Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Dutton the SuperChampion (Read 2051 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Dutton the SuperChampion
May 28th, 2022 at 12:42am

He should have been the Leader well before the election.

Oh well, the MAN is there now.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Dutton the SuperChampion
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2022 at 1:42am

Male pattern baldness is now a 'medical problem'?

It's a sign that growing balls is not as important as growing hair...... many a politician could learn that.... though many have grown hair on their palms...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:07am

Not even a week in and he's already #DuttoFromMarketing.

They're trying too hard to soften his image because, and I don't know how this is even possible, he's even less popular than Morrison.

All you closeted homosexuals so obsessed with toughness, strength and alphas, you're a small small minority of those who see anything admirable in him in terms of leadership.

He'll be a great campaigner from Opposition, there's no doubt about that, but the last time we had that person at the helm of the Liberal party it proved those skills were great during an election campaign if all you care about is winning, but they don't translate to good leadership and the cost of winning was putting the country a decade behind.

Like Abbott, Dutton won't last long in the leadership should the people fall for the spin.

But look at the pathway they've signalled with Dutton at the helm.

They can't win office again without getting the seats back they lost to the teals. 

Dutton in leadership leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that they'll not attempt to do that by becoming more moderate and entice those who would vote for teals to come back to the fold.  No, they're going hard right.

And with the Nat's now being unmuzzled because they're technically not in Coalition until they sign a new agreement when forming the next Government, they're not going to be pro-action on climate change any time soon.

So we're going to have 3 years of basically coal lobbyists running the Libs with them publicly lying about climate change and fighting everything Labor will attempt to do to address it.

They'll continue lying about their record, and the state of the economy and put the blame for all of it, even the parts they claimed were "not my job" when they were in power, it will all be Labor's fault.

Pepper your angus friends, Dutton the front bottom will lead the Libs to hunger for a return to power so much that they'll happily destroy the country to get there.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:36am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 10:07am:

They're trying too hard to soften his image because, and I don't know how this is even possible, he's even less popular than Morrison.

All you closeted homosexuals so obsessed with toughness, strength and alphas, you're a small small minority of those who see anything admirable in him in terms of leadership.

He'll be a great campaigner from Opposition, there's no doubt about that, but the last time we had that person at the helm of the Liberal party it proved those skills were great during an election campaign if all you care about is winning, but they don't translate to good leadership and the cost of winning was putting the country a decade behind.

Like Abbott, Dutton won't last long in the leadership should the people fall for the spin.

They can't win office again without getting the seats back they lost to the teals. 

Dutton in leadership leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that they'll not attempt to do that by becoming more moderate and entice those who would vote for teals to come back to the fold.  No, they're going hard right.

And with the Nat's now being unmuzzled because they're technically not in Coalition until they sign a new agreement when forming the next Government, they're not going to be pro-action on climate change any time soon.

So we're going to have 3 years of basically coal lobbyists running the Libs with them publicly lying about climate change and fighting everything Labor will attempt to do to address it.

They'll continue lying about their record, and the state of the economy and put the blame for all of it, even the parts they claimed were "not my job" when they were in power, it will all be Labor's fault.

Pepper your angus friends, Dutton the front bottom will lead the Libs to hunger for a return to power so much that they'll happily destroy the country to get there.

Action on climate.

I hear it parroted but what it actually demands is unclear to even the parrots.  Like net zero by [your arbitrary date half a dozen parliamentary terms from now here], climate action is shorthand for "strike some attitudes while simultaneously pouting, wringing hands and preening virtuously, repeating banalities". That's way too long a description of the psychology, so just parrot climate action, net zero.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:42am

Frank wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 10:36am:

Action on climate.

I hear it parroted but what it actually demands is unclear to even the parrots.  Like net zero by [your arbitrary date half a dozen parliamentary terms from now here], climate action is shorthand for "strike some attitudes while simultaneously pouting, wringing hands and preening virtuously, repeating banalities". That's way too long a description of the psychology, so just parrot climate action, net zero.

The country wants meaningful action on climate change that won't kill the economy.

It's possible, but the Libs were paid not to do it, and it cost them government.

They've made it clear with Dutton's appointment, they're not going to back down and accept what the country voted for, so they'll spend the next 3 years burning the place down.

Hopefully not as literally as their last time in office.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:46am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 10:42am:
Frank wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 10:36am:

Action on climate.

The country wants meaningful action on climate change that won't kill the economy.

It's possible, but the Libs were paid not to do it, and it cost them government.

They've made it clear with Dutton's appointment, they're not going to back down and accept what the country voted for, so they'll spend the next 3 years burning the place down.

Hopefully not as literally as their last time in office.

Meaningful action.  Hmmm. Like half a dozen nuclear power plants? Like 3-4 new hydro electric power stations?

Or just massive subsidies for Chinese solar panels and wind turbines?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:48am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 12:42am:

I agree.

If he had, Labor would have won at least 85 seats.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 28th, 2022 at 4:31pm

Excellent news

With Dutton as opposition leader, Albanese will be PM for at least two terms Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - May 28th, 2022 at 5:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 10:48am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 12:42am:

I agree.

If he had, Labor would have won at least 85 seats.

hahahahahhaha,
Thanks  Smiley

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #9 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:17pm

I see the potato man is demanding labor explain to the people their reason for letting the sri lankan  family go back to their home as this decision will start boat people again. So can I assume that if the boats do not start again, the libs will explain why they persecuted this family for so many years and destroyed their lives?

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #10 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:39pm

True enough

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:55pm

That's because (Roo'ted) Politics in the Regions of Sahul, Namerica, Samerica & Middle-East are for the ALPHA males.

...whereas, in Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania - Politics is for the Alpha females.

Alpha males in the right place: Morrison, Dutton, Trump.
Beta males in the wrong place: Biden, Albanese.
Beta females in the wrong place: Gillard, Pelosi, Hillary, Harris.

...because in Australia/Namerica: Alpha females are in the Media, Sport, Medicine to name a few - not Politics.
Even though women in Politics try to use 'the Media' to empower their political standing, the fact is that the Beta 'Media' Left are corrupting Politics.

ScoMo was Pro-Politics, not Pro-Media.
But the Media has another DOPEY lackey in Albanese in Politics now, just like they have DOPEY Biden.

As Christopher Pyne once said "It's all just one big Media Show"...just before he resigned, fed up with it all.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:58pm

Dutton was a cop.
He'll know how to grill Albanese in parliament during question time.
It will be a 3 year long interrogation of Albanese.
Will Albo be able to cope?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:04pm

Who would you want to deal with Putin & Xi?
Dopey Albanese or Evil Voldermort?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - May 28th, 2022 at 9:30pm

macman wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 7:17pm:
I see the potato man is demanding labor explain to the people their reason for letting the sri lankan  family go back to their home as this decision will start boat people again. So can I assume that if the boats do not start again, the libs will explain why they persecuted this family for so many years and destroyed their lives?   

Do you mean the fake refugees who lied on their visa applications?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print