Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
What made you political? (Read 2090 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What made you political?
Reply #90 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:12pm:
John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:49pm:
What truth was that, smith?

I quoted it crappler

you claim to be a writer and yet you struggle with basics .. did you use a ghost writer to spell all the words for you?

I've been busy - just answer the questions, Smith - I can't be bothered going back to read anything you post, given the way you do it, same as LTYC, mothra and now Leftie - if you want to make a point, make it fairly - state your case or shut up.

and I can't be bothered repeating myself. If you want to know what I quoted go back otherwise stop your crying.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:42pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:36pm:
Lefties want affirmation.

you keep telling yourself that.

Just get back under that rock while you do it

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #92 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:25pm

John Smith did.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:26pm

John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:41pm:

I quoted it crappler

you claim to be a writer and yet you struggle with basics .. did you use a ghost writer to spell all the words for you?

I've been busy - just answer the questions, Smith - I can't be bothered going back to read anything you post, given the way you do it, same as LTYC, mothra and now Leftie - if you want to make a point, make it fairly - state your case or shut up.

and I can't be bothered repeating myself. If you want to know what I quoted go back otherwise stop your crying.

Well - from what I can see back there you didn't even try, so stuff it.  You'd only be wrong again, anyway.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:35pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:04pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 12:38pm:
Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 12:37pm:
Race mixing has been going on since Neanderthal times.

It may amaze a dick like you that many other races are anti-race mixing.

You're just another rabid lefty that is anti-white.

Are you a racist?

That was species mixing Tongue

I don't care if people in other races are also racist.  You will overstate it, but it's not important to me.  I care about MY society first, because I live here, not because it is better.

Oh, so you DO recognise and appreciate what borders do.

(And if they interbred then they weren't different species.)

Grin Got the plonker.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:36pm

John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:15pm:
Not really surprising that rather than try and engage leftie on this topic, most of the righties that replied came out and attacked him for it.

It's about what I'd expect on this forum

I beg to differ ... any attack was a counter.

He started that shyte.

Specsavers?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:40pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:36pm:
Not really surprising that rather than try and engage leftie on this topic, most of the righties that replied came out and attacked him for it.

Lefties want affirmation. To "engage" with them is to affirm them, fully, no matter what they put forward.  "Attacking " them is the term for disagreeing with them. If you disagree with anything a lefty says he will call you an attacker, a denier, a hater, a nazi.

The lefty mind : engagement with my ideas = fully agree or die, nazi scum.

You cannot engage with lefties on the grounds of reason, ONLY on the grounds of emotion. Being a lefty is an emotional state and you cannot argue or rationally debate ideas with someone who operates emotionally and regards ideas as oppressive, right wing conspiracies calculated solely to thwart his feelings about any and all topics.
Why learn, reason and reflect when you can just feel and emote? - that's the comfort position of most lefties.

Spot on .... sums this wanker up to a tee.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:01pm

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:36pm:

I beg to differ ... any attack was a counter.

He started that shyte.

Specsavers?

Smith is paranoid, too... you get that when the kids at school pick on you..... ya gotta learn, Smithy - I was a year younger than the kids at school and never lost a fight....  if you don't thrash bullies they will walk all over you.... but don't let it traumatise you for life, son.... hard though when you're 5'4" and still got those chips on your shoulder...

Despite your silliness and personal vitriol, I still see some good in you.... listen to your heart... look into your heart.... LIVE IT!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:02pm

Finally got that book "The Madness of Crowds" ... should be good....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:03pm

They say Australians are the Political 'Losers' of the Western (Political) World.

Only have to look on this Forum to see that it's kinda stating the obvious. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:41pm

I beg to differ

as is your right

any attack was a counter.

you ignored the whole gist of the thread and went straight into attack. Sure, futuretheleftwanted went a little over the top, but given his history and that his kids were deliberately targeted for his political views, I'm willing to overlook that. I doubt you'd act differently if your kids were targeted.

How about you just ignore the crap and deal with the purpose of the thread which was 'what made you political'?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:26pm:
John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:41pm:

I quoted it crappler

Well - from what I can see back there you didn't even try, so stuff it.  You'd only be wrong again, anyway.

then you'd better buy new glasses

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - May 26th, 2022 at 8:15pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 7:08am:
Each of us joined this board to discuss politics, meaning we care about politics enough to discuss it.  Were you always this way? If not, what changed?

For me, I got involved in helping refugees because I am reasonably wealthy and wanted to give back to society.  I had no clue it was a political act until people started to harass and threaten me.  Then Reclaim Australia happened, which I immediately recognised as Nazism and I started to speak out against it.  Out of that, a gang of people started creating fake Facebook pages of me, claiming to speak for me and saying I loved terrorism, etc.  They stalked my kids online, created pages attacking them and  called my house threatening to kill them.  To this day there are people who try to find me all over the internet, attack me, and try to get me to retaliate so they can take screenshots and claim I stalk and harass them.  I've had cops at my door because they did this and misrepresented what I said (I said I think someone will try to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, in a right wing group where people were saying Kyle proves it's OK to execute people for being left wing).

I got regular death threats for years.  If you google me there's a ton of videos lying about me and giving my address, in the hope someone sees them and tries to harm me.  I was also submitted to a ton of pages claiming I am a child abuser and rapist.  These things would affect my life if I was not married a long time, and an in demand professional.  They tried to basically destroy my life because I am kind to people who are not white.  At one stage someone who was threatening me sent me a photo of himself outside my front gate.  I was at work, and my kids were home.  It was scary.

So, I learned that to have morals, to be literate and kind, is to be left wing.  Some right wing people are not extremists, but none reject the extremists in their midst.  They are trying to tear down and destroy society, so I am left wing.

And, a 'public figure' like you chose to be anonymous on an obscure forum like this?

With the fake voice of a teenager. Please, don't post here. Aim for higher by quitting curb crawling.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #103 - May 26th, 2022 at 8:32pm

In my mid 20s, my girlfriend (nothing serious more of a root friend) was a bit of a greenie, but in a good way, save the forests, save the whales kind, all good with me.

Up until then I actually thought the Greens were about..you know, the environment and stuff.

She had some friends who were hard core ultra left greens party, all little disciples of that piece of crap, Lee Rhiannon.

One time we went out for a big night, her friends, in the wee hours of the morning with a drink or 3 in them enlightend me on how they wanted to totally dismantle society, destroy the patriarchy and make Australia a non white white country.
They wanted Australia to undergo a Pol Pot style reset, but without the killing.
I barely knew who Pol Pot was then, but got a bit of an idea a few years later when I visited the killing fields, S-21 etc.

Zoom forward, I've met a few Greens politicians and party members, they are absolute pieces of crap who are the biggest hypocrites, basically sociopaths.

The Greens are nothing but a stalking horse for a very sinister hard left-wing agenda which is why I'm glad Labor won with a decent margin to sideline these psychopaths.

IBI

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - May 26th, 2022 at 10:14pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:56pm:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:55pm:
Doomsday clock

Posts per day

Date Registered:May 20th, 2022 at 11:36am
5 Days since joining

no one loves you, do they?

The Doomsday Clock has been paused (banned)?

145.00 Posts per day
Date Registered:May 20th, 2022 at 11:36am
6 Days since joining

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print