Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NSW Liberals endorse racist rent seekers (Read 1609 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: NSW Liberals endorse racist rent seekers
Reply #30 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:59pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:40pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:20pm:
Your children and grandchildren should not bear the burden of the past[/i]

That would sound rich to indigenous Australian peoples.

And to the Kurds, the Tibetans, Native Americans, native Canadians, native peoples of South America, the Palestinians, the Jews, the Catholic Northern Irish, the nationalist Scots, the Basques, the Catalans, the peoples of Africa...

Let's just deal with our locals... they have available to them more services and opportunities than anyone else.... it is up to them to take advantage of them.

Do not call Indians Native Americans.... they are to be addressed as their tribe.....

Compared to all of those groups, our Indigenous have  massive funding and support and agencies everywhere including a separate body to give them educational money, extra scholarships, and so forth... as I said - they just need to take advantage of those.

It is their choice.... not anyone else's.

Now stop playing the pan-globalist/internationalist, and stick with the local issue of why any NATIONAL Park should be closed off to the NATION as a whole....

When was the referendum? 
When did the advertisements appear asking for submissions on this idea? 
Why were stakeholders locked out of discussion of this idea?
Why is anyone, in 2022, permitted to lay claim to all the land they can see like some ancient emperor ... the Tribes of Israel etc?
Why are not any OTHER persons permitted to simply scale a hillside and claim all the land they can see as was their custom then, but now does not exist?
Why is the simple reality that there are now 43+ times more people in this country to share the land not taken into account in determining these vast swathe handovers of land that will never be used?
Why are those extra people not accorded the same rights to demand ownership of land?
Why is it considered 'ownership' for a tiny minority of a tiny minority to occasionally walk over pristine forest etc, and yet that right is excluded from others who do the same thing?
When will those handed this largesse pay reparations for their use of all the facilities of the society they seek to bring down?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:04pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:45pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:21pm:
When were these reparations made law

They were made required by fiat due to the march of history.

You will have to live with the fact you have lived into the age of reparations.

No Australian politician now or in the foreseeable future has a future in politics if they try a latter-day Knut stunt on this matter. If they survive at all, they will be at best an eccentric oddity.

By 'fiat?'  When was that publicly announced and under what aegis , under what right?

So you freely admit that government here is despotic........ and does not feel itself accountable to its electorate..... thanks for clarifying that for us all.

I predict, rather, that like certain other movements extant, there will be a steadily growing awareness and eventually a growing and overwhelming reaction against.....

My predictions made along the way, and sometimes distorted by the true racists here, are coming to pass.

What is this 'government' going to do?   Fine people for walking in their own National Parks?

I see a bad moon rising...... and these 'governments' have created it.... and are totally responsible for the outcomes.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:27pm

"The Australian Parliament has the right to make, amend or repeal any law within the limits of the Constitution. "

Same-same the State re State law.

They do NOT possess the right to fiat or to dictate to the people.

You were saying?

"Native title may include rights and interests to: Live on the area and erect shelters and structures. Access the area for traditional purposes, like camping or for ceremonies. Visit and protect important places and sites hunt, fish and gather food or traditional resources like bush medicines, water, ochre and wood."

So at what point did Native Title suddenly become an absolute right to freehold over a vast swathe of land under the old Imperial system of laying claim to it... and this regardless of the reality that in 2022 this system does not exist here and its past use has been superseded long ago.?

Nobody is preventing any Indigenous from enjoying national parks and using them for these native title purposes........ but somehow 'government creep' has translated this - as I predicted a while back - into some unmitigated right to actually claim as freehold, as happened with Goat Island....... and the unmitigated right to exclude the majority of people from the same Entitlement to enjoyment of National Parks.

That is not permitted under our system of government..... it has not been done by law or even legislation, and most particularly has not been done by any reference to the people as a whole.... it has been done by 'definition creep' within unelected government bodies, using 'regulation' as their medium of despotism over the majority.

Let The People Decide NOW!

I reckon that pretty well sums it up....

Now - you were saying about this 'fiat'?  You mean tyranny?

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:49pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:24pm:
I see the usual mob are still crying. 

Crappler has become quite an expert at playing the old white male victim  Cheesy

Do you support these racist policies John?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:45pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 7:21pm:
When were these reparations made law

They were made required by fiat due to the march of history.

You will have to live with the fact you have lived into the age of reparations.

No Australian politician now or in the foreseeable future has a future in politics if they try a latter-day Knut stunt on this matter. If they survive at all, they will be at best an eccentric oddity.

By 'fiat?'  When was that publicly announced and under what aegis , under what right?

So you freely admit that government here is despotic........ and does not feel itself accountable to its electorate..... thanks for clarifying that for us all.

As I said, the age of talking this away is over. This is the age of reparations.

As the land was arrogated to the crown without the settlers' consent (although to their benefit), it is now being returned.

No politician who wants to survive is going to stand in its way as it cannot currently be stopped.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:21pm

And herein lies the difference:-

"Land rights usually comprise a grant of freehold or perpetual lease title to Indigenous Australians. By contrast, native title arises as a result of recognition, under Australian common law, of pre-existing Indigenous rights and interests according to traditional laws and customs."

GRANT of freehold or perpetual lease... got that?  It is NOT an intrinsic right but a gift from the governments... and a gift made without so much as a reference to the rest of the people

So I ask again - by what standard can that possibly be extended to National Parks land which is not subject to freehold title claims from ANYONE under our system, and is, by its very definition, land held in trust as National Park for ALL?

This must be stopped.... and considering that Indigenous are only 3.4% of the population of NSW, their claims should only be granted - IF fully applicable and approved - to 3.4% of what they claim, and they must show unbroken possession etc.

Times have changed, and this has nothing to do, in reality, with 'reparations' (victors don't pay reparations) - it is everything to do with governments here arrogating unto themselves the right to do as they choose when they choose without reference to the people, which segues into the very real reasons they have pursued the immigration policies they have - so as to water down the influence and effect of what used to be Australians who knew these things.

Look at John Smith for a clear example......   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:27pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:27pm

So here it is again:-

"In New South Wales, legislation handing over national park land to the traditional owners, on condition of lease back to the government as a national park."

I believe freediver started this one with a reference to sitdown money... paying the rent by proxy ... and it's all bullsh1t.

"Why are national parks important to Aborigines?"  Well - why is everything important to everyone?  What's special about Aborigines and National Parks?  NPs are a white man's construct which they reject.... why are NPs 'special' and nothing else?

So once NPs are handed over as 'being special' - everything that is 'special to them' will meet the same fate.

All smoke and mirrors to cover over the real thing - the arrogation unto itself of government here to do as it chooses and reduce the common folk under despotism and force them to take whatever they are given like some Russian peasant under Stalin... true vassals of the State as personified by the ruling elite in politics and public service.

You must stop this NOW... oh, ye blind people.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 10:08pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:27pm:

Feel free to step onto the tracks and stop the moving train.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 10:10pm

The greatest threat to democracy is government - either you stand with government or you stand with democracy......

What is YOUR purview?  Preservation of the realm as in preserving the status quo and protecting the right of government to do as it will at any time - or preservation of the realm as in protecting the citizenry from all enemies, both domestic and foreign, including that most grievous danger to democracy - government?
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 10:30pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 10:17pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:32pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 9:27pm:

Feel free to step onto the tracks and stop the moving train.

I won't have to - a Truly Woke people, bitten once too often, will do it for us all.

Now is the winter of our discontent...... soon to be made glorious summer in this sun of a new style of governance....

Told yez that the Abbott government would be a watershed.... people are massively rejecting the established parties after Gillard, Abbott and a few others... but Abbott was the turning point since he clearly showed the Australian people what they are all about..... now it is the turn of Labor under Albanese to make the same mistakes of insolence of office and hubris, and thus lead to further alienation in the voting populace.

Clearly the Parrot's Tits government feels that by sucking up to this imagined 'popular voice' - as demonstrated by a small and noisy minority fed by a shallow and self-serving media trying to stir up interest so it can be relevant - towards giving everything demanded to the descendants of the Originals - will give them a better chance in the coming election.

I'd say they are throwing it away and giving the extreme right a chance to get in instead.

I cannot train fools....

Put it to a referendum now!  Take your chances if it is such a great idea....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 10:37pm

Well let's look at THIS deal:-

The NSW government hands all the national parks over to the Aborigines.... they they play rent to the Aborigines for people to use their own parks.... to do so the people then have to pay exorbitant fees to get into their own property held in trust by the state......

So - will this free income help the position and status of most Aborigines?

NO!

Most will remain in the same position as they now are....

On the other hand, a few - the Silverbacks who rule the groups by the fist and standover etc - will gain all the top spots and will make a mint out of this.

Will it close any gaps?  Not as long as your arse points downwards.... but it will placate the terminally stupid out there who imagine all this is a good thing for whatever reason...

And is this the end of all the activism?  Not as long as your arse points downwards - it will just be the beginning.....

I cannot train fools. 

Give them grants of land rights by all means - I've suggested it before - give each family a house plot and let them do with it as they choose... that's better deal than any young Australian growing up now will ever get unless they are from a rich family - regardless of their background which may include deprivation and abuse...

But this insanity?  A terrible burden for future generations... and a recipe for civil war ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 24th, 2022 at 7:33pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 8:49pm:

Crappler has become quite an expert at playing the old white male victim  Cheesy

I support anything that gets your knickers in a knot

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Oct 24th, 2022 at 8:47pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 24th, 2022 at 7:33pm:

Because you are completely lacking in principles John.

But we already knew that.

Do you think more sit-down money will be of long term benefit to Aborigines or anyone else?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 25th, 2022 at 10:29am

freediver wrote on Oct 24th, 2022 at 8:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Oct 24th, 2022 at 7:33pm:

Because you are completely lacking in principles John.

But we already knew that.

Do you think more sit-down money will be of long term benefit to Aborigines or anyone else?

Not at all - just vanish like all the rest with no results to show for it in improvement ... while creating division and exclusion across our society on race lines....

Pure garbage in the 21st century...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print