Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The time is ripe for a referendum (Read 1533 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The time is ripe for a referendum
Reply #30 - May 28th, 2022 at 1:23pm

Jesus - we've lost our echo chamber boy..... weekend non-warrior.....

How are we going to get our comic relief?  Did one of you guys report him?  He was a fair representation of the rabid and unthinking views of the extreme Woke, and thus was great value in having his arguments torn to shreds every time.... what a waste.

Now listen up, guys - I got out of bed and my left arm wouldn't control it self, I couldn't talk easily and now I've got light flashes in one eye.  I'll be gone for a while... gotta check about a possible small stroke.

Save me a spot for later.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 28th, 2022 at 1:47pm

Good luck Grap, hope it's OK

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 28th, 2022 at 1:49pm

I'll be fine - headache nothing unusual with sinus etc, and ambos coming.. get to talk to some intern - always the weekend... and the ex can't drive.

Buggar - and not even a good argument with Lefty before I go...  Cry

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 28th, 2022 at 2:50pm

All clear for the moment - talk to my doc Monday.

Anyway - I'm voting NO on the principle that everyone has the same voice - anti-Apartheid, anti- special treatment for some.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - May 28th, 2022 at 3:14pm

I hope you recover, Graps.  Having had a minor stroke I know something of what you experiencing.  Get them to put the "lights and music" on for your ride to hospital and get that anti-coagulant into your system ASAP.   Smiley

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #35 - May 28th, 2022 at 3:24pm

Best that you relax away from OzPol for a while. You will need to destress. It has been a long time since I have had a minor stroke. I do not recall seeing a doctor about it because it seemed like nothing more than an inconvenience. My boss at the time told me that I looked like I had recently had a stroke. All I did to fix the problem was to eat healthy and have exercise until I was relatively okay. The doctors will tell you the professional opinion on the mattter to deal with health problems.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2022 at 4:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 3:14pm:
I hope you recover, Graps.  Having had a minor stroke I know something of what you experiencing.  Get them to put the "lights and music" on for your ride to hospital and get that anti-coagulant into your system ASAP.   Smiley

Blood thinners already for heart, which help, so it seems to have gone away.  Tests but of course, call if anything happens.  Taking it easy.... two gorgeous young lady ambos..... that's my bag.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:00pm

Jasin wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 6:59pm:
Boris wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:43pm:
Do you want to give political power to stone age savages who raped murdered and ate children?

Well get the f*uck off their land and out of their country then 'invader'!

The Pommies are leaving. Future King William will roll up the Union Jack off the Australia Flag and say "Good riddance  you filthy criminal aussie scum. We set you free in a place as far from us as we could have sent you!"
America will sell you guns so you can shoot more Coons like the Free Settlers did 200 years ago with their 'right to own a gun'.

Bend the knee Boris and serve the rightful owners and rulers of this land - even if you're scared they're gonna eat your babies like some anti-nazi propaganda pamphlett.

You first you parasite.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:23pm

If its going to be anything like that Vote For Gays against evil homophobic Rednecks crap.
Then I'm not interested (in either).
Two wrongs don't make a right.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:04pm

Jasin wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 7:23pm:
If its going to be anything like that Vote For Gays against evil homophobic Rednecks crap.
Then I'm not interested (in either).
Two wrongs don't make a right.

How many homophobic Rednecks do you know?  I've never met one.

i.e. where is the first 'wrong'?  The paranoia of homos?  That's someone else's fault, not theirs?  they've been listening to the feminists, just like the Abos have.... nothing is their fault.

You know what that reminds me of?  Drug freaks thinking everyone is out to get them - a reflection of their own knowledge that what they are doing is illegal etc, and exacerbated by their drug use. 

Exactly the same - if they feel like it, it must be right, eh?

That insanity has permeated long and far enough into our culture and lifestyle - time for it to be discarded and returned to the dust bin of insanity.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2022 at 8:14pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:25pm

True.

Gays are sexual under-achievers and financial over (indulgent) achievers.
Rednecks are sexual over-achievers (having more kids than they can provide for) and financial under-achievers.
Both are men who like touching other men for either violence or sex or both.

Two wrongs, right there my friend.
Two wrongs that the Media forced Australian people to try and 'choose' between - when there should have been no choice at all. Those who wanted more 'money' - voted for the Gays. The Media is full of sex-deviant Rednecks too like Mr Hey Dad, Rolf Harris and more.
Gays and Rednecks are trying to ruin this country of ours.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes.
Gold Member

St Agness

Reply #41 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:28pm

gays and rednecks you say? then move over and give up already!!

Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ~

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 1:23pm:
Jesus - we've lost our echo chamber boy..... weekend non-warrior.....

How are we going to get our comic relief?  Did one of you guys report him?  He was a fair representation of the rabid and unthinking views of the extreme Woke, and thus was great value in having his arguments torn to shreds every time.... what a waste.

Now listen up, guys - I got out of bed and my left arm wouldn't control it self, I couldn't talk easily and now I've got light flashes in one eye.  I'll be gone for a while... gotta check about a possible small stroke.

Save me a spot for later.

Look after yourself Graps.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:47pm

I'm back - gotta talk to my doc on Monday.

Voting NO for any special voice and apartheid.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 29th, 2022 at 10:08am

A referendum on giving power to these people

[/quote]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print