Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print
Yes or No- are you racist? (Read 5862 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Yes or No- are you racist?
Reply #285 - May 23rd, 2022 at 7:16pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:12pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:02pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 1:40pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 1:34pm:
Meister, for the record, I have already agreed with Boris that cannibalism was practised in indigenous communities in the 20th century.

Based on what evidence?

Based on the recorded witness statements made by people who claim to have seen the practice take place (many decades ago) and by admissions of indigenous people who have said that cannibalism was part of their ancestors' culture. There was a link I posted on another forum topic regarding this. Go do your own research on the topic.

Literal bullshit lol.  Your first mistake is claiming aboriginals were one culture

How can something written be "literal bullshit"? You need to update your understanding of the word "literal". And another thing is the assumptions. I did not claim that all "aboriginals were one culture". I was talking about "cannibalism" being part of indigenous people's ancestral culture, for those that made admissions of such practice.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - May 23rd, 2022 at 7:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:16pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:12pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:02pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 1:40pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 1:34pm:
Meister, for the record, I have already agreed with Boris that cannibalism was practised in indigenous communities in the 20th century.

Based on what evidence?

Based on the recorded witness statements made by people who claim to have seen the practice take place (many decades ago) and by admissions of indigenous people who have said that cannibalism was part of their ancestors' culture. There was a link I posted on another forum topic regarding this. Go do your own research on the topic.

Literal bullshit lol.  Your first mistake is claiming aboriginals were one culture

How can something written be "literal bullshit"? You need to update your understanding of the word "literal". And another thing is the assumptions. I did not claim that all "aboriginals were one culture". I was talking about "cannibalism" being part of indigenous people's ancestral culture, for those that made admissions of such practice.

You created words, with a literal meaning LOL!! Go back to school

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #287 - May 23rd, 2022 at 7:50pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 5:31pm:
Some here are clearly racist given their hatred of Old White Men who built the joint....maybe we should just hang a few .... let the rest consider their options...put 'em in the Reverse Boat People Policy....

Sometimes I think the world was better off automatically sending the lesser types down the tubes via preventable illness etc, all of which was fixed by Old White Men... not to mention the fertile fields of life in which all these hate ideologies, such as feminism, Aboism, and all the others, thrive so very well.

Racist haters all of them. Time to pull the plug on them all.

I love that you're racist trash and you think people hate you for being white.  We hate you because you're a front bottom

And clearly from your rabid hatred of Old White Men you are a racist piece of excrement.  Nobody I know hates me - what makes you think I give a rat's about you?  Who's this 'we' White Man?

You must be thirteen years old and feeling your oats... not even old enough to fight the war your stupid kind are bringing down on us all by sucking up to tyrants ... just another gutless, mindless twerp who has never achieved one thing....

Wonder how long you'll last using insult instead of a supported argument given politely, you asshole.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - May 23rd, 2022 at 7:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:50pm:
Nobody I know hates me

it's the one you don't know that hate you that you need to worry about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - May 23rd, 2022 at 7:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 7:50pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 6:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 5:31pm:
Some here are clearly racist given their hatred of Old White Men who built the joint....maybe we should just hang a few .... let the rest consider their options...put 'em in the Reverse Boat People Policy....

Sometimes I think the world was better off automatically sending the lesser types down the tubes via preventable illness etc, all of which was fixed by Old White Men... not to mention the fertile fields of life in which all these hate ideologies, such as feminism, Aboism, and all the others, thrive so very well.

Racist haters all of them. Time to pull the plug on them all.

I love that you're racist trash and you think people hate you for being white.  We hate you because you're a front bottom

And clearly from your rabid hatred of Old White Men you are a racist piece of excrement.  Nobody I know hates me - what makes you think I give a rat's about you?  Who's this 'we' White Man?

You must be thirteen years old and feeling your oats... not even old enough to fight the war your stupid kind are bringing down on us all by sucking up to tyrants ... just another gutless, mindless twerp who has never achieved one thing....

Wonder how long you'll last using insult instead of a supported argument given politely, you asshole.

I am sure everyone in the nursing home finds your racist rants adorable.  SOCIETY hates you.  Look at the election result.

I am 53, LOL!!!

I have tried saying true poo, all you do is cry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #290 - May 23rd, 2022 at 8:00pm

There are 8 habitable Regions of the World:
Europe, Middle-East, Asia, North America
Africa, Sahul, Oceania, South America

There are 8 puritant Races of the World:
Blue, Brown, Yellow, Red
Black, White, Grey, Green

Each of the 8 Regions needs a representation of each of the 8 Races... that's 'equality'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - May 23rd, 2022 at 8:32pm

Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:00pm:

Blue, Brown, Yellow, Red

Each of the 8 Regions needs a representation of each of the 8 Races... that's 'equality'.

I am actually amused at old people screaming their Nazi theories and thinking anyone cares about them LOL

Again, this is why your grandkids hate you.

Who the bugger is grey?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - May 23rd, 2022 at 8:36pm

Ja.Sin's back...... Sahul me down..... cut me off at the knees and call me Tripod......

My grand-kids and all the other kids adore me.... only a deluded fanatic would label every differing view as 'Nazi', while trying to apply Stalinist fair play to all others but those he/she considers his/her 'own'.

A combination of Ageist, Racist and Genderist is not a pretty sight .... more a sign of a very badly damaged mind and probably brain... a Yob... a Houso.... a fool who thinks insulting others will carry his argument.... more likely get him in prison or treated with the contempt he deserves...

Ja, Ja - the East Germans and Romanians had it all... sure they did..... and it wasn't the fault of the Communists that there were sanctions, and the Communists couldn't supply their needs.... NOOOOO - it was the fault of the West!!

That's why so many Romanians and Germans came to Australia after WW II and the Iron Curtain..... why so many sought to escape.....
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2022 at 8:42pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - May 23rd, 2022 at 8:45pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:32pm:

Blue, Brown, Yellow, Red

I am actually amused at old people screaming their Nazi theories and thinking anyone cares about them LOL

Who the bugger is grey?

What are these old people and where has anyone 'screamed Nazi theories'?  You are utterly delusional. 

Get help. Here's 50c:-

Call someone who cares......

https://www.lifeline.org.au/

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #294 - May 23rd, 2022 at 8:51pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:32pm:

Blue, Brown, Yellow, Red

Who the bugger is grey?

In regards to NAZISM (The Jewish Frankenstein):
What did Jesus say to his Jewish people when they had him nailed to the Cross?
"Wait till me little brother Hitler gets yas!"
Angry
What goes around, comes around.

Grey: Raven-haired, pale skinned (or as the Amerindians used to call them 'Pale Face') - more associated with southern 'Latin' Europe (moving to Oceania)
Blue: Brunette, light skinned - associated with northern 'Skandi' Europe (now 2/3rds of European population)
Red: Red hair, fair skinned (Rangas) - associated with western 'Celtic' Europe (moved to N.America)
White: Blonde hair, white skinned - associated with eastern 'Slavic' Europe. (soon to be Sahulian <Oz>)

Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - May 23rd, 2022 at 9:08pm

Jasin wrote on May 23rd, 2022 at 8:51pm:
In regards to NAZISM (The Jewish Frankenstein):
What did Jesus say to his Jewish people when they had him nailed to the Cross?
"Wait till me little brother Hitler gets yas!"
Angry
What goes around, comes around.

Grey: Raven-haired, pale skinned (or as the Amerindians used to call them 'Pale Face') - more associated with southern 'Latin' Europe (moving to Oceania)
Blue: Brunette, light skinned - associated with northern 'Skandi' Europe (now 2/3rds of European population)
Red: Red hair, fair skinned (Rangas) - associated with western 'Celtic' Europe (moved to N.America)
White: Blonde hair, white skinned - associated with eastern 'Slavic' Europe. (soon to be Sahulian <Oz>)

Off the pills, eh!

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - May 24th, 2022 at 10:09am

They rape and murder children - even babies

They no longer eat them but did when I was young

Over them

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #297 - May 24th, 2022 at 1:08pm

Boring, Matty, boring.  No evidence, no links, oh, oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - May 24th, 2022 at 1:13pm

Grandiose, Omnipotent and Devaluation

An absolute Narcissist

Everyone knows from all the Historical accounts they were Cannibals

In the News from the NT babies are being raped and murdered in vast numbers

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #299 - May 24th, 2022 at 1:23pm

Boring, Matty, boring.  No evidence, no links, oh, oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print