Send Topic Print
Barilaro again (Read 263 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Barilaro again
Oct 12th, 2022 at 6:49pm

On Novosti... pleads not guilty to two counts - assault/ malicious damage - for assaulting a cameraman....

Must've been someone else in the video..................... kinda looked like him though.... poor soul, the stress was just too much for him.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Barilaro again
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 6:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 6:49pm:
On Novosti... pleads not guilty to two counts - assault/ malicious damage - for assaulting a cameraman....

Must've been someone else in the video..................... kinda looked like him though.... poor soul, the stress was just too much for him.....

I hope he is acquitted and the Court makes damning comments on intrusion by these media schmucks.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 8:21pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 6:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 6:49pm:

I hope he is acquitted and the Court makes damning comments on intrusion by these media schmucks.

Yeah, well - they really shouldn't go shoving cameras in people's faces.... I agree there..... hard to keep your cool when they get aggressive with the camera.  They did it to me once and I just smiled at the sweet little blondie and considered her naked, and smiled again, and said nothing solid, let alone reacted to the aggro approach.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 8:40pm

Corrupting the govt system as deputy premier to get $1/2 mill a year. There is a little bit of public interest in his choice.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 8:44pm

chimera wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 8:40pm:
Corrupting the govt system as deputy premier to get $1/2 mill a year. There is a little bit of public interest in his choice.

What has that got to do with a random schmedia fuqwit shoving a camera in your face at point blank range with a blinding camera light seering into your retinas?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 8:47pm

You some kinda Russian, huh?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print