Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Rudy Giuliani Slapped (Read 704 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Rudy Giuliani Slapped
Jun 27th, 2022 at 9:07am

Rudy shops for himself at a ShopRite on Staten Island? And even people on Staten Island, the only right-wing stronghold in NYC, hate Rudy? Wow.

https://abc7ny.com/rudy-giuliani-slapped-staten-island-supermarket-slap-shoprite...

Quote:
Attacked an old man from behind

Giuliani told The Post he almost went down when he was hit but regained his composure — even as his attacker kept cursing at him.

“My dad is tough as nails,” Giuliani’s gubernatorial-candidate son, Andrew Giuliani, said.

Witness Rita Rugova-Johnson told The Post she was “stunned” during the attack at the supermarket on Veterans Road.

“I was shoulder-to-shoulder with Rudy inside ShopRite,” Rugova-Johnson said. “We’re talking, and all of a sudden an employee came out of nowhere and open-handedly slapped him in the back and said, ‘Hey, what’s up scumbag?’

“[The attacker] was on duty at the time,” the witness said. “The cops arrested him.”

Sources said police took the assailant into custody at the store.

The suspect, a 39-year-old from Staten Island, will be charged with second-degree assault involving a person over age 65, law-enforcement sources said. The man has no prior arrests, sources said.

Cops were called to the supermarket shortly before 3:30 p.m., sources said.

It is unclear if the former mayor sought medical attention after the attack.

“He’s doing fine,” Andrew later said of his father. “But it’s a sad day when New Yorkers’ greatest crime fighter, ‘America’s Mayor,’ is attacked. I blame the left-wing for encouraging violence. This is crazy.”

Assault in the second degree is a class D felony. The maximum possible sentence is 7 years in prison. Because assault in the second degree is also classified as a violent felony, the judge is required to impose a minimum sentence of 2 years in prison. For an assault in the second degree conviction in addition to being sentenced to at least 2 years in prison you may also be required to pay a fine of up to $5,000.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: Rudy Giuliani Slapped
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 10:10am

here is the security video of the event. seems to me that Rudy is a little pussy

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541201416949211136

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 10:11am

he slapped him on the back and the dickhead wants to pretend he's being violently assaulted?  Grin Grin Grin

what a dickhead

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 10:13am

AiA wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 10:10am:
here is the security video of the event. seems to me that Rudy is a little pussy

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1541201416949211136

Oh FFS, what a little pussy!    Grin

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 12:05pm

Most people watching that video aren't convinced that any charge is warranted. Poor, poor Rudy, now powerless, can't reconcile himself to pleb life.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 1:16pm

Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Most people watching that video aren't convinced that any charge is warranted. Poor, poor Rudy, now powerless, can't reconcile himself to pleb life.

it was a friendly slap on the ack ... people do it all the time

maybe lefty is correct when he says the right are no better than the nazi's

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 3:46pm

Maybe he just wanted to be healed. You know, like touching Jesus' robe. People do love Rudy ever so.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 3:47pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 1:16pm:

What's wrong with Nazis?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 4:11pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 3:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 1:16pm:

What's wrong with Nazis?

most are preferable to Rudy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 5:03pm

Yes you can't just tap a scumbag on the back, even Rudy. (you may dislodge the power pack to the Mic in his pants).

As wrong as it is I do understand the temptation.

At least Rudy should eventually be issued with a nice orange jump suit.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 5:06pm

Quote:
“But it’s a sad day when New Yorkers’ greatest crime fighter, ‘America’s Mayor,’ is attacked.

Rudy took advantage from being lucky enough to be at the worst place at the worst time.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 6:42pm

I'll admit, I have a bit of sympathy for the man.

Alcohol and demntia have contributed to his spectacular downfall.

I don't believe Rudy is an inherently evil man, like his puppeteer Donald Trump.

The same goes for the My Pillow guy - not an inherently evil person, but a drug-buggered mind coupled with Trump bullshit has  destroyed his life.

People like Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ron DeSantis, et al. are inherently evil people though and I wish only the worst things in life for them.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 6:42pm:

I don't believe Rudy is an inherently evil man, like his puppeteer Donald Trump.

The same goes for the My Pillow guy - not an inherently evil person, but a drug-buggered mind coupled with Trump bullshit has  destroyed his life.

People like Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ron DeSantis, et al. are inherently evil people though and I wish only the worst things in life for them.

I thought that too till the last j6 hearing where a witness confirmed that Rudy knew that what was happening was not legal.

It was also shown that a lot of the crazy stuff Rudy was saying to the media and in speeches etc he was refusing to say in court where he knew that lying would get him in trouble.

He also said that we have a lot of theories but we don't have any evidence. That is the reason that they lost 60 court cases. The majority of these Judges were republican appointed and would have loved to help Trump but they couldn't there was not even enough evidence to pretend. They couldn't even get close enough to a case to be corrupt.

He knew that he was telling lies about J6.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:26pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:13pm:

I thought that too till the last j6 hearing where a witness confirmed that Rudy knew that what was happening was not legal.

It was also shown that a lot of the crazy stuff Rudy was saying to the media and in speeches etc he was refusing to say in court where he knew that lying would get him in trouble.

He also said that we have a lot of theories but we don't have any evidence. That is the reason that they lost 60 court cases. The majority of these Judges were republican appointed and would have loved to help Trump but they couldn't there was not even enough evidence to pretend. They couldn't even get close enough to a case to be corrupt.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong - I think Rudy is a worthless, lying piece of sh1t and I wouldn't piss down his throat if he had heartburn.

But I think he's more stupid than he is evil.

Trump is undoubtedly stupid - I don't think you could find a stupider human being on the planet - but at his core he is pure, pure evil.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 1:33am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:26pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:13pm:

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong - I think Rudy is a worthless, lying piece of sh1t and I wouldn't piss down his throat if he had heartburn.

But I think he's more stupid than he is evil.

Trump is undoubtedly stupid - I don't think you could find a stupider human being on the planet - but at his core he is pure, pure evil.

You see? You can say something nice about Mr Trump once in a while, Greggery.

Good show.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print