Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Coon Cheese Family to change name (Read 2404 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Coon Cheese Family to change name
Reply #45 - May 24th, 2022 at 5:01pm

Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:16pm:
John Smith wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:55pm:
did you just get out of jail or something? There was a thread on this when it happened, which was about a year ago. Why cry about it now?

Are you an American or something?
The word is Gaol here.
...the answer is yes, but it's not the kind that you think of.
Something way more luxurious than the Lodge at Kirribilli.
Now I'm back down among you peasants and savages again.

i don't know anyone that calls it goal

and yes, i bet all that padding on the walls can seem luxurious Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - May 24th, 2022 at 6:35pm

"They don't need a bunch of angry old conservatives young dick-heads or activists to tell them what they can or can't call their products."

All fixed for ya - all you need to do now is think on what you said.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 24th, 2022 at 6:37pm

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 10:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 10:58am:
It's a family name - they are not changing it to Cheers, got it yet?

Relevance - zero. 100%
  Your desperation is showing alongside your refusal to apply sense to your argument.... Coon family are not changing their name to cheers as the OP said.. capisce?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - May 25th, 2022 at 7:59pm

John Smith wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 5:01pm:
Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:16pm:
John Smith wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:55pm:
did you just get out of jail or something? There was a thread on this when it happened, which was about a year ago. Why cry about it now?

Are you an American or something?
The word is Gaol here.
...the answer is yes, but it's not the kind that you think of.
Something way more luxurious than the Lodge at Kirribilli.
Now I'm back down among you peasants and savages again.

i don't know anyone that calls it goal

and yes, i bet all that padding on the walls can seem luxurious Cheesy

Check it out everyone.
Mimo the Moron can't even get it right with the Australian 'Gaol' and calls it 'goal' like he's playing soccer. Grin Grin Grin
Mimo must have copped a lot of 'balls' to the head, in his soccer days. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:43pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:18pm

Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:53pm:
The Coon Family who created the Coon Cheese which they have changed to Cheer Cheese will be changing their surname to Cheer.

Good on them. Can't have 'racist' names now.
Wonder if Australian towns like Coonamble, Coonawarra and more around the country will be changing their names to Cheeramble and Cheerawarra??

More bs .... you and FurtherLeftWanker are neck & neck for the forum dickhead title.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:21pm

Gnads wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 6:18pm:
The Coon Family who created the Coon Cheese which they have changed to Cheer Cheese will be changing their surname to Cheer.

Wonder if Australian towns like Coonamble, Coonawarra and more around the country will be changing their names to Cheeramble and Cheerawarra??

More bs .... you and FurtherLeftWanker are neck & neck for the forum dickhead title.

I don't think Xavier has a chance - he's behind on the home turn with Smith and Lefty leading by a short mile...

You just had to bring this strand up again - you'll wake mothra who will make a late run for the Cup........

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:24pm

mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:49pm:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:44pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:40pm:
They should have left it as the name we've known for ages, Coon Cheese. Only softy pansies would feel mentally abused by a name

Yet you and your ilk feel "abused" by them changing it.

Don't be ridiculous - it's a family name..... how would you like the Mothra clan to be shamed into changing their name?

That's the thing. They were never shamed into anything. They made the choice willingly.

And it pisses you right off.

And my oath you feel abused. More so than anyone ever felt by the name in the first place.

Truly, you are ridiculous.

It's a bullshit story Mothballs ... no family named Coon is changing their name.

Not the family/direct descendants of the US inventor of the cooning process for a cheese Edward William Coon .....

nor any families in Australia named Coon e.g. the one in Albury/Wodonga who run a dairy business.

Jasin is still coming down off the gear ......

are you on the way up? Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:33pm

Three times and she who must not be named will rise..... protect yourself with a pentagram... Friday night on a waning moon......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:37pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 7:46am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 9:52pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:55pm:

What's important is that no one asked them to.  They saw Australia is becoming less racist and decided it was a safe bet

If it was less racist they wouldn't feel any need to change their name.... nothing has changed in the racism stakes except that it has become more and more the province of the left here...

Coon's family are American - I doubt it has anything to do with Australia, Lord Herh-Herh.  The name had nothing to do with race or colour and everything to do with the inventor of the process. Your entire premise is utter bullshit and racist to the core... the whole uproar about Coon Cheese was nothing at all, just someone trying to get some money out of it.

The worst part was that they ended up appeasing the 'sensitive' whiners instead of stating their position clearly and simply and saying NO - and thus opened the gates to more and more of the same....

"In 1926, American entrepreneur and cheesemaker Edward William Coon of Philadelphia patented a method for fast maturation of cheese via high temperature and humidity, His method explicitly excluded pasteurisation, which kills all bacteria and therefore allows cheese to last for much longer when stored."

I will reiterate, because you are a moron.  There were no whiners.  They decided the name was on the nose. The right continue to be racist, read these forums

No they did not ... & it definitely was whiners.

And the chief whiner was a serial malcontent Aboriginal named Stephen Hagan.

Then after Saputo - the company that owned Coon Cheese decided to give in to his demands & tax payer funded court actions ...

the moron decided that he should have a say in what the "new" name should be.  Grin

Once he had his little victory why would he think it appropriate or would even be considered.

The manufacture & renaming of the cheese has got nothing to do with Aboriginal people.

The idiot has more hide than an elephant.

And you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-24/coon-cheese-to-change-name-after-campaign...

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/indigenous-people-should-have-been-c...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:47pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 10:42am:
Bias_2012 wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 10:40am:
You get triggered easily

The Coon name wouldn't have even been an issue had no one said anything about it ... it's a families surname for heaven's sake

I wouldn't change my surname for anyone, I'd sue your pants off if you tried. Surnames are open to scrutiny now, aren't they. The rot better stop

The question arises, what if the Coon family decided not to change their name ... you and your pansies would be up the creek without a paddle

Let me reiterate.  No one demanded they change the name.  They figured it was better for marketing if they did

Let me reiterate dickhead .... No family named Coon is changing their surname.

A brand of Australian cheese called Coon Cheese had it's name changed by it's manufacturer Saputo - a Canadian company - after years of complaints & court actions instigated by serial Aboriginal whinger Stephen Hagan who said the name was given to the cheese to be deliberately racist & he did not believe it was named after it's inventor American Edward William Coon, who invented a process for fast maturing of cheese which became known as the Cooning process.

Thus the cheese was named. It had absolutely no racist connotations.

Anything else you wankers, like Stephen Hagan make up to the contrary is just lying bullshyte.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2022 at 7:42am by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #56 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:48pm

Gnads is upset that White Australians like himself take it up the arse by Black and Aborigine agendas.

When the Aboriginals 'reclaim' all entitlements to Australia 'their home', when the British remove all 'royal' titles and effects from this country - Gnads is going to get some dreadlocks, not wash and bend the knee to the people who were too primitive to invent anything other than a stick.
Grin

Bend the knee Gnads. Serve your Black God!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:51pm

tickleandrose wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 11:16am:
Its a private company, they have right to name their brand.  They dont need a bunch of angry old conservatives to tell them what they can or cant call their products. 

They were pressured into changing it to shut the whinging activists & the main complainant Stephen Hagan up.

The whole saga was concocted lies from Hagan & his own paranoia.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 27th, 2022 at 6:52pm

Jasin wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 6:48pm:
Gnads is upset that White Australians like himself take it up the arse by Black and Aborigine agendas.

When the Aboriginals 'reclaim' all entitlements to Australia 'their home', when the British remove all 'royal' titles and effects from this country - Gnads is going to get some dreadlocks, not wash and bend the knee to the people who were too primitive to invent anything other than a stick.
Grin

Back in your padded cell Space Cadet.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - May 27th, 2022 at 7:24pm

Gnads wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 6:52pm:
Jasin wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 6:48pm:

Grin

Back in your padded cell Space Cadet.

Beats your damp little rape dungeon of greek delights.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print