Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
According to Kondratieff (Read 1615 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: According to Kondratieff
Reply #15 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:15pm

Boris wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:26am:
He is happy about it

It is not a problem for him

These people can do no wrong

Amazing what can be read from an image and an acknowledgement of a post, hey, Matty?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 6:47pm

You do not believed I lived for many years in the NT.

You do not believe I worked for the NT Health Department.

You do not believe I had to care and provide aid to victims of terrible violence.

You do not believe I attended Post Mortems

You do not believe I handled the corpses of violence.

You do not believe I tell the truth.

You are a fool and beneath contempt.

Your ignorance and idiocy is breathtaking

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:17pm

Boris wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 6:47pm:
You do not believed I lived for many years in the NT.

You do not believe I worked for the NT Health Department.

You do not believe I had to care and provide aid to victims of terrible violence.

You do not believe I attended Post Mortems

You do not believe I handled the corpses of violence.

You do not believe I tell the truth.

You are a fool and beneath contempt.

Your ignorance and idiocy is breathtaking

Yeah, sure, Matty, sure.  Amazing what you can see if you look hard enough.  What ever you say...  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #18 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 11:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
Ha! I like it.

You are already at the bottom of society and have nothing to lose.

Your idol, Gordon, must be paddling furiously to keep afloat.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 10:53am

None the less the Everything Bubble is bursting

We are going into a Depression

We will go to War

All of this predicted by Kondratieff

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 12:17pm

Boris wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 10:53am:
None the less the Everything Bubble is bursting

We are going into a Depression

We will go to War

All of this predicted by Kondratieff

Yeah, sure, Matty, sure.  Amazing what you can see if you look hard enough.  What ever you say...  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 1:36pm

You cannot see anything

Let me try to explain

Fake money pours into the economy - asset prices go up

Fake money stops - asset prices go down

The fake money - Fiat money created asset bubbles

The bubbles have now burst

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 4:07pm

Boris wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 1:36pm:
You cannot see anything

Let me try to explain

Fake money pours into the economy - asset prices go up

Fake money stops - asset prices go down

The fake money - Fiat money created asset bubbles

The bubbles have now burst

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 10:01pm

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the majority of indigenous problems are not self-inflicted, Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2022 at 5:15pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 10:01pm:
Are you seriously trying to tell us that the majority of indigenous problems are not self-inflicted, Brian?

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the majority of indigenous problems are not inflicted by colonialism, Unsub?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 1st, 2022 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2022 at 5:15pm:

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the majority of indigenous problems are not inflicted by colonialism, Unsub?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, exactly - absolutely nothing to do with colonialism.

Australia hasn't been a colony for 122 years. That's about 4-5 generations.  The Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Jews, Balts etc - they have ALL been just as displaced as the Abos but they had a go and made a success of it.
And all the Abos who had a go also made a success of it. They are practically BEGGED to make a bloody go of it.

Horse water drink.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #26 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 2:08pm

Colonialism is over, Brian. Australia is a modern society. No indigenous person alive today or in the last 50 years experienced the problems of colonialism. In fact, if you were not born before 1890, you would not know of the issue of indigenous people facing the problems of colonialism.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 3:19pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 2:08pm:

Colonialism is over, Brian. Australia is a modern society. No indigenous person alive today or in the last 50 years experienced the problems of colonialism. In fact, if you were not born before 1890, you would not know of the issue of indigenous people facing the problems of colonialism.

When did Indigenous people become citizens?  When were they counted in the national census?  When were their property rights recognised?  When did they receive an apology for the "Stolen Generations"?  Seems that colonialism's effects are longer lasting than you give them credit for, Unsub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #28 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 3:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 3:19pm:
When did Indigenous people become citizens?  When were they counted in the national census?  When were their property rights recognised?  When did they receive an apology for the "Stolen Generations"?  Seems that colonialism's effects are longer lasting than you give them credit for, Unsub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have a few answers for these. Indigenous people became citizens of Australia and counted in the national census in 1967. I think we passed the 55 anniversary about 2 months ago.

I do not know about property rights. But, indigenous people have been receiving apologies from the Australian taxpayer for the last 30 years in the form of extra funding, jobs, housing and welfare benefits. If you cannot get your life into order after 10 years, there is something lazy about you. People tell me that 2 years is too long for me to get fit and a proper job. 30 years would be unforgivable for indigenous people.

Oh, btw. *tsk! tsk! tsk!*

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 4:46pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 3:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 3:19pm:

I have a few answers for these. Indigenous people became citizens of Australia and counted in the national census in 1967. I think we passed the 55 anniversary about 2 months ago.

I do not know about property rights. But, indigenous people have been receiving apologies from the Australian taxpayer for the last 30 years in the form of extra funding, jobs, housing and welfare benefits. If you cannot get your life into order after 10 years, there is something lazy about you. People tell me that 2 years is too long for me to get fit and a proper job. 30 years would be unforgivable for indigenous people.

Really?  And why should they be forced to fix things themselves when they have been inflicted on them by Government when Government does not compensate them for their decisions?  Property rights are partially covered by Mabo and Wik and Native Title, which means since those decisions were made in the High Court...  They don't seem to be receiving extra funding for anything.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print