Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Brittany Higgins's accused rapist delayed (Read 3986 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Brittany Higgins's accused rapist delayed
Reply #150 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 4:05pm

Well - once charges have been laid, allegations must await...... as for La Lisa - hers is still pending.... people are entitled to discuss......

Antics within the Liberal Party are now separate from the charge to be heard... once those charges are laid, none of that has any bearing....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 4:19pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 3:11pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 12:11pm:
Lisa is toast, no job, no prospects and a contempt charge warranted.

Queen bee will be looking forward to meeting Princess Lisa.

Why are you so obsessed with this?  With her?

You've shown less than 1% of the attention, care and obsessive focus, if any at all, on the man who is alleged to have done the crime.

What is your end game?

Do you want a scalp of the enemy since one of yours is facing the repercussions of their actions?

Do you believe Brittany Higgins and the many other women who have come forward about the conduct of the Liberal Party within their own ranks?

What is the goal you want to see at the end of all this?

I know most people, most rational people, capable of even holding those who they support to the same level as those they don't, would prefer that no comments were made, by anyone, that may jeopardise a fair trial in this case, for all involved, but that doesn't seem to be what interests you, after all, you've made it clear you don't believe Higgins in the past.

So what, you're just trying to play the distraction game?

You realise that doesn't even work within the walls of this shithole, let alone in the real world?

So what's the point?

No comment but i will say this, I know who you believe in this case and i think its for no other reason apart from the fact you are a lefty, same as Lisa and the entire MSM and by pulling out some figurative speak as a put-down shows desperation and deserves a clip over the back of the head, figuratively speaking of course.

This best sums up this situation at the moment for me, "If Lisa Wilkinson is not charged, it begs the question of whether there is a separate standard for a woke princess. Would a conservative journalist receive the same treatment?"

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #152 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 6:29pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 4:19pm:

You've shown less than 1% of the attention, care and obsessive focus, if any at all, on the man who is alleged to have done the crime.

What is your end game?

Do you want a scalp of the enemy since one of yours is facing the repercussions of their actions?

Do you believe Brittany Higgins and the many other women who have come forward about the conduct of the Liberal Party within their own ranks?

I know most people, most rational people, capable of even holding those who they support to the same level as those they don't, would prefer that no comments were made, by anyone, that may jeopardise a fair trial in this case, for all involved, but that doesn't seem to be what interests you, after all, you've made it clear you don't believe Higgins in the past.

You realise that doesn't even work within the walls of this shithole, let alone in the real world?

So what's the point?

No comment but i will say this, I know who you believe in this case and i think its for no other reason apart from the fact you are a lefty, same as Lisa and the entire MSM and by pulling out some figurative speak as a put-down shows desperation and deserves a clip over the back of the head, figuratively speaking of course.

This best sums up this situation at the moment for me, "If Lisa Wilkinson is not charged, it begs the question of whether there is a separate standard for a woke princess. Would a conservative journalist receive the same treatment?"

She won't be charged because she broke no laws, it's not a difficult concept.

And I don't know who to believe.  I wasn't there and I don't know anybody involved.

I want a fair trial for those involved.

It's clear you don't, but since when have you given a fu
ck
about what's right.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 7:02pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 6:29pm:

What is your end game?

So what's the point?

And I don't know who to believe.  I wasn't there and I don't know anybody involved.

ck
about what's right.

Her own $11,000/day lawyer has said she could be charged with contempt before she empoyed him, what does that tell you,, Lisa is keeping her head down Roo, its wabbit season.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #154 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 5:13pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 7:02pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 6:29pm:

What is your end game?

So what's the point?

ck
about what's right.

Her own $11,000/day lawyer has said she could be charged with contempt before she empoyed him, what does that tell you,, Lisa is keeping her head down Roo, its wabbit season.

It tells me that she's not been charged because she broke no laws.

And, personally, I'd prefer you use your gun on yourself before attempting to use it on me.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 5:26pm

Her own $11,000/day lawyer has said she could be charged with contempt before she employed him, what does that tell you...

It tells me the lawyer knows how to instill fear into people so that they will feel it necessary to take on their services at $11,000 a day.

FFS, you couldn't figure that out for yourself? 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 6:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 5:26pm:
Her own $11,000/day lawyer has said she could be charged with contempt before she employed him, what does that tell you...

It tells me the lawyer knows how to instill fear into people so that they will feel it necessary to take on their services at $11,000 a day.

So you can figure it out but Wilkinson and her Republican Pirate Bandanna hubby can't.

One more compelling argument for keeping the Monarchy.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 6:57pm

Frank wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 6:55pm:

So you can figure it out but Wilkinson and her Republican Pirate Bandanna hubby can't.

Do you have house and car insurance, Fwankie?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 7:28pm

Frank wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 6:55pm:

now that''s a compelling argument to deport you and send you back to whatever poo hole you come from

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 8:39pm

It tells me Princess Lisa's ass is twitching because Queen Bee is waiting to shove a broomstick right up it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print