Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print
Yes or No- are you racist? (Read 5857 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yes or No- are you racist?
Reply #315 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:51am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 3:37am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 12:16am:
I picked him for thirteen from day one..... but he's got two grown kids and one of them is transgender, and he takes in an easy $260k pa while sitting all day trolling....

Ol' Rastus has just GOT to gits himself one o' dose troll jobs... get outta dis here cotton fiel'.... suck down dat mint julip on dat front porch wit' da lady..... gits me a job full time in massa's big house!

P.S.  Oh, lordie, lordie!  The Boy has vanished on Friday - the school computers are shut down ........

I sat at the computer for 4 hours the other day typing responses to MoistPerson. He had to defend everything that was responded to him.

150 posts per day average is more than I would post in a week. If he does not get it now, he never will understand. Someone on $260,000 per year would be overwhelmed with other things that he can afford to keep him busy. Just Thursday gone, I was busy with mowing the lawn and then going to see a movie. Both things took about 3 hours total out of my day. I sleep about 8 hours of my day.

If I had a job that paid $1000 per day and $260,000 per year, I would not bother with a forum to defend trans people. I would be out and about trying to find ways to better my life. Being rich would mean being too busy enjoying life to bother with petty arguments.

Funny how regardless of the the time of day you sat down at the PC and responded to any of his/her posts - he/her posted back within seconds.

I found that a bit unusual for some high flyer being in such great demand for their services.

Surely they would be too busy?

Sounded more like someone who was maybe unemployed......

I know you can relate to that. Grin  Tongue

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Yes or No- are you racist?
Reply #316 - May 28th, 2022 at 12:37pm

Gnads wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 7:51am:
Sounded more like someone who was maybe unemployed......

I know you can relate to that. Grin  Tongue

Yeah, I know. I have a lot of free time being underemployed. And even then, I was amazed at how someone could type 150 posts per day. I think the most that I have ever posted was about 50 posts in one day. And yet, I have not the time to do more than that.

MoistPerson seems like a younger version of me. Even though he claims to be older than I.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print