Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46
Send Topic Print
Putin orders mobilisation. (Read 11585 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Re: Putin orders mobilisation.
Reply #375 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:20am

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #376 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:31am

Her children are returning to mother Russia

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdsADGSXEBMTTre?format=jpg&name=small

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #377 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:34am

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #378 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:40am

Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 6:48pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 6:47pm:
chimera wrote on Sep 26th, 2022 at 4:20pm:
'China, India urge talks to end Ukraine war, called at the UN for a negotiated end to the Ukraine war, stopping short of robust support for traditional ally Russia.'

They recently battled in the Himalayas using fists, rocks and fence posts and recommend this as an improved method.

Yes, and if they have the wisdom to settle the border dispute via negotiation (amongst the fist fights on the boder), the Asian century will indeed become a reality. 

They don't have the wisdom.

Neither of them are universalist humanist cultures.

What a stupid arrogant Moron?

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:46am by athos »  

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #379 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:56am

Latest news:
Ukrainians attacked each other in Paris because they thought they were Russians

Grin

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #380 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 12:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 8:04am:
If Putin's got any sense, JaSin, he'll execute those foreign soldiers as mercenaries.

Russia Visitor Arrivals recorded 7,079,810 person in Dec 2021. All tourists will be issued a Rusty Russ AK, call up papers and Ukraine phrase book for 'surrender nazi' 'give me your toilet bowl' 'take me to your American' 'Putin is Peter the Great'. An excuse to avoid conscription is 1) drug running 2) ruble buying 3) bags of $.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 2:43pm

athos wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:56am:
Latest news:
Ukrainians attacked each other in Paris because they thought they were Russians

Grin

Yes, Athos, it's a new experience, no? Theyre not tinted.

Just think, this is the way Europeans used to be, invading and fighting each other all the time. So the UN and EU said enough's enough, leftards, we want to be nice and live together, so that's that.

30 years with no cold wars and 75 without a hot one. The longest period in European history. For once, everybody was acting nice to each other.

Get the Gooks, get the Towel Heads, but be nice to Whitey.

And then, Vlad had to come along and blow it. He mistook niceness for cowardice. Take that, UN, EU and Western DeMoCrAcY, suck on that.

Now Vlad wants to make friends with Turkey, Chi-na and India and make trouble for Whitey. Democracy's the enemy. Orban calls the new political model illiberal democracy.

You?
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2022 at 2:51pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #382 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 2:49pm

chimera wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 8:04am:
If Putin's got any sense, JaSin, he'll execute those foreign soldiers as mercenaries.

Russia Visitor Arrivals recorded 7,079,810 person in Dec 2021. All tourists will be issued a Rusty Russ AK, call up papers and Ukraine phrase book for 'surrender nazi' 'give me your toilet bowl' 'take me to your American' 'Putin is Peter the Great'. An excuse to avoid conscription is 1) drug running 2) ruble buying 3) bags of $.

You really admire the Russian criminal code, don't you, dear?

Have you ever thought of joining the Russian mafia?

I hear you've got to kill someone to get in.

Up for it?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #383 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 3:04pm

Most prisoners are Moscow Mafia who dodged taxes by declaring to be top secret. As parole they are sent to the Ukraine trenches with a year's salary in Switzerland or Lotus land. However, they usually decamped along with the conscripted Ukrainians and were unclassified as POW without bank accounts. Wagner only offers them cannon fodder at cut throat rates.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #384 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 6:28pm

chimera wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 3:04pm:
Most prisoners are Moscow Mafia who dodged taxes by declaring to be top secret. As parole they are sent to the Ukraine trenches with a year's salary in Switzerland or Lotus land. However, they usually decamped along with the conscripted Ukrainians and were unclassified as POW without bank accounts. Wagner only offers them cannon fodder at cut throat rates.

Just so, JaSin. Or they're protesters offered a quick death as cannon fodder instead of a mandatory 15 year stint in the gulags.

Russia has two forms of gulags: red prisons controlled by the guards, and blue prisons controlled by the mafia. I know where I'd prefer to go if I was one of those Moscow mafiosi, dear, and it wouldn't be to the Russian front.

You?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #385 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 8:06pm

The call up commissariat keeps a firm grip on trench disorder. Ukrainian conscripts and prisoners have disputes about desertion. Generally speaking, a Ukrainian will desert on the first day but prisoners will wait until they've got enough food, alcohol and dead officers before making the dash westwards. Some are sent back to square one for having unauthorised opinions in a public place such as Ukraine.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #386 - Sep 30th, 2022 at 10:17pm

Russian authorities claim less than 6,000 killed in Ukraine. This figure has required Russian to mobilise. Either that figure is not true, or The Russian military was not as big as they claimed.

But there is more to the call up of 300,000 than just sending them to Ukraine. First of all, training and equipping the conscripts is a huge logistical undertaking, and so far the Russian have not been able to support their troops in Ukraine efficiently.

Putin and the Muscovites know this, but there is a very real threat of civil war in Russia. As well as increasing the army, a mobilised society undercuts the ability to organise an armed opposition. Putin and Lavrov put on this tough guy routine, but their actions are desperate.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #387 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 12:38am

athos wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 10:11am:
exclusive smoking gun

Biden admitted that America planted the explosions on the
Russian gas pipelines Mainstream 1 and Mainstream 2

Cool heavily edited video, bro.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #388 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 12:42am

issuevoter wrote on Sep 30th, 2022 at 10:17pm:
Russian authorities claim less than 6,000 killed in Ukraine. This figure has required Russian to mobilise. Either that figure is not true, or The Russian military was not as big as they claimed.

But there is more to the call up of 300,000 than just sending them to Ukraine. First of all, training and equipping the conscripts is a huge logistical undertaking, and so far the Russian have not been able to support their troops in Ukraine efficiently.

Putin and the Muscovites know this, but there is a very real threat of civil war in Russia. As well as increasing the army, a mobilised society undercuts the ability to organise an armed opposition. Putin and Lavrov put on this tough guy routine, but their actions are desperate.

Those estimated 6,000 are most likely the bodies that were returned to RuZZia. They bodies they couldn't ignore. As for the 300,000 call up have you seen them? The contrast is striking. Either they are over 50 or just turned 20 which means this call up is not to "defend the Motherland' but for RuZzia to rid itself of its poor and the old.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #389 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 8:53am

Putin has accused Zelensky of hacking the Donbas vote. The full-time score stands at Zelensky Nazi Party 96%. Putin Mafia TV 1.5%. UK Pound down 35%. Russian conscription data is deleted and Zelensky moves up to the semi-final.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46
Send Topic Print