Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Trans 'Be yourself' freedom (Read 4130 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Trans 'Be yourself' freedom
Reply #30 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:28pm

Let us then de-construct the process of 'transitioning' from one gender to another.

If a man 'feels' that he is a woman and wants to 'transition' to being a woman, firstly such a thing is not possible, since he can never have the basic equipment that a woman has.

However let us continue..... so he sets out upon a path of altering his body chemistry and form etc via taking hormones counter to his native state, and steadily takes on the characteristics of a woman.

This is the process of transition, the aim of which is to change from being one thing to its opposite.

Ergo, there is no valid concept of transition from one thing to another unless the intent is to reach the position of being the chosen other.  A caterpillar does not cease somewhere along the way in transition to becoming a butterfly or a moth.

Therefore – at the point of stopping, the transitionee is neither here nor there... neither, in this case, a man nor a woman, but somewhere in between.

It follows then as surely as the night follows the day – that a semi-transitioned  man is not a woman and never will be.  Even if hshe reaches the ultimate goal, and undergoes surgery to complete the superficial transition, hshe will never possess the working equipment of a woman, and thus is not a woman as defined, but remains a 'trans-woman'.  This is true regardless of the stage which the transitionee has reached.

Therefore there can be no argument for including transwomen in competitions and such in women's categories, since they clearly stand alone somewhere in the wilderness between man and woman, and are not women.

Simple really for simple minds.

I never mentioned their 'orgasm' ability, Lino - you did.... though how you could possibly see that I said anything about that is beyond me and any other reasonable person.

That's YOUR problem, son.

Now let's begin your anatomy lesson - what part of "working equipment of a woman" do you fail to understand?

You're the one who flung the tree swinging jibe, kid, for no reason other than your personal stupidity - don't try to turn the tables on me... it doesn't work.

ARE you capable of (gasps) debating properly, or are you just another Lefty troll?  If you are prepared to withdraw your ridiculous childish jibe - I'm prepared to take away my retaliation.... got it?

Over to you...... jeez you clowns are easy meat...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:29pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:23pm:
Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:18pm:
Hmm, it seems that I can't quote all your bloviating,Grappler ,and still reply. Well, matey, you didn't specify what you meant by "basic equipment". And then you seemed to follow how I read it. You then seemed to have accepted this reading by arguing trans women couldn't orgasm. This was, of course, false for most.

So, now you've redefined or, shall we say, shifted the  goalposts. So now what you mean by "basic equipment" is the uterus. That's irrelevant but in any case, if the medicos can give them functioning vaginas, they probably will, in the future, be able to give them a womb. And with the rate at which genetic engineering is progressing, they'll be able to address all your nitpicking. In the meantime, what's it to you whether they feel they are women and want to be treated that way? Each to his/her own. Live and let live.

By the way, you're happy to toss around 'idiot", yet you cry like a baby when I said you must use "echo-location". What a snowflake!!!
Roll Eyes

Well - what part of 'basic equipment' is so hard to follow?  Don't you know anything about women's physiology, sonny?

No goal posts were shifted.

You can get books, you know.... complete with pictures.....

Another idiot.... piss off.

Grin Out of puff, you old bigot? Get your nurse to change your diaper. Your out of your depth and century. When you have a lucid moment, I know that you won't have too many left, come  back and play.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:32pm

Now, neophyte never to be a doctor Linus - here is a picture of the female reproductive system... can you explain to the class the parts that a 'transwoman' does not have and can never have?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:39pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:32pm:
Now, neophyte never to be a doctor Linus - here is a picture of the female reproductive system... can you explain to the class the parts that a 'transwoman' does not have and can never have?

https://visualsonline.cancer.gov/images/8262-preview.jpg

It's irrelevant. Why are you so hostile to people's happiness? They don't harm you or anyone else. If they want to be female and treated that way, let them.

I know your brain is close to being declared a fossil but lighten the "faaaark" up , dude. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:39pm

Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:29pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:23pm:
Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:18pm:
Hmm, it seems that I can't quote all your bloviating,Grappler ,and still reply. Well, matey, you didn't specify what you meant by "basic equipment". And then you seemed to follow how I read it. You then seemed to have accepted this reading by arguing trans women couldn't orgasm. This was, of course, false for most.

So, now you've redefined or, shall we say, shifted the  goalposts. So now what you mean by "basic equipment" is the uterus. That's irrelevant but in any case, if the medicos can give them functioning vaginas, they probably will, in the future, be able to give them a womb. And with the rate at which genetic engineering is progressing, they'll be able to address all your nitpicking. In the meantime, what's it to you whether they feel they are women and want to be treated that way? Each to his/her own. Live and let live.

By the way, you're happy to toss around 'idiot", yet you cry like a baby when I said you must use "echo-location". What a snowflake!!!
Roll Eyes

Well - what part of 'basic equipment' is so hard to follow?  Don't you know anything about women's physiology, sonny?

No goal posts were shifted.

You can get books, you know.... complete with pictures.....

Another idiot.... piss off.

Grin Out of puff, you old bigot? Get your nurse to change your diaper. Your out of your depth and century. When you have a lucid moment, I know that you won't have too many left, come  back and play.  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:44pm

Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:39pm:

It's irrelevant. Why are you so hostile to people's happiness? They don't harm you or anyone else. If they want to be female and treated that way, let them.

I know your brain is close to being declared a fossil but lighten the bugger up , dude. Roll Eyes

Totally relevant.  They are not and never can be Women.  They can be Transwomen and even call themselves Women if they like - let their audience decide.

In the case of the FINA and INRL audiences - they HAVE decided.

Where am I 'hostile to people's happiness'?  I'm not stopping them from any of those things.... merely stating simple everyday facts.

You, on the other hand, are frightened to tell the class which bits a trannie does not have and never will have. 

It is you who need to lighten the bugger up, dude.... and wake up.  Your generation suck as human beings.

Look at the way you carry on at your Elders...... prawns the lot of you....

NONE of you would have the guts to say that to an Elder's face.... you're a pack of weak-kneed, pissant keyboard cowboys with no balls....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:44pm:

I know your brain is close to being declared a fossil but lighten the bugger up , dude. Roll Eyes

Totally relevant.  They are not and never can be Women.  They can be Transwomen and even call themselves Women if they like - let their audience decide.

Where am I 'hostile to people's happiness'?  I'm not stopping them from any of those things.... merely stating simple everyday facts.

You, on the other hand, are frightened to tell the class which bits a trannie does not have and never will have. 

It is you who need to lighten the bugger up, dude.... and wake up.  Your generation suck as human beings.

NONE of you would have the guts to say that to an Elder's face.... you're a pack of weak-kneed, pissant keyboard cowboys with no balls....

Roll Eyes Testy old fossil.

I bet you'd have cracked a hard-on for Carlotta in your day.  Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:55pm

So, Linus - you're all good with transvestite strip shows (semi-strip) for small children in night clubs?

(WTF are children doing in night clubs? ... must be a Yank think like child beauty pageants)....

That's where we started - then I gave my rundown on The Real Tranny - and you got lost in discussing their orgasms or lack thereof.... along with a mindless slag at me.... then on and on like another clown we had here.

Ready to apologise for that yet, boy?  You are on the ropes....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:57pm

Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:52pm:

Hardly - Carlotta was good for a laugh...  when are you going to discuss like an adult? Here's your chance....

The floor is wide open.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:08am

Linus welcome to the forum. It's wonderful to have you here.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:13am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:57pm:
Linus wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 11:52pm:

Hardly - Carlotta was good for a laugh...  when are you going to discuss like an adult? Here's your chance....

The floor is wide open.....

Who defines what a woman is? Some men are more female than some women, and some women are more manly than some men.

And the floor is open is a furphy, your mental door is bolted shut.

Here, some bedtime reading  before your nurse puts you to bed....

The Gender Spectrum: A Scientist Explains Why Gender Isn’t Binary:

"The gender spectrum is an understanding that gender is not binary, but rather a spectrum of biological, mental and emotional traits that exist along a continuum.

In contrast, the gender binary—also called gender binarism or genderism—is a belief that gender is composed of two distinct and opposite genders (women/men) in which there is not overlap.

Unfortunately for those who believe in a gender binary, it is not scientifically or medically correct. Gender can’t be binary, because it is a personal identity and is socially constructed.

Sex, which refers to one’s biological characteristics, also exists as a spectrum, because intersex people exist. A person’s sex can be female, male, or intersex—which can present as an infinite number of biological combinations.

Today, numerous scientific fields, including biology, endocrinology, physiology, genetics, neuroscience, and reproductive science, have confirmed that both sex and gender exist as a spectrum..."

https://cadehildreth.com/gender-spectrum/

Read the rest and/or listen to the interview.......

Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:14am

mothra wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:08am:

Yes - he's another breath of foul air...... another child fantasising and on the ropes trying to change the subject and avoid discussion.....

Plenty of those doing the rounds....

Say - what happened to Lefty?  Sling too much sh1t around?  Who got him?  The government for his curfew breaking or the local Boss?

I tried to warn him... poor soul... I guess he was just too high strung......

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:15am

Linus wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:13am:

Cheesy

He won't.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:15am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:14am:
mothra wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:08am:

Yes - he's another breath of foul air...... another child fantasising and on the ropes trying to change the subject and avoid discussion.....

Plenty of those doing the rounds....

Say - what happened to Lefty?  Sling too much sh1t around?  Who got him?  The government for his curfew breaking or the local Boss?

I tried to warn him... poor soul... I guess he was just too high strung......

I think you wet your diaper too soon, Methuselah. Grin

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:21am

mothra wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:15am:
Linus wrote on Jun 28th, 2022 at 12:13am:

Cheesy

He won't.

Hope springs eternal, Mothra......Oh, wait, we're dealing with the Grappler.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print