Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pharma Boss, celebrities, elites fake vax status (Read 329 times)
wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Pharma Boss, celebrities, elites fake vax status
May 28th, 2022 at 5:50pm

Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.

According to El Mundo, Spanish police carried out the investigation called Operation Jenner which uncovered the vast network of celebrities and elites who have paid money to have their names fraudulently entered on the National Immunization Register, despite refusing to be vaccinated.

Euro Weekly News reports: The leader of the network was a nursing assistant at the La Paz University Hospital, where he is accused of charging more than €200,000 euros for fraudulently registering 2,200 people as vaccinated in the National Registry against Covid-19. He has been arrested and is currently in custody.

The famous people investigated so far includes: José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, President of PharmaMar, Trinitario Casanova, one of the richest men in Spain, Kidd Keo, rap singer, Anier, rap singer, Jarfaiter, rap singer, Veronica Echegui, actress, Bruno Gonzalez Cabrera, football player, Fabio Díez Steinaker, former beach volleyball Olympian, José Luis Zapater, former boxer, Camilo Esquivel, doctor.

According to the police who are investigating the 2,200 false Covid-19 vaccination certificates, the fee was dependent on your social standing. The more important you were, the higher the price.

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pharma Boss, celebrities, elites fake vax status
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2022 at 6:21pm

people need to understand big pharma are a business and that business has nothing to do with health.

In the largest health care fraud settlement in history, pharmaceutical giant Pfizer must pay $2.3 billion to resolve criminal and civil allegations that the company illegally promoted uses of four of its drugs, including the painkiller Bextra, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2022 at 1:57am

Nations more apt at winning wars
are pretty corrupt and inept at practicing good medicine.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2022 at 2:38pm

Hey CarlD, Smith , groggary et al don't you feel stupid for taking this sh't now ?? Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2022 at 2:42pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 2:38pm:
Hey CarlD, Smith , groggary et al don't you feel stupid for taking this sh't now ?? Cheesy LOL

Can't speak for the others but I feel just fine.

Looking forward to my second Covid booster in August. I would get it earlier if I could (first booster was February 4th) but I can't get it until I turn 65 on August 5th.

Meanwhile, my 92 year old aunt is having her second Covid booster on Tuesday and she has no worries about getting it either.

Stop being such a wimp and get yourself vaccinated, Sir Nail.

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #5 - May 30th, 2022 at 11:08am

Carl D wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 2:42pm:

He's not going to hear you
Not above all those voices going on inside his head

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2022 at 11:09am

wombatwoody wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 5:50pm:
Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.

According to El Mundo, Spanish police carried out the investigation called Operation Jenner which uncovered the vast network of celebrities and elites who have paid money to have their names fraudulently entered on the National Immunization Register, despite refusing to be vaccinated.

Euro Weekly News reports: The leader of the network was a nursing assistant at the La Paz University Hospital, where he is accused of charging more than €200,000 euros for fraudulently registering 2,200 people as vaccinated in the National Registry against Covid-19. He has been arrested and is currently in custody.

The famous people investigated so far includes: José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, President of PharmaMar, Trinitario Casanova, one of the richest men in Spain, Kidd Keo, rap singer, Anier, rap singer, Jarfaiter, rap singer, Veronica Echegui, actress, Bruno Gonzalez Cabrera, football player, Fabio Díez Steinaker, former beach volleyball Olympian, José Luis Zapater, former boxer, Camilo Esquivel, doctor.

According to the police who are investigating the 2,200 false Covid-19 vaccination certificates, the fee was dependent on your social standing. The more important you were, the higher the price.

Capitalism always fails.  Vaccines work

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 31st, 2022 at 12:33pm

buzzanddidj wrote on May 30th, 2022 at 11:08am:
Carl D wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 2:42pm:

He's not going to hear you
Not above all those voices going on inside his head

What for you f'cken junky ?? Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 31st, 2022 at 1:17pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 31st, 2022 at 12:33pm:
What for you f'cken junky ?? Cheesy LOL

Science is real, old man

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print