Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Coon Cheese Family to change name (Read 2532 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Coon Cheese Family to change name
Reply #15 - May 24th, 2022 at 12:23am

mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:49pm:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:44pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:40pm:
They should have left it as the name we've known for ages, Coon Cheese. Only softy pansies would feel mentally abused by a name

Yet you and your ilk feel "abused" by them changing it.

Don't be ridiculous - it's a family name..... how would you like the Mothra clan to be shamed into changing their name?

That's the thing. They were never shamed into anything. They made the choice willingly.

And it pisses you right off.

And my oath you feel abused. More so than anyone ever felt by the name in the first place.

Truly, you are ridiculous.

**coughs**  ....has it occurred to you this is a put-up?  A joke headline?

Who changes their name to a candy?  Cheers - get it?

I like Coon Cheese.... not partial to black jelly beans, though.....

You lefties get so feeling abused when anyone opposes your view of the world ... hilarious... take yourselves so seriously...... totally lost it.....

Trouble is with your 'either with us or against us' attitude, you become mass murderers of any who aren't 100% your way.  History says so.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 24th, 2022 at 12:43am

Hi - my name's Cheers... used to be Coon but we changed it..... now we're all colours but definitely chocolate brown inside!  Can I be part of the Brown Panther Party now?

Some of these non-issues are so ridiculous..... all those people named Black please step forward for your arbitrary name change... you Browns are next....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 24th, 2022 at 12:47am

They should have left it as the name we've known for ages, Coon Cheese. Only softy pansies would feel mentally abused by a name

Go back to the beginning when it became an issue ... who was it that felt abused in the first place? Those who wanted the name changed, the softy pansies

I use black and white film in my antique cameras ... what should we change the "black" to? A really dark shade of grey?

Really dark shade of grey and white film ... bit of a mouth full, but it's still has the word "white" in it ... what should we call it now? I know ....

Really dark shade of grey and not so white film .... yeah, that'll do, still a bit of a mouth full, but PC at long last

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 24th, 2022 at 12:57am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 12:23am:
You lefties get so feeling abused when anyone opposes your view of the world ... hilarious... take yourselves so seriously...... totally lost it.....

Trouble is with your 'either with us or against us' attitude, you become mass murderers of any who aren't 100% your way.

That's pretty true ... not sure about the murder bit, but certainly wipe us off the face of the Earth if they could

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 24th, 2022 at 7:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 9:52pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:55pm:
Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:53pm:
The Coon Family who created the Coon Cheese which they have changed to Cheer Cheese will be changing their surname to Cheer.

Good on them. Can't have 'racist' names now.
Wonder if Australian towns like Coonamble, Coonawarra and more around the country will be changing their names to Cheeramble and Cheerawarra??

What's important is that no one asked them to.  They saw Australia is becoming less racist and decided it was a safe bet

If it was less racist they wouldn't feel any need to change their name.... nothing has changed in the racism stakes except that it has become more and more the province of the left here...

Coon's family are American - I doubt it has anything to do with Australia, Lord Herh-Herh.  The name had nothing to do with race or colour and everything to do with the inventor of the process. Your entire premise is utter bullshit and racist to the core... the whole uproar about Coon Cheese was nothing at all, just someone trying to get some money out of it.

The worst part was that they ended up appeasing the 'sensitive' whiners instead of stating their position clearly and simply and saying NO - and thus opened the gates to more and more of the same....

"In 1926, American entrepreneur and cheesemaker Edward William Coon of Philadelphia patented a method for fast maturation of cheese via high temperature and humidity, His method explicitly excluded pasteurisation, which kills all bacteria and therefore allows cheese to last for much longer when stored."

I will reiterate, because you are a moron.  There were no whiners.  They decided the name was on the nose. The right continue to be racist, read these forums

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 24th, 2022 at 8:15am

Coon can change their name but coons will still be coons.

You human picks that took to the name with vengeance are the true racist carrnnts.
Rid the world of you and your ilk

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 24th, 2022 at 8:17am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 12:19am:

If the Coon family decided to allow the name change of their ancestor's creation, that is quite okay with me. We are not feeling abused by the name change. I am feeling irritated that someone would go about trying to find a problem when there was none.

Exactly.  They are upset their values are being rejected, that is all.  no one was upset, no one was hurt, it's a non event

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 24th, 2022 at 8:51am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 8:17am:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 12:19am:

If the Coon family decided to allow the name change of their ancestor's creation, that is quite okay with me. We are not feeling abused by the name change. I am feeling irritated that someone would go about trying to find a problem when there was none.

Exactly.  They are upset their values are being rejected, that is all.  no one was upset, no one was hurt, it's a non event

Who got upset first?
You racists, or the coon family?

Talk about values when you have none....  Grin

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 24th, 2022 at 8:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 12:23am:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 11:49pm:

Don't be ridiculous - it's a family name..... how would you like the Mothra clan to be shamed into changing their name?

That's the thing. They were never shamed into anything. They made the choice willingly.

And it pisses you right off.

And my oath you feel abused. More so than anyone ever felt by the name in the first place.

Truly, you are ridiculous.

**coughs**  ....has it occurred to you this is a put-up?  A joke headline?

Who changes their name to a candy?  Cheers - get it?

I like Coon Cheese.... not partial to black jelly beans, though.....

Trouble is with your 'either with us or against us' attitude, you become mass murderers of any who aren't 100% your way.  History says so.....

https://i2.wp.com/belairstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/04003246425_.jpg

As always, you['ve simply paraphrased what i said to you in less eloquent terms. It doesn't fit old man. Again.

I'm not the one whining for years about a cheese changing names because it assaults my personal sensibilities.

That'd be you. And your ilk.

And if nothing else, you are highly amusing.

As for the "with us or against us" rant.. Christ on a bike, do you even hear yourself? You're the one going on in every single thread and at least every second post about the war being waged on you constantly, and about how we need a cultural reset. You're forever calling people traitors and "subjects" to their "Feminist masters" ... or some other such nonsense.

Face it, you bemoan a time when white guys had a wife to serve them and brown skinned people and migrants to look down on. Because if like you, one didn't climb very high on the ladder, you still had your serfs. How often do you bleat about the old white guys that created society as we know it? Newsflash! You just got the credit for it. Everyone else did the hard yards.

Now, the ladder has been kicked out from underneath you. And my are you ever salty.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2022 at 9:10am by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 24th, 2022 at 8:56am

Bias_2012 wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 12:47am:

Go back to the beginning when it became an issue ... who was it that felt abused in the first place? Those who wanted the name changed, the softy pansies

I use black and white film in my antique cameras ... what should we change the "black" to? A really dark shade of grey?

Really dark shade of grey and white film ... bit of a mouth full, but it's still has the word "white" in it ... what should we call it now? I know ....

Really dark shade of grey and not so white film .... yeah, that'll do, still a bit of a mouth full, but PC at long last

Nobody is coming for the word black you absolute idiot.

But the fact that you equate the word "coon" as the word "black" speaks volumes about you. Can't even begin to understand the offense at the former, can you. What's more, you don't want to.

You're pathetic.

And dying out.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 24th, 2022 at 9:44am

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 8:56am:

But the fact that you equate the word "coon" as the word "black" speaks volumes about you. Can't even begin to understand the offense at the former, can you. What's more, you don't want to.

You're pathetic.

And dying out.

.. and your reason for jumping up and down with glee over a nonsense is???  Because you and the other whiners thought there was no connection between a family name cheese and someone's colour?

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Better by the minute....................  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 24th, 2022 at 9:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 9:44am:
.. and your reason for jumping up and down with glee over a nonsense is???  Because you and the other whiners thought there was no connection between a family name cheese and someone's colour?

You are literally showing us why they changed it....

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 24th, 2022 at 9:49am

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 8:56am:

You're pathetic.

And dying out.

I'm not jumping up and down with glee. I couldn't give a rat's arse.

I am amused by you lot though. Seriously butt-hurt.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 24th, 2022 at 9:50am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 9:46am:

You are literally showing us why they changed it....

It's lost on him. Believe me, i've tried.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 24th, 2022 at 9:56am

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 9:49am:
I'm not jumping up and down with glee. I couldn't give a rat's arse.

I am amused by you lot though. Seriously butt-hurt.

I love when they call us snowflakes.....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print