Serious Allegation
Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:06pm

The conversation in full, with my highlighting:

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:09am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:04am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:01am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:55am:
OMG! There's more .....

Clinton WITH the very girls his grubby bitch of a friend Maxwell organised for him!

The pics keep coming and I can't size them on here. Clinton with the underaged girls ffs!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=clinton%20and%20maxwell&tbm=isch&hl=en-au&tbs...

The Lolita Express! Never ending pictures! Clinton plus Maxwell plus Epstein plus minor girls!

A serious question: Why is Groggy defending a pedophile like Clinton? Anyone know?

Note the allegation from Lisa: "a pedophile like Clinton".

Has Clinton been convicted of any offence?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Serious Allegation
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:22pm

You would think the right would be too embarrassed to talk about paedophilia with Trump's unresolved accusations..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:06pm:
The conversation in full, with my highlighting:

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:09am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:04am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:01am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:55am:
OMG! There's more .....

Clinton WITH the very girls his grubby bitch of a friend Maxwell organised for him!

The pics keep coming and I can't size them on here. Clinton with the underaged girls ffs!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=clinton%20and%20maxwell&tbm=isch&hl=en-au&tbs...

The Lolita Express! Never ending pictures! Clinton plus Maxwell plus Epstein plus minor girls!

A serious question: Why is Groggy defending a pedophile like Clinton? Anyone know?

Note the allegation from Lisa: "a pedophile like Clinton".

Wouldn't know. Take a look at the plethora of visual evidence provided in the topic you took that 1 post out of.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1656460881/0

The question you keep deflecting is this : Why are you still defending him Groggy?

In fact your only concern is this : trying to point your multi troll finger at me for providing you with pages of evidence to you clearly showing this former Democrat President getting massaged by one of the girls involved in the sex crimes of Maxwell and Epstein. Maxwell ... convicted sex offender Maxwell even RELIED on Clinton to get her lengthy sentence reduced to 4 years! He was her character reference ffs!

Edit:

Dear Lord even Wiki is exposing this sex fiend! Example after example ....and an entire paragraph just in relation to teenagers!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_assault_and_misconduct_alleg...

None of these links concerns a passive aggressive multi troll like you. Why is that?

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:50pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:34pm

As I posted earlier:  Where is the evidence that Bill Clinton was
actually a paedophile?  That's an extremely serious claim to make, and
needs some viable supporting evidence.  As far as I could ascertain, his
only 'away from home' peccadillo was with Monica Lewinsky—who was
many years from being a minor at the time LOL.

So... where's your "visual" evidence Lisa?

Huh

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:45pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:34pm:

Huh

Oh look who's now logged in pretending they don't know the links I've provided.

Take another look at my earlier post in THIS topic ( close down your multi screens first as that will definitely make things harder for you to see the bleeding obvious ).

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:49pm

Huh

I think Clintons connection to Epstein & Maxwell is as equally prominent as Trumps & Prince Andrews.

May not be a paedophile - but a fair chance he's a Hebephile.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:51pm

Bill Clinton with Epstein and Maxwell who trafficked young women and girls for the sexual gratification of old men

No smoke without fire

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-epstein-maxwell/

Context
According to the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, the pictures were captured by White House photographer Ralph Alswang on Sept. 29, 1993. Epstein and Maxwell were photographed speaking with Clinton after the president made remarks at an event for donors to the White House restoration project. The Daily Beast later reported that Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Clinton’s term in office.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:52pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:49pm:

Huh

I think Clintons connection to Epstein & Maxwell is as equally prominent as Trumps & Prince Andrews.

👇 Now look at who Maxwell relied on.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:55pm

Considering Clinton,(  like Peccary) will look you in the eye and LIE that he didn't do anything with Monica, etc, etc, etc.
Which is proved that he would lie, left right and centre to cover his dirty trail.
At least Trump doesn't 'pretend' or try to con the public with lies on his own attitudes, etc.

So Clinton being a PROVEN LIAR and all the perverse, viced sex addictions (of a liar) - one doesn't need a certified 'Legal' stamp of approval from a PRIVATISED POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT KNOWN AS THE USA (run by the Media via Democrats) - to accuse Clinton of being a Paedophile by PUBLIC OPINION.

The cowardly, lying weasel known as Peccary would lawsuit his own mother for not weening him later in life. We know what he's like and I can take any 'Public' accusation from other Members here as believable without direct legalised approval from an invasive nation that falsely accuses other nations, than anything of 'legalised' approval as fact from a liar like Peccary.

I definitely think B.Clinton is a dirty sex addict and that can incorporate 'paedophile' in its range as stated by the Medical Industry. Just another branch on the same rotten tree.

Peccary is a fraud and evil.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:59pm

The flaw in Peccary is that the USA Political/Legal system is based on $$$ and Power.
The USA Art (Music isn't Art) world looks after Love, Sex, Relationships as the Alpha in that part of the world.

...this is why people like Peccary are flawed in their seeking justification for his accusations in a world not designed for 'sex'. Which is where these Politicians involved with the Media - come undone and perverted by the Media culture.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:01pm

I'm PMimg Freediver. It's important he sees this topic and the others connected with it.

It will show the malicious intent of our resident multi troll Groggy and his clear justification and support for Clinton despite being given link after link after link of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell AND underage girls. You can't fake actual pictures taken on so many occasions as well as the confessions of the girls IN those terrible pictures!

Yet in the grubby mind if Groggy I need to be reported to a Freediver. For grubby Groggy ... it's Clinton who must remain untouchable! As a mother of 2 daughters I'm absolutely disgusted with Groggy and his even grubbier troll pals! But we all know Grubby Groggy and what/who he stands for. I feel dirty knowing I post with someone so ethically bankrupt as this Groggy cyber junkie troll! Yuk!

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:07pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:03pm

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:04pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:03pm:

Has Trump?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:16pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:01pm:
I'm PMimg Freediver. It's important he sees this topic and the others connected with it.

It will show the malicious intent of our resident multi troll Groggy and his clear justification and support for Clinton despite being given link after link after link of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell AND underage girls. You can't fake actual pictures taken on so many occasions as well as the confessions of the girls IN those terrible pictures!

Yet in the grubby mind if Groggy I need to be reported to a Freediver. For grubby Groggy ... it's Clinton who must remain untouchable! As a mother of 2 daughters I'm absolutely disgusted with Groggy and his even grubbier troll pals! But we all know Grubby Groggy and what/who he stands for. I feel dirty knowing I post with someone so ethically bankrupt as this Groggy cyber junkie troll! Yuk!

He needs to be banned permanently and sent back to the Monk Dungeon where he, Smith and Mothra belong.
But we know he will 'sock back in' as always.
I think its enough that he stalks members like Bobby with his homo-erotic taunts and attacks. He needs to be banned for that alone.

He's just a Media Musician-Entertainer who doesn't know anything about Politics, except to corrupt it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:30pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:49pm:

Huh

I'm not altogether convinced that their connection created paedophiles of Prince Andrew or Trump... there were plenty of willing paid women who were passed off as not being minors etc... the word is they were paid, so it was a very strange thing, to say the least.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print