Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NSW Liberals endorse racist rent seekers (Read 1610 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
NSW Liberals endorse racist rent seekers
Oct 23rd, 2022 at 12:26pm

Expect to see One Nation votes go through the roof at the next election. Who here thinks that giving Aborigines huge piles of sit-down money is going to benefit anyone in the long term?

And before you believe their lies about the public having continued access to national parks, they have just closed Mount Warning permanently, after years of an entirely Machiavellian 'public consultation' process, closing it because of floods, administrative reasons, and gradually admitting it is a permanent race-based closure, while absolving themselves of any personal responsibility for the closure.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/national-parks-joint-management

Quote:
Consultation has commenced on the development of a groundbreaking new model for Aboriginal joint management of NSW national parks, which could see title to the entire estate transferred to Aboriginal owners over time. 

Minister for Environment James Griffin said a new model could lead to the handback of title to all NSW national parks, which cover nearly 10 per cent of NSW, over a 15 to 20 year period.

Under a new model, the public will have continued access to national parks, and transfers of title would be subject to a long-term leaseback of land at nominal rent to Government.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 12:46pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: NSW government endorses racist rent seekers
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 12:34pm

It's a process that is now well-established in the US and Canada.

Is it any surprise it's reached Australia?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: NSW Liberals endorse racist rent seekers
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:08pm

The days when a small group could stand on a hilltop and have nobody else within sight and just claim the entire view, and then hold it because they can keep all others out,  ARE GONE - that kind of thing is the last remnant of the old empire colonialisation days, and has no place in modern society.

It's time to bring these politicians to heel... there are not 600,000 people in Australia now - there are  26,000,000 and growing... national parks are NATIONAL parks, not personal property by claiming it, and politicians and public servants have NO right to hand it to anyone without so much as a by your leave from the general public.

Power To the People NOW!

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people represented 3.4% of the New South Wales population.  Now these clowns want to hand them 10% of the land mass everywhere there is a national park.

Re-elect any of these arseholes at your peril..... and it's time to clean out the public service, too.... put them in their place.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:17pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:13pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 12:34pm:

John Smith once said that these 'claims' were only granted for areas that are not of much value... that may be true in the wilds of Canada and parts of the US.... and perhaps for some time here it was so - but this is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Clearly the LNP, Labor and Greens are intent on bringing Australia to its knees.

We need real people in politics.... not these half-educated clowns.........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:13pm:

John Smith once said that these 'claims' were only granted for areas that are not of much value... that may be true in the wilds of Canada and parts of the US.... and perhaps for some time here it was so - but this is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Clearly the LNP, Labor and Greens are intent on bringing Australia to its knees.

No.

In the new-world anglosphere, this is the age of reparations to the indigenous. It is currently unstoppable.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 2:09pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 1:17pm:

No.

In the new-world anglosphere, this is the age of reparations to the indigenous. It is currently unstoppable.

Reparations for what?  We have no duty to make reparations to those we had nothing to do with years ago, and this is a modern democracy of equals - not an Apartheidist society.  they've had their reparations in the better living, access to facilities undreamed of, better clothing, and all the other benefits of our society.

I you start making reparations, where does it end?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 2:10pm

If it's such a great idea - put it to a referendum of the people.... otherwise the oppressor has no rights and we the people no duty or obligation to abide by their dictates...

Footnote:-  Now you see why our politicians and public servants have flooded this country with people from places on earth with no idea of this country and its workings.... they can push this kind of thing through and most have zero idea, huddling in their ghettoes in the cities, what it means to the outdoor loving Australian to simply be able to walk his own land as a free man.... then Generation Twerp with their magic 'education' can lay out for us all chapter and verse why such a simple thing is no longer acceptable in their Brave New World of 1984 2.0, and how 'history' is leaving us behind by going backwards into absurd and worn out territorial ownership by saying so like some ancient Emperor striding the earth and laying claim to all he sees, AND into the sheer despotism of a self-appointed ruling elite.

Centuries of upward movement in equalities and equal rights for all turned back in an instant by the New Fascists currently holding the reins and being paid from all sides to do just that.  Many of those New Fascists reside in unelected office in the public service and make their decrees without proper oversight or accountability.

It's not just the Canberra Bubble you silly people need to be concerned about.... the 'left' whine about the 'divide and conquer' of the former colonialists/imperialists - yet you applaud the very same thing being done to the people here and now, and for the same reasons.

The greatest threat to democracy and equal rights is government... always has been - always will be.

Replace them NOW!

« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2022 at 2:20pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 4:06pm

I would thou wert a coconut

With sweet white flesh behind
This tough and browned cantankerous rind
We'd get along just fine

I would thou wert a reasoned mind
Who walked with equals of all kind
Alas I here but a steady cry
Giss't all 'ere, 's mine!
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2022 at 8:16am by freediver »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:00pm

why do you feel the need to lie crappler? Is it because without the lies your argument has no merit?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 2:09pm:

No.

Reparations for what?  We have no duty to make reparations to those we had nothing to do with years ago,

We do now.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:21pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 4:06pm:

We'd get along just fine

Give it all 'ere, it's mine!

Kipling?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:35pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:21pm:

We'd get along just fine

Kipling?

Freediver.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:36pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:04pm:

No.

Reparations for what?  We have no duty to make reparations to those we had nothing to do with years ago,

We do now.

How so?  At what point did any law change to create group, generational guilt/responsibility?  At what point did the people decide to follow this path in a clear plebiscite?

Come right in, said the spider to the fly....................

― John Adams

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:37pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:21pm:

We'd get along just fine

Kipling?

Freediver.

With a little help from your friend, Kipling?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:36pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2022 at 6:04pm:

No.

We do now.

How so?

Public opinion demands it.

We can't stomp around the world telling other countries to clean up their rooms (copyright Peterson), with sh!t all over our arse that has stained our sheets and stank out our own.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print