Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Why do the right always reach for violence? (Read 1190 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why do the right always reach for violence?
Reply #75 - May 26th, 2022 at 4:48pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 11:55am:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 11:54am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 11:22am:
Native English speakers would understand I gave a clear answer

Uh-oh, the hoof of unconscious cultural chauvinism is showing there. "Othering" and deprecating the "other".    Now suddenly there "us the Natives" and then the others, the "outsiders".  Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just pointing out you were probably born here and still illiterate...

no, sore ends a fly in ... he's not even a citizen.  Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - May 26th, 2022 at 4:54pm

Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:45pm:
What Bullshit?

I see you ignoring reality

To reiterate, the constant racism and refusal to offer evidence is far from convincing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:08pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 1:45pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 1:34pm:
None so blind - a 'mish-mash of figures' - then ... try responding to them one at a time instead of cutting and running and wailing .....

They come From The Heart you know... Creative Spirits... an Abo-centric group.... Truthspeaking .... you know the gist....

I responded trying to discuss the issues and everyone ran away....

They don't want to catch whatever has inflicted you.  Tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:11pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:54pm:
What Bullshit?

To reiterate, the constant racism and refusal to offer evidence is far from convincing

refusal to offer evidence?

wow - you are deluded

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:19pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:28pm:
Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:06pm:
\
Not math .... outright bs.  Grin

Math is hard

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/transgender-population-by-state

This says .7%, this is most certainly an underestimate, a lot of trans folks still don't come out. Let's run with 1%.

25,000,000.  1% of that is 250,000.

Idiot.

Pure speculation you imbecile.

You run with fiction/fantasy.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:22pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:54pm:
What Bullshit?

Evidence - eye witness testimony is evidence

Domestic and family violence
An Aboriginal woman is 45 times more likely to experience domestic violence than a white woman. Violence patterns are passed on from parents to their children.

Source: Domestic and family violence - Creative Spirits, retrieved from

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/domestic-and-family-vi...
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2022 at 7:06pm by Boris »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:22pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:31pm:
Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:29pm:
If you want violent people - go to the NT

"10 Times higher: The likelihood an Aboriginal youth is a victim of proven abuse or neglect, compared to their white peer. [1]
4 Times higher: The probability of an Aboriginal child under 5 years to die as a result of assaults, compared to their white peer. [2]
1.8 Times higher: The likelihood that an Aboriginal baby is neglected or abused, compared to a non-Aboriginal baby. [3]
40% Percentage Indigenous children make up of all hospital admissions in the age group 0 to 4 who are admitted for assault. [3]
45 Times higher: The probability of an Aboriginal women living in rural and remote areas to experience domestic violence, compared to their white peers. [9]
35 Times higher: The likelihood that an Aboriginal women is hospitalised due to family violence, compared to a non-Aboriginal woman. [10] Other sources report a figure of 23 times. [11]
11 Times higher: The probability that an Aboriginal woman is killed as a result of violent assault. [12] Same figure for Western Australia: 17.5 times. [13]
2.6 Average number of women per day seeking treatment for domestic violence related injuries in Alice Springs (between 2000 and 2006). [14]
1,500 Number of people admitted to Alice Springs hospital between 1998 and 2005 with stab wounds. In 2007 Alice Springs was said to have the highest number of stabbings in the world. [4] Most stab wounds were in the thigh due to cultural practices.
$13.6b Estimated cost of all domestic violence against women and their children to the Australian economy in 2008-9. [5]

Read it and weep.  Just more 'made up figures' from the Abos themselves, eh?

Are you a bot? You keep posting this and refusing to discuss it?

Don't worry about him reposting ---- you keep posting the same shyte ad infinitum.

Do you think if you post the same drivel often enough it will prove to be fact?

I know who the idiot is ... and a dangerous idiot.

No wonder ol mate wanted to find you & debate you one on one.

You mouthy POS.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:26pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:41pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:40pm:
Been discussed and linked - comes from Creative Spirits - an Indigenous orientated site, seeking to give Truthtelling to the issues out there in A-A land...

No one bothered to prove it to me.  And everyone ran when I tried to discuss it

You don't discuss you try & railroad your opinion over the top of anyone who disagrees.

Pharq off Noddy. You're just another lefty extremist pain in the arse.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #83 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:28pm

Been told already the 'maths' doesn't stack up to the real figures....

You reckon there was no such question.... the government is lying to you about such a totally unimportant issue... 170 cut and tucks nationwide..... stick your world figures and estimates of 'non-reports' ....

"It was the first Australian Census to have a response option available on the online form for sex other than male or female, via a special online form with an 'Other' response option to the Sex question. "

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/2071.0~2016~Main%20...
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2022 at 6:45pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:30pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:39pm:
Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:33pm:
My Mum is long dead you pig for bringing into this

You are lower than snake crap

I have been to the NT and seen the violence first hand

they have a river of tax payer money and are violent and dangerous people

have you ever seen a raped child?

I still cry about what I saw

I see a lot of masturbation.  I see you running from debate.  I see you posting racist bullshit.

Here's a thought. If what you say is true, you make those reports less credible by tying them to your racist bullshit

Next to Bwyan & Jasin you're the biggest wanker here.

How's it feel to be a 3rd rate wanker?

You better up your game if you want top ranking.

You're well on your way.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:42pm

You'll never get him to read the links..... he doesn't want to.....

This is for 3% of the population - the hospitals nd all the governments are lying, right?

https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/indigenous-australians/family-violence-indigenou...

"Indigenous females and males were 35 and 22 times as likely to be hospitalised due to family violence-related assaults as other Australian females and males, respectively.:

"Indigenous females and males were nearly ten and nine times more likely to die due to assault as non-Indigenous females and males, respectively".

https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-abuse-and-family-violence-aboriginal...

"While there are few figures available from Western Australia, available data from the Northern Territory indicate that there are around 6000 incidents of assault on Indigenous women in the Northern Territory per year. That is, approximately one-third of the Northern Territory’s Indigenous female population is assaulted each year. Weapons are reported to be used in around 50-60% of Indigenous attacks between spouses (Memmott et al. 2001)."

"It has been suggested that incidents of sexual and physical abuse of Aboriginal children are often not being reported to authorities ‘…due to lack of assistance from police or fear of reprisals, or shame’ (Robertson 2000: 101). There are several other factors which lead to the under-reporting of child abuse in Aboriginal communities and this includes the fact that many communities are located in rural or remote areas of Australia where surveillance and contact with child health or welfare professionals are at a minimum. There has also been some concern that government agencies have been reluctant to intervene in Aboriginal communities for fear of reprisals from the community and media and therefore ‘relied upon cultural politics to justify inability to intervene’" ...

Won't even read this link myself the battle is already won:-

https://www.anrows.org.au/media-releases/indigenous-family-violence/

That enough for you?  It's all a right wing conspiracy, eh, and every single one of those doctors and nurses lies to support it, the cops lie to support it, the governments make it all up - Every Single One Of Them Regardless Of Their Political Colour....?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:44pm

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:26pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:41pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:40pm:
Been discussed and linked - comes from Creative Spirits - an Indigenous orientated site, seeking to give Truthtelling to the issues out there in A-A land...

No one bothered to prove it to me.  And everyone ran when I tried to discuss it

You don't discuss you try & railroad your opinion over the top of anyone who disagrees.

Pharq off Noddy. You're just another lefty extremist pain in the arse.

Just put out a heap of links and posted salient points in them - let's see if he goes the old and worn-out 'everyone ran when I tried to discuss it'...

The boy must be a druggie or something.

Never ONCE has he responded... the only reason for that is he is nothing but a troll... but at least some of the lesser lights here can access some links and maybe learn a little bit outside their drug-besotted nightmare worlds....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:56pm

Look, Leftie .... BABY - we all understand by now that you have Trench Mentality due to having a 'trans' son (how old, BTW?), and have ongoing problems with Daddy.... but you could at least try to read the endless links sent out, and settle at least one issue on which you are clearly totally wrong.

Trench Mentality - when you have your head down in a trench your horizon is the lip of it.... just can't see anything else .... that's you to a T.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print