Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gervonte Davis / George Kambosses jr (Read 222 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Gervonte Davis / George Kambosses jr
May 28th, 2022 at 7:10pm

George Kambosses Jr (Aust) should beat Haney to become the 8th only 'all time' champion in boxing history.

Gervonte 'tank' Davis should put away Rolley Romero easily.

Eventually, these two Lightweights should face each other.

Davis is like a mini-Mike Tyson with above average knockout strength who is taking the Boxing world by storm.
But George 'the Emperor' Kambosses jr has been reigning supreme to be where he is - but watching the two fighters.
Kambosses is the duller, less powerful Boxer.
He now has a formidable future opponent in Davis after their two fights - one tonight and then on the 5th.

My money is on Davis to beat Kambosses with a KO.
Why? Well Davis is 'darker' and whiteys are physically inferior because they pride themselves upon being mentally superior against 'primitive' darkies.  Wink Cheesy

The Tszyu boys won't go far. They'll have to do better than their father whose training was far superior than what they receive here in Oz.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Gervonte Davis / George Kamboses jr
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2022 at 11:52pm

Davis socks Romero to the floor in r6 with a left power punch.
This guy is going to put Australian (Greek) Kamboses jr away just like that come the day they both meet and end the Emperor's reign against the averages - despite Pacquiao's praises of him.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=davis+v+romero&&view=detail&mid=F862B2505CC...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print