Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Bend the knee: Will you conform?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Serve your new Koori rulers?    
  2 (50.0%)
Rebel & whinge    
  0 (0.0%)
Get your gun?    
  2 (50.0%)
Go back to where you belong?    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Last Modified by: Jasin on: May 25th, 2022 at 9:19pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
King William & Australia (Read 760 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: King William & Australia
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:33pm

Charles and William won't be as compassionate (especially William) as the Queen about 'poor downtrodden aussies' living in their rich block mansions and expensive lifestyles.

The British won't think twice about ditching a nation that blames them for things like Gallipoli, etc and doing the Australian 'crawl' to the USA instead.

Will you bend the knee and serve your new Koori Gods?

Be thankful - the British will soon be setting you 'Free' from your chains.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:40pm

Come now chicken littles.
Do tell. Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:41pm

"The British will willingly return Australia back to the First Nations peoples by removing all cultural ties - like the Govenor-General from Australian office."

The British have no power to do any such thing - they can sever ties with the Australian people but that is not handing anything to the Abos..... any change is up to the Australian people, and this ain't Africa, boys - the Kooners don't have the numbers, and if they went at it for real, there'd be a true genocide.

We want King Harry anyway - much more fun.

Mugabe, crybabe... stuffed the whole place up and cost millions their lives... can't happen here because the Kooners are not the majority....

Get off that stuff, Jas, and get back on the meds.......

Jeez - I didn't know that Coonskin Wyatt lost his seat.... guess they don't love Kooner pretenders over there in Wa-Wa Land...

How'd the Aboriginal/Indigenous Party go?  That's the only Voice they're going to get... same as anyone else.  You listening, Albo?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:49pm

Who are you to say what the British can do with 'their' actions and titles here?

As for Mugabe, he looked after his people - the ones that starved are the ones the British didn't provide for, for their loyalty to them.
As Mugabe once said "If you serve the British, then go ask them for food." The British imposed sanctions and starved the nation, not Mugabe.

But hey, the British in Africa were always 'evil'.

In Australia though - they're pretty good.
They're not 'invaders' - they're packing up and leaving with the words "Thank god for that!"

I know a lot of British who hate Australian 'spongers' who whinge and whine about the Union Jack on the Australian Flag. They are more than happy to remove it, unchain you convicts and say "There you go, you're free. Now f*uck off!"
Hell, they couldn't wait to get you lot out of their country and dump you here. Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2022 at 10:48pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:49pm:
Who are you to say what the British can do with 'their' actions and titles here?

The Royal Family do not dictate to either the British Parliament/Government, or any other government.... get a life.

As for Mugabe, he looked after his people - the ones that starved are the ones the British didn't provide for, for their loyalty to them.
As Mugabe once said "If you serve the British, then go ask them for food." The British imposed sanctions and starved the nation, not Mugabe.

So according to Mugabe the mass murderer, these people were not Zimbabweans/Indonesians at all, but vermin to be genocided?  Clearly under British rule they were better off.  Get a life.

But hey, the British in Africa were always 'evil'.

As evil as mass murderers and genociders such as the Zulus and Mugabe and for other nations the Rwandans?  I think not....

In Australia though - they're pretty good.
They're not 'invaders' - they're packing up and leaving with the words "Thank god for that!"

Again, they have no right to command British Parliament or any other.. if they 'pack up and leave' it's nothing to us at all.  At that point WE make OUR decision - not some clown idea of the 3% Koners taking over.

I know a lot of British who hate Australian 'spongers' who whinge and whine about the Union Jack on the Australian Flag. They are more than happy to remove it, unchain you convicts and say "There you go, you're free. Now f*uck off!"
Hell, they couldn't wait to get you lot out of their country and dump you here. Grin

Name them!  The only 'whiners' about the Union Jack on our flag are those who follow the same silly lines as your position stated here.... the losers and enemies of the state and johnny-come latelys and the twerps who want to bring everything down, but not their own luscious little lifestyle here which they imagine will just go on if they get rid of it (well DUH!).  Go get your life in a humpy with your Kooner masters... you'll love it....

Get off that stuff, Jas, and get back on your meds... I asked for a link to Wills' statement - where is it?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2022 at 3:14am

Doesn't matter what I'm on (a chair).
I'm still 'right'.  Wink

Right also in that this Topic is a 'too hard a basket' for this Forum to cope with, eh? Wink

It provides a scenario that can be very real and probably will be.

Who ya gonna run too, when Britain says goodbye? Huh
Grovel to the USA, eh? They might sell you some guns.  Grin

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:02am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:31pm:
Well - none of us who live here invaded - even you yay-sayers... be ready to give all your property to your new owners.... I won't and nor will mine.

This ain't Africa, boys - they haven't got the numbers to force anything.

Ya got a link there, Jas - or just talking through your Xavier hat?

We want King Harry anyway - more fun.

Why are you masturbating your hate fantasies.  No one is suggesting we have to give up our homes.  You invented all of this

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2022 at 7:02am

Jasin wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:14am:
Doesn't matter what I'm on (a chair).
I'm still 'right'.  Wink

Right also in that this Topic is a 'too hard a basket' for this Forum to cope with, eh? Wink

It provides a scenario that can be very real and probably will be.

Who ya gonna run too, when Britain says goodbye? Huh
Grovel to the USA, eh? They might sell you some guns.  Grin

No, it's all bullshit.  Removing the union jack will be a formality that changes nothing.  We'll probably have a referendum to choose a new flag and perhaps talk about ways to be a republic, given we lose the GG

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2022 at 8:12am

Sorry, no fantasy.

Just having a lazy easy referendum isn't going to cut it.
Some things have to be paid in blood... if you're willing to pay the price for it.
Western colonisation is not the only colonisation going on. You could say there are '8' colonisations going on - in their own special way. Everything is a 'process'.

The idea that Islam and Israel will unite one day - would seem BS/fantasy/absurd/etc... today.
But all things are a process.
What the Germans did to the Jews, the Moslems will soon do to the French. Then you have Italy and Britain - as 'Christianity' folds back from Europe to the Middle-East, etc. Because what goes around, comes around - especially on this 'non-flat' earth of limited outcomes and potential... especially when things aim to make everyone 'equal'.

Don't dismiss what I say too easily.
Everyone knows my success rate of prediction here (Necromancy helps, eh - Setanta Wink).
What happens in the past is just a 'kinetic energy' towards what happens in the future.

Remember, like the simple joke.
What did Jesus say to his Jewish people who had him nailed up?
"Wait till me little bro Hitler gets yas!"  Angry

What goes around, comes around.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:01am

Jasin wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 8:12am:
Sorry, no fantasy.

Some things have to be paid in blood... if you're willing to pay the price for it.
Western colonisation is not the only colonisation going on. You could say there are '8' colonisations going on - in their own special way. Everything is a 'process'.

The idea that Islam and Israel will unite one day - would seem BS/fantasy/absurd/etc... today.
What the Germans did to the Jews, the Moslems will soon do to the French. Then you have Italy and Britain - as 'Christianity' folds back from Europe to the Middle-East, etc. Because what goes around, comes around - especially on this 'non-flat' earth of limited outcomes and potential... especially when things aim to make everyone 'equal'.

Everyone knows my success rate of prediction here (Necromancy helps, eh - Setanta Wink).
What happens in the past is just a 'kinetic energy' towards what happens in the future.

Do you have some sort of erectile dsyfunction? You seem able to masturbate for a long time with no real result?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:06am

Jasin wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 8:12am:
Sorry, no fantasy.

Get back on the pills. I know you lot don't like them, but it's easy to spot when you stop taking them.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2022 at 10:22am

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:33pm:
Charles and William won't be as compassionate (especially William) as the Queen about 'poor downtrodden aussies' living in their rich block mansions and expensive lifestyles.

The British won't think twice about ditching a nation that blames them for things like Gallipoli, etc and doing the Australian 'crawl' to the USA instead.

You really are a tosser  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #27 - May 26th, 2022 at 11:02am

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 10:22am:
Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:33pm:

You really are a tosser  Grin

Agree 💯%

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2022 at 1:38pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 7:02am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:31pm:
Well - none of us who live here invaded - even you yay-sayers... be ready to give all your property to your new owners.... I won't and nor will mine.

This ain't Africa, boys - they haven't got the numbers to force anything.

Ya got a link there, Jas - or just talking through your Xavier hat?

We want King Harry anyway - more fun.

Why are you masturbating your hate fantasies.  No one is suggesting we have to give up our homes.  You invented all of this

You were asked for you solutions and definitions of what Abo supremacy means... red ragger - you forfeited the right to comment.

Let's try again - how do YOU propose to resolve the issues the Abos have in great quantity?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:08pm

You all clearly wouldn't cope with a guest appearance on Geoffrey Robertson's Hypothetical.
A topic like this would have you all 'whinning' and 'whinging' like you are right now, because you can't difuse the scenario with any intelligent countering of the Topic directly.

It also shows how 'scared little children' you really are.
Don't worry, Mummy Elizabeth will still look after you... for now.

Remember, the 'future' isn't always 'your' future.
But hey, you are 'down under' Australians for the USA.
It might be a stroke of luck that you aren't 'day ahead' Australians like myself, it's obvious that you all can't cope with 'time', as exhibited by you 'lack of' posts.

Hell, maybe you're all just a bunch of rednecks for the greater international version of the American Civil War - here to make Americans feel superior like Yankees defeating Australian 'southern' redneck Confederates with the 'federation' star on its flag?  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print