Send Topic Print
Justice at last (Read 506 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Justice at last
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2022 at 7:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:31pm:
Smith and Left think he's going to tear down the entire structure of Old White Men's Society in which he, Albo and his running mates, all thrive so very well..

you forgotten to take your meds again crappler? I think no such thing. Shame on you for trying to ascribe your hysterics onto me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - May 25th, 2022 at 7:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:41pm:
Smith and Left think he's going to tear down the entire structure of Old White Men's Society in which he, Albo and his running mates, all thrive so very well..... going to bring in a new 1000 Year Reich of sheilas, Abos, ethnos, poofs and all the rest to control everyone else by force and violence of abuse of law etc.... just like the feminists have been getting away with here for thirty years...

Not as long as their arseholes point downwards will Albo and his running dogs change the structure... just slot a few of their mates into prime spots in the corporation ......

True.

I found out today that an old friend of mine will be appointed to a position in the FWC.

Smiley

Should create a majority eh, given all the appointments made by Morrison.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 25th, 2022 at 7:57pm

John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:44pm:
Smith and Left think he's going to tear down the entire structure of Old White Men's Society in which he, Albo and his running mates, all thrive so very well..

you forgotten to take your meds again crappler? I think no such thing. Shame on you for trying to ascribe your hysterics onto me.

No valid response, eh?  What do you imagine AlboCo is going to do?  Come on......

Let's put you to the test..... see how your dreams stack up against reality....

Same with Left... Mothra... show us what you imagine Albo is going to do.... let's see how much of it actually pans out.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:46pm

Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 4:59pm:
Why do you champion those particular people while denigrating  people of your own country?

Because I do nothing based on race? I merely hate scum

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:46pm

Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 5:21pm:
FAKE REFUGEES

He said the family have not been truthful in visa applications and said evidence suggested they came to Australia in 2012 and 2013 by boat as economic refugees.

The family have been fighting their case on the grounds they face persecution in Sri Lanka due to links to the militant Tamil Tigers (LTTE).

According to court documents from June 2018, Nades claimed he was forced to join the LTTE in 2001 and was harassed by the Sri Lankan military.

However, he frequently travelled between Sri Lanka, Kuwait and Qatar between 2004 and 2010 for work, during the civil war that ended in 2009

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-02/biloela-tamil-family-melbourne-federal-ci...

Yes the right are ignorant scum.  I feel I said this already.  Going there with an Aussie passport to see family is not living there

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:47pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:19pm:
Well, you know I'm a great supporter of refos, just not of our current immigration mixes and numbers and for several reasons - unlike the Woke here who love everyone but White people and want none in our immigration quotas..

No one hates white people you Nazi cnut

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:54pm

Why did he travel back to the country he feared persecution of.

FAKE REFFO.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:57pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:41pm:
Smith and Left think he's going to tear down the entire structure of Old White Men's Society in which he, Albo and his running mates, all thrive so very well..... going to bring in a new 1000 Year Reich of sheilas, Abos, ethnos, poofs and all the rest to control everyone else by force and violence of abuse of law etc.... just like the feminists have been getting away with here for thirty years...

Not as long as their arseholes point downwards will Albo and his running dogs change the structure... just slot a few of their mates into prime spots in the corporation ......

True.

I found out today that an old friend of mine will be appointed to a position in the FWC.

Smiley

Should create a majority eh, given all the appointments made by Morrison.

Um, no.

But it's a step in the right (left) direction.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:57pm

Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:54pm:

FAKE REFFO.

you are basically brain dead scum

I'll say it again.  People go back to see family, expecting their passport to protect them.  Refugees you'd call fake have gone back and been killed.  This one made it back alive.  This is not proof he would not be persecuted if he was a citizen there.  He lives here because he passed our refugee determination process.

All of this is proof that even when this country took people under the liberals, we kept looking for an excuse to send them back.  Why?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:26pm

Economic reffos.

He said the family have not been truthful in visa applications and said evidence suggested they came to Australia in 2012 and 2013 by boat as economic refugees.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 25th, 2022 at 11:17pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:57pm:
Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:54pm:

FAKE REFFO.

you are basically brain dead scum

I'll say it again.  People go back to see family, expecting their passport to protect them.  Refugees you'd call fake have gone back and been killed.  This one made it back alive.  This is not proof he would not be persecuted if he was a citizen there.  He lives here because he passed our refugee determination process.

All of this is proof that even when this country took people under the liberals, we kept looking for an excuse to send them back.  Why?

You cannot be serious - they would go back to a place where they might be arrested and shot or imprisoned and tortured, on the idea that their passport back to that country that deems them a traitor and an insurgent and an outlaw rebel, will protect them?

You ARE thirteen, aren't you?

My doctor is Sri Lankan - traveled back recently to attend her mother's funeral etc.  She had ZERO problems or concerns.  Someone on a list would have concerns.... every second.

I can just imagine some Jews going back to Germany on the basis that their German passport would protect them.... or all those Russian POWs who went back or were handed back just knew their citizenship would make them safe...

FFS, sonny ...  you are basically brain dead scum, and a kid to boot....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print