Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Fortescue Metals face native title claim (Read 1912 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Fortescue Metals face native title claim
Reply #105 - May 28th, 2022 at 6:38pm

John Smith wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:07pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 5:01pm:
Smith - I've about had enough of you

you want violin music with that?

No land ownership, no title claim, no royalties.

No, those are western inventions. You forced those rules UPON them, don't cry now that they apply your own rules to YOU.

You sure know how to turn people against your pets.

turn people against?  Grin Grin Grin

You've done nothing but show what a racist pig you are for years. Don't pretend my asking you some questions has forced you to adopt your racist attitude. You were like that long before I came onto the scene.

You're right - those are western inventions - and they have been in play for over two hundred years now... yes the former non-rights have been extinguished.  A wondering mix of small groups is not Nations or a nation, there was no formalised basis for land ownership - discussion ends.

Sorry to tell you, but we live in a Western country now.... not some Nothingville.

Tell it so my Abo relatives and friends - they'd laugh you out of town calling me racist, you idiot - stating facts is not racist, facts have no creed or colour - they just are.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - May 28th, 2022 at 6:48pm

John Smith wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 4:59pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 4:58pm:
John Smith wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 4:39pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 12:28am:
You just said the Abos survived 40,000 years - so you now confess that they were not civilised.....

WTF Shocked? Who ever said they were civilized?  Stop deflecting. Believe you me, it does nothing to hide your stupidity.

Now answer the question.

do hunter /gatherer traditionally follow crops around? or is something else their primary objective?

I don't answer obvious questions - stop wasting our time... no civilisation - no land ownership.

then run away fool, and know that you were too cowardly to back yourself.

Smy you're as twisty as your adversary FD.

Your lack of knowledge in this matter is evident.

You're not being clever ... in fact the opposite.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - May 28th, 2022 at 6:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 5:34pm:
The only thing is the High Court disagrees with you.  Under Mabo and Wik they have land rights.  It is time for Fortescue to recognise that and pay up.  Time for you recognise that Indigenous Australians have the same rights as all other Australians.   Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're a phucking monumental idiot.

You would see a small group out of all that have an interest get millions of dollars to piss up against the wall ...

instead of education, traineeships, job preferencing(discrimination) and opportunities for Aboriginal businesses to thrive.

You have nothing to offer except keeping Aboriginal people dependent on welfare & of no mindset to improve their situations.

In short .... you are ignorant dogooder scum.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:38pm:
You're right - those are western inventions - and they have been in play for over two hundred years now... yes the former non-rights have been extinguished.

no they haven't Western rules are in play. Western rules dictate they are the owners.  Now and forever more until they sell those rights. The only thing extinguished is your brain

Gnads wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:48pm:

nothing twisty about it. I'm trying to take crappler someone by asking a series of questions. He prefers to go on rants about what a victim he is. Its as untwisted as it gets.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:16pm

John Smith wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 8:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:38pm:
You're right - those are western inventions - and they have been in play for over two hundred years now... yes the former non-rights have been extinguished.

no they haven't Western rules are in play. Western rules dictate they are the owners.  Now and forever more until they sell those rights. The only thing extinguished is your brain

Gnads wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:48pm:

nothing twisty about it. I'm trying to take crappler someone by asking a series of questions. He prefers to go on rants about what a victim he is. Its as untwisted as it gets.

Their day is gone - get used to it.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - May 28th, 2022 at 8:48pm

Gnads wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 6:55pm:
The only thing is the High Court disagrees with you.  Under Mabo and Wik they have land rights.  It is time for Fortescue to recognise that and pay up.  Time for you recognise that Indigenous Australians have the same rights as all other Australians.   Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're a phucking monumental idiot.

You would see a small group out of all that have an interest get millions of dollars to piss up against the wall ...

instead of education, traineeships, job preferencing(discrimination) and opportunities for Aboriginal businesses to thrive.

You have nothing to offer except keeping Aboriginal people dependent on welfare & of no mindset to improve their situations.

In short .... you are ignorant dogooder scum.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, another redneck who refuses to acknowledge reality.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - May 28th, 2022 at 9:42pm

Oh, shut up, Smith.... you're not doing our Kaffir any good by making enemies of good people....

Their day is gone - they are a minority in OUR country where all of us live - there is no room for Apartheid or special treatment - they need to co-operate in their own betterment.  Mine do - jobs, homes, families, one's an academic, one is a leso but she's fine and in the RFS etc.  Far Queue!! 

Now that we've got you settled in your place, you Hairy-backed Invader, should I restore my support for the owners being paid royalties by vulture corporations looking for a free ride?  How would you prefer that to be spent?  On the piss pokies and petrol or on housing and scholarships and a school house and teacher and infrastructure and health services so they can all have a better life?  Or should it go to a few of those Silverbacks who enforce control so they can lead a luxury life by drawing huge salaries etc for managing the funds?

That's half the problem - the Silverbacks..... and it happens in a lot of Land Councils and so forth.  Get out more and stay away from those latte`s - they are forking with your head...
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2022 at 9:47pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #112 - May 28th, 2022 at 9:48pm

$$$$$ Party time

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - May 28th, 2022 at 11:39pm

Looks like we need another movie - Australian Beauty.....Working on Once Upon A Time In Australia - any ideas?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - May 29th, 2022 at 6:58am

All other Australians have next to no rights over Mining/mineral/gas/oil exploration & leases.

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - May 29th, 2022 at 10:06am

Gordon wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 9:48pm:
$$$$$ Party time

In the NT you see this all day everyday and everywhere.

In the CBD of Darwin one took a crap on the floor of the NAB

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - May 29th, 2022 at 6:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 9:42pm:
Now that we've got you settled in your place,

all you did was run away coward.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - May 29th, 2022 at 6:27pm

John Smith wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 6:10pm:

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - May 29th, 2022 at 6:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 6:27pm:

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - May 29th, 2022 at 6:51pm

John Smith wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 6:28pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 6:27pm:

Run off with your silly questions..... the Kaffir had no nation... that's all that matters... the whys and wherefores are irrelevant. 

Now that we've got you settled in your place

Clearly you don't want me to restore my view that Fortescue should compensate owners..... OK.... I'll never support anything for the Kaffir again if that's the way you want to be....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print