Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Bend the knee: Will you conform?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Serve your new Koori rulers?    
  2 (50.0%)
Rebel & whinge    
  0 (0.0%)
Get your gun?    
  2 (50.0%)
Go back to where you belong?    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Last Modified by: Jasin on: May 25th, 2022 at 9:19pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
King William & Australia (Read 739 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

King William & Australia
May 25th, 2022 at 9:04pm

It's official.
Prince William has let slip that moves to remove the Union Jack from the Australian Flag and have Australia banned from using 'Royal' in any of its institutions like 'Royal' Commission and 'Royal' Navy, etc - when he becomes King.
Chances are that this happens before even that - with possibly the passing of the Queen and Charles as King - that 'Britain' will officially wash its hands of Australia and acknowledge Aborigines as the rightful 'owners' of Australia.

I kinda agree. The British are doing the right thing here.
I think it a good thing that the 'World' bears witness to the Aborigines regaining full ownership and the cultural responsibility of having to look after 24 million (illegal?) immigrants.

Will the returned Owners be able to cope with such a responsibility for 24 million people. Will they all be gassed in chambers if they don't accept the Dreamtime as their God and bend the knee? Will Christians conform?
Or will the Aborigines 'Fail' to provide adequate 'quality of life' for the 24 million 'illegals' in their country?

What do you think will happen when the world acknowledges Aborigine rightful ownership via Britain leaving all entitlements from Australian shores?

Aborigines to kill anyone who doesn't conform to their 'rulership'?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: King William & Australia
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:06pm

Poll added

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:07pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:04pm:
It's official.
Prince William has let slip that moves to remove the Union Jack from the Australian Flag and have Australia banned from using 'Royal' in any of its institutions like 'Royal' Commission and 'Royal' Navy, etc - when he becomes King.
Chances are that this happens before even that - with possibly the passing of the Queen and Charles as King - that 'Britain' will officially wash its hands of Australia and acknowledge Aborigines as the rightful 'owners' of Australia.

I kinda agree. The British are doing the right thing here.
I think it a good thing that the 'World' bears witness to the Aborigines regaining full ownership and the cultural responsibility of having to look after 24 million (illegal?) immigrants.

Will the returned Owners be able to cope with such a responsibility for 24 million people. Will they all be gassed in chambers if they don't accept the Dreamtime as their God and bend the knee? Will Christians conform?
Or will the Aborigines 'Fail' to provide adequate 'quality of life' for the 24 million 'illegals' in their country?

What do you think will happen when the world acknowledges Aborigine rightful ownership via Britain leaving all entitlements from Australian shores?

Aborigines to kill anyone who doesn't conform to their 'rulership'?

I love right wing people masturbating over fantasies of being somehow oppressed or mistreated.  It's pathetic.

The British get nothing out of their flag being down here, they get a country whose riches were built on colonialism and to make a PC statement for the modern press.  That is all

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:09pm

The British will be doing the right thing.
They came, they 'rented' and then left.
Thus voiding any 'invader' tag.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:12pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:09pm:
The British will be doing the right thing.
They came, they 'rented' and then left.

They invaded, all over the globe

I will say they stood up to Hitler knowing it would cost them their empire

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:15pm

Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin

you never studied history did you? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:15pm

John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:15pm:

Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin

you never studied history did you? Roll Eyes

Books are scary LOL

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:16pm

So you both will comply with your new Aborigine Koori First Nation 'rulers' and bend the knee like you should?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:19pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:16pm:
So you both will comply with your new Aborigine Koori First Nation 'rulers' and bend the knee like you should?

That's clearly not going to happen, this is a bizarre and elaborate fantasy.  Stop masturbating in public, it's unseemly

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:21pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:19pm:

That's clearly not going to happen, this is a bizarre and elaborate fantasy.  Stop masturbating in public, it's unseemly

It's a very small world of very limited possibilities and colonisations are a very predictable thing.

Mugabe had to take his homeland back by force from the 'lying' British via Rhodes.

The British will willingly return Australia back to the First Nations peoples by removing all cultural ties - like the Govenor-General from Australian office.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:22pm

Will you both leave the country, possible flee to the USA?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:23pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:21pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:19pm:

It's a very small world of very limited possibilities and colonisations are a very predictable thing.

Mugabe had to take his homeland back by force from the 'lying' British via Rhodes.

The British will willingly return Australia back to the First Nations peoples by removing all cultural ties - like the Govenor-General from Australian office.

Which won't do what you claim .  LOL!!

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:24pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:22pm:

I will literally never visit Poland, Hungary, America or any other country that has voted in fascism

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:31pm

Well - none of us who live here invaded - even you yay-sayers... be ready to give all your property to your new owners.... I won't and nor will mine.

This ain't Africa, boys - they haven't got the numbers to force anything.

Ya got a link there, Jas - or just talking through your Xavier hat?

We want King Harry anyway - more fun.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:32pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:24pm:
Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:22pm:

I will literally never visit Poland, Hungary, America or any other country that has voted in fascism

That'll be a relief to them ...................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print