Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Trump's Good Friend Gets 20 Years (Read 1583 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's Good Friend Gets 20 Years
Reply #75 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:30pm

Quote:
Topic Summary - Displaying 15 post(s). Click here to show all
Posted by: greggerypeccary  Mark & Quote      Posted on: Today at 4:27pm
Mustapha_Khunt wrote Today at 4:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote Today at 3:30pm:
AusGeoff wrote Today at 2:36pm:
UnSubRocky wrote Today at 2:33pm:
Bad idea to go around calling someone a paedophile, Lisa. You might end up canned like your nemesis Future.

Agreed.  Dangerous territory.

But despite Lisa claiming Bill Clinton was, or is, a paedophile, she's yet
to produce any clearly viable evidence supporting a serious claim like this.

She's made a serious claim with zero proof, and has defamed someone in the process.

Can't see her getting out of this one.

I'm sorry, Greggery, is this correct? You provided proof of Mr Trump's alleged child sex crimes, and Lisa accused you of being an alleged paedophile?

Well, let's see if we can sort this out.

I have provided indisputable proof - court documents -  that Donald J. Trump is an alleged child rapist. Yes.

Lisa then accused Clinton of being a paedophile.

Then, Xavier accused me of being an "alleged" paedophile.

Hitherto, there has been no proof of these allegations provided by Lisa or Xavier.

Good heavens, dear. This is, quite frankly, appalling. Have either of them expressed any disgust over the alleged crimes you've exposed? Any at all?

Typical.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Clinton and Maxwell the fiasco continues here
Reply #76 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:34pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:04am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:01am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:55am:
OMG! There's more .....

Clinton WITH the very girls his grubby bitch of a friend Maxwell organised for him!

The pics keep coming and I can't size them on here.

I see. Another alleged criminal enabler makes even more excuses.

I say, dear, why don't you come clean? We know exactly what you're up to here.

I've never been so allegedly disgusted in all my life.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:41pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:40pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:00am:
Strange that Peccary the 'alleged' Paedophile of this Forum tries to stick mud with Trump and the Island of Paedophile Delights run by Maxwell and Epstein.
When Trump was not a Consumer, more a Competitor if that and was noted by many to stay 'aloof' of being part of their scene.
Peccary knows how to roll barbed wire sometimes.

Excuse I, do you have any proof of the heinous alleged crimes of which you accuse your fellow members?

And can you explain how your alleged Dear Leader was "aloof" when he said Epstein was a great guy to party with, even if he allegedly liked his girls a little on the young side?

Cheers.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #78 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:56pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 4:05pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:26pm:
AusGeoff wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:22pm:
...So I'll ask you a third time to show us the "visual" evidence you've
claimed to have.

And if you can't, then that's okay.  But it does indicate to me that
your claim about Clinton's juvenile sexual predilection is totally without
any foundation.   Tsk, tsk.

Bwian/Gwoggy you do realise you're an even bigger multi troll idiot now than we previously thought you were...

Next time TRY to be more plausible and less see through. Or perhaps you should try and just give up your multi screens and multi ids altogether. There's a challenge for you Emu Groggy Bwian Geoff Corp or just TROLL for short. 

LOL... poor Lisa, backed into a corner with nowhere to go.

And still NO sign of her "visual" proof for her allegation that Clinton is a paedophile.

—You must try harder sweetie.     Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:40pm:
Strange that Peccary the 'alleged' Paedophile of this Forum tries to stick mud with Trump and the Island of Paedophile Delights run by Maxwell and Epstein.
When Trump was not a Consumer, more a Competitor if that and was noted by many to stay 'aloof' of being part of their scene.

Excuse I, do you have any proof of the heinous alleged crimes of which you accuse your fellow members?

He's just checking with Lisa.

I'm sure they'll get back to us any minute now.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:00pm:

Lisa's our resident Sydney Powell. She has the affidavit ready to go.

We'll get JaSin onto the proofreading.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 9:00pm:

Lisa's our resident Sydney Powell. She has the affidavit ready to go.

We'll get JaSin onto the proofreading.

What could possibly go wrong?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #82 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:01pm

Here Freediver :

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:32pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:16pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:01pm:
I'm PMimg Freediver. It's important he sees this topic and the others connected with it.

It will show the malicious intent of our resident multi troll Groggy and his clear justification and support for Clinton despite being given link after link after link of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell AND underage girls. You can't fake actual pictures taken on so many occasions as well as the confessions of the girls IN those terrible pictures!

Yet in the grubby mind if Groggy I need to be reported to a Freediver. For grubby Groggy ... it's Clinton who must remain untouchable! As a mother of 2 daughters I'm absolutely disgusted with Groggy and his even grubbier troll pals! But we all know Grubby Groggy and what/who he stands for. I feel dirty knowing I post with someone so ethically bankrupt as this Groggy cyber junkie troll! Yuk!

He needs to be banned permanently and sent back to the Monk Dungeon where he, Smith and Mothra belong.
But we know he will 'sock back in' as always.
I think its enough that he stalks members like Bobby with his homo-erotic taunts and attacks. He needs to be banned for that alone.

He's just a Media Musician-Entertainer who doesn't know anything about Politics, except to corrupt it.

He's not even that. What he's attempted to do here is totally vile. Women and girls .... mothers of daughters will not be silenced by those who abuse girls esp underage girls. It's disgusting irrespective of who is the perpetrator and in this case I make no apology whatsoever for providing link after link after link including Wiki ffs which clearly shows visual and other evidence of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell. Maxwell even RELIED on Clinton's name AND association to try and get herself off the hook!

The young girls who were involved in these damning pictures have also testified about it.

Yet all the grubby Groggy's mindset was concerned about was this : Me. Silencing me to be more precise.

No Groggy .... as a mother of 2 daughters I won't be frightened or silenced by the likes of gutless ethically bankrupt cowards like yourself. IF I see something untoward I will make it known!

Freediver here and Aussie who is the Admin over on OzPol's sister site PA BOTH know I speak with conviction. And I won't be silenced. Easily.

Dear God ... even MORE on Clinton being the reference character both Maxwell and Epstein relied on!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/juliette-bryant-epstein-bill-c...

OMG!

Clinton and Epstein were like brothers ffs! Sickening truly sickening!

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-like-brothers-documentary-...

Clinton invites Maxwell to his only daughter's high profile wedding 😩

https://mobile.twitter.com/ghostpanther/status/1147975821107159041

Eyewitness testifies that Clinton was with minors at Epstein's place ffs!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=clinton%20and%20maxwell&tbm=isch&hl=en-au&tbs...

Wiki - another nail in Clinton's coffin.  Brace yourself as you read up on the never ending list of what Bill
Clinton has been up to. 😩😳

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_assault_and_misconduct_alleg...

The list of links keeps going ffs! 

It's absolutely revolting what mainstream media has on former Democrat President Bill Clinton!

And no I will NOT be silenced by anyone especially given the corroborating plethora of linked evidence in cyberspace that's freely available to anyone.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #83 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:02pm

Here Freediver :

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 4:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:49pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:38pm:
Yes, but I'm not making any - I'm just stating the facts.

It is alleged (by someone else, not me) that Donald J. Trump, along with close friend and convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, raped a 13-year-old girl and then threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone.

Moreover, I have provided evidence of these allegations in the form of official New York court documents.

I can explain it.

Explain why Lisa called Clinton a paedophile with zero proof, or explain why Xavier called me an "alleged" paedophile with zero proof?

I don't know about YOU Groggy being an alleged pedophile but you're a definite bona fide supporter of pedophiles (alleged or otherwise) like Muhammad and Clinton. And that alone makes you vile! And an ethically bankrupt grub!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:12pm

Lisa/Larry Jones-Ross is heading towards a suspension.  Grin

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:13pm

AiA wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:12pm:
Lisa/Larry Jones-Ross is heading towards a suspension.  Grin

Oh yes  Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:29pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 10:01pm:
Here Freediver :

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:32pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:16pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 1:01pm:
I'm PMimg Freediver. It's important he sees this topic and the others connected with it.

It will show the malicious intent of our resident multi troll Groggy and his clear justification and support for Clinton despite being given link after link after link of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell AND underage girls. You can't fake actual pictures taken on so many occasions as well as the confessions of the girls IN those terrible pictures!

Yet in the grubby mind if Groggy I need to be reported to a Freediver. For grubby Groggy ... it's Clinton who must remain untouchable! As a mother of 2 daughters I'm absolutely disgusted with Groggy and his even grubbier troll pals! But we all know Grubby Groggy and what/who he stands for. I feel dirty knowing I post with someone so ethically bankrupt as this Groggy cyber junkie troll! Yuk!

He needs to be banned permanently and sent back to the Monk Dungeon where he, Smith and Mothra belong.
But we know he will 'sock back in' as always.
I think its enough that he stalks members like Bobby with his homo-erotic taunts and attacks. He needs to be banned for that alone.

He's just a Media Musician-Entertainer who doesn't know anything about Politics, except to corrupt it.

He's not even that. What he's attempted to do here is totally vile. Women and girls .... mothers of daughters will not be silenced by those who abuse girls esp underage girls. It's disgusting irrespective of who is the perpetrator and in this case I make no apology whatsoever for providing link after link after link including Wiki ffs which clearly shows visual and other evidence of Clinton's involvement with Maxwell. Maxwell even RELIED on Clinton's name AND association to try and get herself off the hook!

The young girls who were involved in these damning pictures have also testified about it.

Yet all the grubby Groggy's mindset was concerned about was this : Me. Silencing me to be more precise.

No Groggy .... as a mother of 2 daughters I won't be frightened or silenced by the likes of gutless ethically bankrupt cowards like yourself. IF I see something untoward I will make it known!

Freediver here and Aussie who is the Admin over on OzPol's sister site PA BOTH know I speak with conviction. And I won't be silenced. Easily.

Dear God ... even MORE on Clinton being the reference character both Maxwell and Epstein relied on!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/juliette-bryant-epstein-bill-c...

OMG!

Clinton and Epstein were like brothers ffs! Sickening truly sickening!

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-like-brothers-documentary-...

Clinton invites Maxwell to his only daughter's high profile wedding 😩

https://mobile.twitter.com/ghostpanther/status/1147975821107159041

Eyewitness testifies that Clinton was with minors at Epstein's place ffs!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=clinton%20and%20maxwell&tbm=isch&hl=en-au&tbs...

Wiki - another nail in Clinton's coffin.  Brace yourself as you read up on the never ending list of what Bill
Clinton has been up to. 😩😳

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_assault_and_misconduct_alleg...

The list of links keeps going ffs! 

It's absolutely revolting what mainstream media has on former Democrat President Bill Clinton!

And no I will NOT be silenced by anyone especially given the corroborating plethora of linked evidence in cyberspace that's freely available to anyone.

Here you go, JaSin. Could you factcheck this one for Lisa, please?

She's busy doing her nails.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 11:01am

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print