Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Two Party Politics In Australia Is Over (Read 460 times)
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Two Party Politics In Australia Is Over
Reply #15 - May 27th, 2022 at 4:28pm

Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:27pm:
The Greens party was born out of concerns for the environment
and then somehow it became a party supporting homos
who sodomise each others stinking backsides.

I'll note again that all arseholes smell the same, you should take a smacking shower if yours smells, and most men under 50 are trying to bugger their woman's arsehole.

Look - one time the swear filter works!!!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:10pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:28pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:27pm:
The Greens party was born out of concerns for the environment
and then somehow it became a party supporting homos
who sodomise each others stinking backsides.

I'll note again that all arseholes smell the same, you should take a smacking shower if yours smells, and most men under 50 are trying to bugger their woman's arsehole.

Look - one time the swear filter works!!!

So now it's 'most men under 50' - you gotta link for that?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #17 - May 27th, 2022 at 7:08pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 1:06pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 7:37am:
whiteknight wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 7:36am:
Yes i think you are right.  Labor won the election, and also there was a very strong vote for the Australian Greens.   Smiley

Every election, more old people will die and more young people will vote for the first time.  The Greens vote will only grow.  Liberals think Dutton can lead them back from the wilderness.  They are finished.

The Libs had a higher primary vote than Labor.

The cost of living, energy prices, inflation, rising debt and the cost of servicing it will all be blamed on the left, especially the Greens who will press on with cockamamie lunatic policies, with teal support.   Albo will need to stare them down otherwise they will drag him down, one way or another. 

Instead of being blamed on your incompetent pack of clowns who have stuffed everything up as usual wank. Thank the lord they have been turfed so they cant do any more damage for the next three years.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 27th, 2022 at 7:15pm

Quote:
Two Party Politics In Australia Is Over

Nah ... the greens had a big swing to them the last time labor won under rudd (?), and then went back to never never land for the election after that. The greens are just a protest vote.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 27th, 2022 at 7:20pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 1:06pm:
The cost of living, energy prices, inflation, rising debt and the cost of servicing it will all be blamed on the left,

and?  they already blame labor for Scummo NOT introducing legislation for a federal ICAC 

the right are retarded and always blame labor , even when they poo their own pants somehow it's labors fault. 

the pressures for rises on cost of living, electricity, debt etc  were put in motion years ago by the libs.  Anything labor now does will take a year or two at best to take effect.
Any rises in the meantime are all libtards

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 27th, 2022 at 8:07pm

https://tallyroom.aec.gov.au/HouseStateFirstPrefsByParty-27966-NAT.htm

Libs scored 24% while Nationals scored 8%. LNP (Qld, which picks which fed party room, lib or nats) scored 3%.

None of these 3 can form a majority government and so form the Coalition - this isn't one party but 3.  If they could, they would boot of the other players and solo it - hence every election win, they have to negotiate their alliance - which is kept secret from public.

ALP scored 33%.  That's more than either of the 3 parties separately.  A more fair way is to combine this with Greens of 11% - because we know that while Greens will never form a majority, if it came to hung parliaments, they are more likely to ally with ALP.  This coalition forms 44%.

The "left" (either slightly or a lot, depending on your views) has exceeded far more than the Coalition's "right".

Another point ofc is that we know that people are far more aware that their 1st preferences can send a strong signal to parties now. I myself voted Greens 1st and ALP 2nd, knowing far more likely that ALP will gain the seat ultimately.
This preferential voting has been publicised as "the thing to do" by quite a few people and parties.
Hence the "not gaining first preferences" becomes less important compared to "2 party preferences".  That would be an interesting statistic to analyse.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 27th, 2022 at 8:10pm

stunspore wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 8:07pm:
A more fair way is to combine this with Greens

they'll only do that if using it as a way to denigrate the left

I they are arguing who got the most votes, it's their combination of parties v's the lefts individual party's 

Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 27th, 2022 at 8:11pm

One more thing.

We vote for your local member, not the actual PM - though sometimes that is confused by voters.  I imagine if there was an extra box to tick for selecting local MP and who is PM, it might have saved lib government while Scomo is forcibly replaced.

So there is a bit nonsense about voting for Albo or Scomo - when you can't really, unless you are in their electorates.

And beware the local MP who doesn't take action when their party leader goes haywire.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - May 27th, 2022 at 8:18pm

stunspore wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 8:11pm:
One more thing.

We vote for your local member, not the actual PM - though sometimes that is confused by voters.  I imagine if there was an extra box to tick for selecting local MP and who is PM, it might have saved lib government while Scomo is forcibly replaced.

So there is a bit nonsense about voting for Albo or Scomo - when you can't really, unless you are in their electorates.

And beware the local MP who doesn't take action when their party leader goes haywire.

Tell that to the Media who promotes the 'leaders' as the go to for the votes - not the local MP's.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print