Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
Fortescue Metals face native title claim (Read 1909 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fortescue Metals face native title claim
Reply #75 - May 26th, 2022 at 11:50am

Try again, Matty, eventually you'll get the link right - that is if you even try in your trolling.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - May 26th, 2022 at 2:03pm

So Grandiose so Omnipotent

But the Violence is OK with you?

It must be because you do nothing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:40pm:
John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:01pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:11pm:
John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 5:46pm:
That's where the food was, moron

no poo sherlock

I'll try again. Why did they remain mostly nomadic for 40 000+ yrs whilst other civilizations settled and grew into more advanced societies?

Different question.

Because they barely survived past the bare hunter/gatherer existence, and because they had no organised structures that would ensure food supplies year round, Watson....

Why had they no steady food supplies crappler ... come on, you'll get to it eventually if you stop to really  think instead of just relying on your bigotry to get you though

Answered already... use your brain...

Because they were a primitive hunter/gatherer society... that's the beginning and end of it... so again, for the slow ones.... discussion of their having 'housing' and 'farming' has no bearing whatsoever since all they had was temporary shelters and small plots without any larger organisation.

You see - the explanation is that 40,000 years ago the White Man took all their cities of gold from them and forced them into a nomadic lifestyle on foot after laying waste to and ploughing salt into the soil.....

Keep going in small circles, Smith - it suits you.

NO, you haven't answered it crappler. I told you that to arrive at the answer you had to leave your bigotry out of it. All you did was highlight your stupidity and go on another rant.

What is one thing that was readily available in Europe, Africa, the Americas and across Asia, that ultimately allowed nomads to settle and civilisations to form on those continents, that was not available here in OZ?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:42pm

Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 2:03pm:
So Grandiose so Omnipotent

But the Violence is OK with you?

It must be because you do nothing

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #79 - May 27th, 2022 at 12:40pm

John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:00pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:40pm:
John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 8:01pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:11pm:

no poo sherlock

I'll try again. Why did they remain mostly nomadic for 40 000+ yrs whilst other civilizations settled and grew into more advanced societies?

Different question.

Because they barely survived past the bare hunter/gatherer existence, and because they had no organised structures that would ensure food supplies year round, Watson....

Why had they no steady food supplies crappler ... come on, you'll get to it eventually if you stop to really  think instead of just relying on your bigotry to get you though

Answered already... use your brain...

Because they were a primitive hunter/gatherer society... that's the beginning and end of it... so again, for the slow ones.... discussion of their having 'housing' and 'farming' has no bearing whatsoever since all they had was temporary shelters and small plots without any larger organisation.

You see - the explanation is that 40,000 years ago the White Man took all their cities of gold from them and forced them into a nomadic lifestyle on foot after laying waste to and ploughing salt into the soil.....

Keep going in small circles, Smith - it suits you.

NO, you haven't answered it crappler. I told you that to arrive at the answer you had to leave your bigotry out of it. All you did was highlight your stupidity and go on another rant.

What is one thing that was readily available in Europe, Africa, the Americas and across Asia, that ultimately allowed nomads to settle and civilisations to form on those continents, that was not available here in OZ?

The intelligence and co-operation to combine and work out farming and such instead of a nomadic lifestyle and the willingness to learn and change, things still not much evident today .. your silly one-sided bigotry is the problem here, Smith, and always has been - facts are not racist or bigoted.

Pascoe raves about native grains etc -even the MErabs farm where they can and are settled, and it's often dry as hell and hot there.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - May 27th, 2022 at 4:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 12:40pm:
The intelligence and co-operation to combine and work out farming and such instead of a nomadic lifestyle and the willingness to learn and change, things still not much evident today .. your silly one-sided bigotry is the problem here, Smith, and always has been - facts are not racist or bigoted.

I told you to leave your rants out of it. We'll get there much sooner that way

what were they going to farm crappler?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - May 27th, 2022 at 4:42pm

And you silly twisting and turning and name-calling is the reason you got a ban before... take it or leave it.

I withdraw my support for Fortescue paying any royalties to the Abos.

That's your achievement, Smith.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 1:07pm:

Fighting for more sit down money .... and as Forrest puts it "Mining Welfare".

He sums up it up like this -

Quote:
Mining welfare'
Mr Forrest, who owns more than one third of FMG, has publicly called compensation for the Yindjibarndi people "mining welfare".

He defended FMG's stance on native title compensation in an interview with the ABC last year, saying the company was more focused on providing education, training and employment for Indigenous people, and contracts for Aboriginal firms.

"If I copped criticism, it is because I don't sustain relationships which are just all about handing over buckets of money," Mr Forrest said.

"I have seen how that destroyed Indigenous communities. I've seen how it's destroyed communities all over the world. And I don't want to be responsible for it, just to solve a native title clearance problem for my company," he told the ABC.

Sounds more than reasonable -  but no - they don't want education, training, preference for jobs, they just want money to sit around and get on the piss & drugs.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:23pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 1:40pm:
Boris wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 1:38pm:
I have seen Aborigine women and children come into the Hospitals in the NT.

Raped and murdered - a terrible terrible thing to see.

But I would not expect a Latte sipping Inner city Leftie like you to understand reality.

Go to Tennant Creek and work in the Hospital and open your stupid eyes.

See what is actually going on with your Sacred Cows who can do no wrong

You are a smacking simpleton.  DV happens all over Australia.  It's not endemic to or natural to Aboriginal people or culture.  But I am sure it occurs.

There are Aboriginals who will say that is endemic & natural to their culture.

You know SFA.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:23pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:42pm:
And you silly twisting and turning and name-calling is the reason you got a ban before... take it or leave it.

why you persist with your stupid rants is beyond me

One more time for the slow decrepit fool:

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:31pm

John Smith wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 5:23pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 4:42pm:

why you persist with your stupid rants is beyond me

One more time for the slow decrepit fool:

They could grow crops..... use women to pull the plough...

There is precedent.....

They could have established REAL aquaculture and set up REAL trade routes etc... but the white man stole all their horses and cows....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:31pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 3:21pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 3:14pm:
Natural resources buried below native Australians' feet. Sometimes found on the surface. Yet, in the last 40,000 years, indigenous Australians have only really used bark, bone, logs, mud/clay and stone for the purposes of their hunter-gatherer lives. And when the Europeans come along and find that Australia is loaded with minerals, it only now and in the last few decades becomes an issue that the indigenous people to get a slice of that mining income.

You're mad Aboriginals had societies and didn't rape the land?

Grin gawd another Pascoe believer - you're the one that's mad.

They didn't rape the land because they were nomadic hunter gatherers.

But they sure as hell burnt the shyte out if it.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:33pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 3:33pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 3:31pm:
Well, the indigenous did have societies. Hunter-gatherer societies moved about their regions, whenever the food sources got low.

They also had communities with housing and farms

Bullshyte Bruce. You believe in the tooth fairy & Santa Claus to ey?  Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:38pm

no poo sherlock

Isolation

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - May 27th, 2022 at 5:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:00pm:
Steampipe wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:54pm:
Boris wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 6:44pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 4:09pm:
Boris wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 4:05pm:
Dangerous deluded fools

Go the the NT

They have everything they want - no poverty - endless taxpayers money river

All they want is grog, sex and violence - and women, babies, boys - all have holes

Yes, you are a racist cnut.  I feel like we established this days ago.

I have lost count of the rape and murder victims - the axe attack victims, the knife attack victims - the bottle attack victims I have had to deal with.

I was driving 2 of them to the Alice Hospital once and they started up again in the back of the ambulance

You have never seen it once - not one have you seen or dealt with.

So you speak from a place of ignorance and stupidity

Ever seen a raped child?

it changes you

He has read books and has superior morals so he knows more than most. He donates to the Greens too.

Never responds on posted links that disprove his Woke stance, though.... just comes back with another unfounded assertion backed by nothing ...... nothing new here... mothra and greg do that at times....

A very familiar modus operandi for those who have swallowed the Woke bait whole and think that the pain in their gut from the hook is caused by Woke's chosen victims .....

He needs enforced habitation of a location with large traditional aboriginal population.

He's worried about a few far righties giving him grief .... he hasn't lived.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print