Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62
Send Topic Print
Gender affirmation leave (Read 13633 times)
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gender affirmation leave
Reply #360 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:01pm

Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:59pm:
Bovine excrement

Equine excrement

Male or Female - that is it and nothing else

What deluded idiots you Lefties are

Again, every trans person is male or female. The bugger did you think they were? 

Here are some facts

some people are sure they are trans
we know nothing can change that.  Churches bash trans kids and they refuse to change
The only choice you have is if you are kind

Why can't you be kind, to children? Surely it's more than having a tiny penis and being heartbroken at the idea some people whose sex is male have bigger ones and want to cut them off?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #361 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:03pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:54pm:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:46pm:
Gordon wrote on May 20th, 2022 at 8:14am:

So if I want to have an extra 10 days off to meditate and confirm that I am a bloke I can also get the gender affirmation leave?

Or will I be discriminated against and denied equal treatment on the basis of my gender?

Wait, all of this is because ONE COMPANY did this? Do you not believe in the free market? If you work a poo job at coles, you're allowed to make your request.  I can't imagine they created this leave in such a way that you'd need gender surgery to access it

So affirming current gender also makes employees eligible for 'gender affirmation' leave.

"Boss, I want 2 weeks off to affirm my gender. Keeping the cock, no surgery, just gimme 2 weeks for what I am feeling and thinking. Will send you a postcard, promise."

Is it 10 days per affirmation, or is it one affirmation per person?

Companies have no business to ask about your gender or sexual orientation etc - but now will have to give you 2 weeks leave if you didnt know it when they hired you.

This whole sexual, identity, race, gender identity politics stuff is a gigantic, expanding blob, the sucking maw of mental disorders unleashed on the world. When mental disorders are normalised, crazy becomes the measuring standard for everything.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #362 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:23pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:09pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:08pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:00pm:
So straight kids get help? What's the issue then?

Look, the right claim that the schools are making kids trans because they rightly notice that all their kids know trans kids.  Then you tell me almost no one is trans? Make your mind up

I proved the ABS didn't ask what you claim. 

The issue is that straight kids get help in proportion to what their problems are. Trans kids (and I never had them in my high school growing up) have their issues treated as sensitive. But, having only met 2 people in my life that were transgender, I would not know the details. I am also not a school guidance counsellor. I bet you do not know either, given that you do not have such qualifications, either.

I have a trans son LOL.

Sorry for him but having you for a parent probably made him want to be as radically unlike you as poss.  Poor kiddo, nobody should have a parent like you inflicted on him.

Quote:
I know lots of trans people

Well, that wouldn't have helped your son. Antifa dad, constantly gets up people's noses about everything, lots of trannies coming through the house, lots of uncontrolled emotional incontinence soiling the atmosphere, discontentment as an opening gambit when facing anything,  endless talk, talk, talk, revolting against every aspect of society around you,  zero self-reflection, zero perspective, all  me me me.
The kid never had a chance with you over him. I expect the mother bailed ages ago - unless she is as mad as you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #363 - May 26th, 2022 at 5:25pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:01pm:
Boris wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:59pm:
Bovine excrement

Equine excrement

Male or Female - that is it and nothing else

What deluded idiots you Lefties are

Again, every trans person is male or female. The bugger did you think they were? 

Here are some facts

some people are sure they are trans
we know nothing can change that.  Churches bash trans kids and they refuse to change
The only choice you have is if you are kind

Why can't you be kind, to children? Surely it's more than having a tiny penis and being heartbroken at the idea some people whose sex is male have bigger ones and want to cut them off?

Kind like you?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #364 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:01pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:03pm:
This whole sexual, identity, race, gender identity politics stuff is a gigantic, expanding blob, the sucking maw of mental disorders unleashed on the world. When mental disorders are normalised, crazy becomes the measuring standard for everything.

I swear if a foreign nation went and invaded Australia, we might as well give up and surrender to them. Chances are, the new landlords will probably do a better job than the sissy brigade who wants us to overthink our feelings on irrelevant things.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #365 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:42pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:07pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:03pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:42pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:39pm:
Nazis nearly destroyed Western society. Their legacy has impeded Western progress.

They are trying again

Neo-Nazis cannot do schitt these days. Nazism has been labelled the worst group to belong. They have no power to do anything. Once people have been outed as Nazis or sympathisers to them, they generally lose all credibility.

This is clearly not true LOL!! They just use different words, most of them think they are merely making Australia great again

What? like ANTIFA?

They are lefty scum.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #366 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:45pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:33pm:
Kat wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:25pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:50pm:
Kat wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 2:40pm:
Mostly the latter, it would appear.

Kat, you are not even trying to understand this issue with an open-minded perspective. It is either one or the other with you. I am willing to let LGTBQ people live healthy, happy lives to their own content. It does not bother me, as it is none of my business. But, it becomes my business when my posts about what I have heard other people say or what they have written in opposition to LGTBQ people get trashed as bullshit.

You 'appear' to have a hostility to criticism. And I am being fair with my revelation of what I have heard/read other people say on the matter. Call it hearsay all you want. But, when you factor in the way the world works and the prevailing thoughts surmised by Australians of how other nations may think,
it becomes a cause of concern that non-heterosexual/non-binary gendered people think that their issues need to take precedent over the majority.

I can agree with that.

I have friends who are gay, bi and - yes - trans, all of whom just wish to be left to live their lives as they
choose, in peace. None are activists, nor do they go out of their way to advertise their lifestyle.

But, like in most groups, there is a small but vocal mob of militants who do think they're 'special'. These
people are an annoying embarrassment, both to those they claim to support, and to themselves. They
remind me a lot of some of the more rabid feminist groups with whom no compromise is possible.

The issue always, with Muslims, with trans kids, is people who assume the vocal minority are everyone

Muslims don't like anyone who is in the LGBITQ alphabet group. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #367 - May 26th, 2022 at 6:51pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:01pm:

I swear if a foreign nation went and invaded Australia, we might as well give up and surrender to them. Chances are, the new landlords will probably do a better job than the sissy brigade who wants us to overthink our feelings on irrelevant things.

It thought Ras Putin and Xitler would be enough of a wakeup call.... sadly it never permeates into some people's worldview.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #368 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:13pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:54pm:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 3:46pm:
Gordon wrote on May 20th, 2022 at 8:14am:

So if I want to have an extra 10 days off to meditate and confirm that I am a bloke I can also get the gender affirmation leave?

Or will I be discriminated against and denied equal treatment on the basis of my gender?

Wait, all of this is because ONE COMPANY did this? Do you not believe in the free market? If you work a poo job at coles, you're allowed to make your request.  I can't imagine they created this leave in such a way that you'd need gender surgery to access it

So affirming current gender also makes employees eligible for 'gender affirmation' leave.

"Boss, I want 2 weeks off to affirm my gender. Keeping the cock, no surgery, just gimme 2 weeks for what I am feeling and thinking. Will send you a postcard, promise."

Is it 10 days per affirmation, or is it one affirmation per person?

Companies have no business to ask about your gender or sexual orientation etc - but now will have to give you 2 weeks leave if you didnt know it when they hired you.

We are literally crying about Coles.  Not all employers.  Coles.  Why are you upset about your interpretation of a trashy story about working at coles?

Being trans or gay is not a mental disorder.  Being right wing may well be

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #369 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:14pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:23pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:09pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:08pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 4:00pm:
So straight kids get help? What's the issue then?

Look, the right claim that the schools are making kids trans because they rightly notice that all their kids know trans kids.  Then you tell me almost no one is trans? Make your mind up

I proved the ABS didn't ask what you claim. 

The issue is that straight kids get help in proportion to what their problems are. Trans kids (and I never had them in my high school growing up) have their issues treated as sensitive. But, having only met 2 people in my life that were transgender, I would not know the details. I am also not a school guidance counsellor. I bet you do not know either, given that you do not have such qualifications, either.

I have a trans son LOL.

Sorry for him but having you for a parent probably made him want to be as radically unlike you as poss.  Poor kiddo, nobody should have a parent like you inflicted on him.

Quote:
I know lots of trans people

Well, that wouldn't have helped your son. Antifa dad, constantly gets up people's noses about everything, lots of trannies coming through the house, lots of uncontrolled emotional incontinence soiling the atmosphere, discontentment as an opening gambit when facing anything,  endless talk, talk, talk, revolting against every aspect of society around you,  zero self-reflection, zero perspective, all  me me me.
The kid never had a chance with you over him. I expect the mother bailed ages ago - unless she is as mad as you.

No, actually i know them now, from supporting my son.  I had no clue before.  But project your bullshit on to me, I welcome it, it shows the kind of scum you are.

And my kids are exactly like me Smiley

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #370 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:15pm

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:45pm:
Muslims don't like anyone who is in the LGBITQ alphabet group. Roll Eyes

I am good friends with a gay muslim.  Life is  bigger than your cartoon imaginations

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #371 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:16pm

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:42pm:
What? like ANTIFA?

They are lefty scum.

Antifa is not a group.  Lying about Antifa is a right wing fascist thing in the USA.  Why do Aussie boomers think they are in America?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #372 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 6:01pm:

Boomers are so stupid.  Who I bugger and how I feel about my gender do not affect my ability to shoot a weapon, you dumbass

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #373 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:17pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2022 at 5:25pm:
Kind like you?

Exactly.  I am very kind to people not trying to kill my kids

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #374 - May 26th, 2022 at 9:19pm

I swear, all these confused boomers crying about cock and hating their grandkids are hilarious

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62
Send Topic Print