Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Save America from RuZZian Filth (Read 271 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Save America from RuZZian Filth
Sep 28th, 2022 at 4:13am

RuZZians have truly shown their face: they are cowards, pussies and whiners who all wanted the easy life under Putin's fist. See, that's the problem when you make a deal with a devil like Putin, the devil must always collect.

Now you know with this exodus some of that RuZZian filth may think they have a right to live in God-fearing America with its apple pie, baseball, Yankee blue jeans and most of all, JESUS.

Jesus hates RuZZians, they are godless, inhumane, inbreds and an second-class abomination.Under Biden America did the right move and denied visas to all RuZZian filth thus not only saving America but making it "great" again. 

You lazy kangaroo rooters should do the same: deny all RuZZian asylum seekers and pussified pacifists. RuZZians are a global cancer. They are parasites, they hate freedom, democracy and most of all, their inbred existence. I say 300,000 less RuZZians in the world the better.

They know it's time for them to die for the devil they made a deal with. There is no escape. Putin owns their souls. 

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Save America from RuZZian Filth
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 4:28am

O my GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!

Look at their "army"

Half of them look like they were on Social Security and pension benefits. But that's how it goes when you make a deal with the devil.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 4:32am

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 5:03am

Marla wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 4:13am:
RuZZians have truly shown their face: they are cowards, pussies and whiners who all wanted the easy life under Putin's fist. See, that's the problem when you make a deal with a devil like Putin, the devil must always collect.

Now you know with this exodus some of that RuZZian filth may think they have a right to live in God-fearing America with its apple pie, baseball, Yankee blue jeans and most of all, JESUS.

Jesus hates RuZZians, they are godless, inhumane, inbreds and an second-class abomination.Under Biden America did the right move and denied visas to all RuZZian filth thus not only saving America but making it "great" again. 

You lazy kangaroo rooters should do the same: deny all RuZZian asylum seekers and pussified pacifists. RuZZians are a global cancer. They are parasites, they hate freedom, democracy and most of all, their inbred existence. I say 300,000 less RuZZians in the world the better.

They know it's time for them to die for the devil they made a deal with. There is no escape. Putin owns their souls. 

That's the problem with having a dictator

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 5:23am

spastic russians want to kill everyone

Quote:
..........  Explosions rattled the Baltic Sea before unusual leaks were discovered on two natural gas pipelines running underwater from Russia to Germany, seismologists said Tuesday.       .............

...........  pipe belonging to the Baltic Pipe, a new system sending Norwegian gas across Denmark and the Baltic Sea to Poland.
"The era of Russian domination in the gas sphere is coming to an end," Morawiecki declared. “An era that was marked by blackmail, threats and extortion.”  ...........

......................   “There is no question that the largest environmental impact of this is to the climate, because methane is a really potent greenhouse gas,” he said.      ..........

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-pressure-drops-russia-gas...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:29am

Save Europe from the greeny left intellectual elite would be a better title

After years of closing down nuclear and Cole
Suddenly most of Europe is going to have cold showers
And the poor people are going to suffer severely

Because solar and wind cannot deliver

Putin looked at the stupidity of Europe
And realised he has them over a barrel literally

They need his fossil fuels or they are screwed

In the context of the military this is called a self inflicted wound

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 10:23am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 5:03am:

Eventually, most of those draft dodgers will be coming back. Without a visa under a work/student program won't save them for long.

It sucks but Putin has already destroyed the lives of over 300,000 RuZZians. Most of them will never grow old

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #7 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 12:24pm

Quote:
Marla wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 10:23am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 5:03am:

Eventually, most of those draft dodgers will be coming back. Without a visa under a work/student program won't save them for long.

It sucks but Putin has already destroyed the lives of over 300,000 RuZZians. Most of them will never grow old

Unlike your glorious leader Joe (demented, unbalanced) Biden........who has great difficulty finding his way off stage.....  Even a Russian conscript is more coherent than pissholes in the snow Joe...... Grin Grin Grin

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 12:33pm

Fuzzball wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 12:24pm:
Marla:  It sucks but Putin has already destroyed the lives of over 300,000 RuZZians. Most of them will never grow old

Quote:
Unlike your glorious leader Joe.

So the 300,000 are better dead than old? Or even reaching 10 years old?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 12:49pm

Marla wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 4:28am:
O my GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!

Look at their "army"

Half of them look like they were on Social Security and pension benefits. But that's how it goes when you make a deal with the devil. 

Most of them look like they've eaten too many jelly doughnuts.
Never mind - the Russian front soon makes them slimmer.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 2:26am

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print