.........

Sometimes I despair of the human race.............

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2022 at 7:18am

I would love so very much to be able to discuss the issue of family violence on this forum. I have much to say and much wisdom to impart.

As we can see, the two comments gone before me explain why this isn't possible.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2022 at 9:57am

mothra wrote on Oct 25th, 2022 at 7:18am:
I would love so very much to be able to discuss the issue of family violence on this forum. I have much to say and much wisdom to impart.

Bollocks.  You and wisdom are not even nodding acquaintances.

If you had anything worth saying you would say it  But you never do, you only ever hover on the edge of Bbwianesque hinty-hinty innuendo or plunge right into the shrill frightbat routine.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 9:53am

So it is their fault we never see any hint of your vast wisdom?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:03am

freediver wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 9:53am:

Oh it's happened. I just gave up. Haven't you noticed the demographic of your forum, Fleadriver? You should have. You curated it.

It's not their fault, or yours, that but wee glimpses of my wisdom on such issues i am educated, experienced, trained and paid to provide support regarding are never seen on here. It's there fault i stopped repeating myself.

And i didn't say vast. But i know enough to know that pretty much everyone on this forum, on this topic, is a moron. And they dominate these topics so that sensible discourse may not be had.

You know, like you do a=on anything about Aboriginals or Muslims. Shut down debate. Repeat yourself. Masturbate.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:04am

Hey Mothra!
Wanna root?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:11am

mothra wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:03am:

Oh it's happened. I just gave up. Haven't you noticed the demographic of your forum, Fleadriver? You should have. You curated it.

It's not their fault, or yours, that but wee glimpses of my wisdom on such issues i am educated, experienced, trained and paid to provide support regarding are never seen on here. It's there fault i stopped repeating myself.

And i didn't say vast. But i know enough to know that pretty much everyone on this forum, on this topic, is a moron. And they dominate these topics so that sensible discourse may not be had.

You know, like you do a=on anything about Aboriginals or Muslims. Shut down debate. Repeat yourself. Masturbate.

All I ever see from you is mindless dribble. And you blaming everyone but yourself for your inability to post anything else.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:31am

freediver wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:11am:
mothra wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:03am:

All I ever see from you is mindless dribble. And you blaming everyone but yourself for your inability to post anything else.

Unsurprising. Were you expecting more out of your forum? You've given no indication of that.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 11:10am

Quote:
Police deal with domestic violence every 2 minutes

And then consider that they don't deal with it at least ten times as much.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:32pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:04am:
Hey Mothra!
Wanna root?

Don't confuse her by asking about her needs couched in terms like 'want' .......

BTW - sure - cops answer a heap of DV callouts.... in NSW annually less than 4% of those actually go any further... most of them are tizzes and miffs and often with both fueled up.... no blows exchanged.....

Now don't go making out that 'domestic violence' is all about fists and feet and such.... that very false definition covers a huge number of things - most of which are one way.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 30th, 2022 at 10:41pm

Ah - so its family violence you want to discuss... nice to see you getting away from the warped identity that goes with the old term....

Easy-peasy ... women are more violent in nature than men... men are more capable at it.  Women initiated 62% of physical confrontations, men win 62% of those..... women kill their own children at a rate five times what the birth father does...... women abuse and neglect children at an astronomically higher rate than birth fathers do.... you may discuss the 'new lion in the pride' killing the cubs while the mother sits back or takes part any time you feel up to it.....

On top of that Indigenous are more likely by a huge rate to take part in violence....

"An Aboriginal woman is 45 times more likely to experience domestic violence than a white woman. Violence patterns are passed on from parents to their children.

Source: https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/domestic-and-family-vi..."

Indigenous females and males were 35 and 22 times as likely to be hospitalised due to family violence-related assaults as other Australian females and males, respectively. Indigenous hospitalisation rates for family violence-related assault were highest among: females. people aged 25–34 years.

https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/indigenous-australians/family-violence-indigenou...

Sorry for providing links... I know most of you on 'that' side simply ignore them since it doesn't suit your 'narrative'™, and you instantly discount them anyway, regardless of their source, as filthy Captain Cook propaganda right wing kill tranny kids and it's all the fault of white society for raising the Indigenous out of their hunter-gatherer extreme poverty bullsh
i
t ... but they are there.....

If all of Australia, and not just the Indigenous, followed the same pattern, the number of women killed a year would not be one a week - it would be three or four a day, so clearly the Indigenous did not learn this from  the White Culture Father Figure...... so it is passed on internally in their own culture...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print