Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Green lunatics want to ban hunting (Read 7543 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Green lunatics want to ban hunting
Reply #90 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 8:02pm

We REALLY need someone with some smarts to Mod Environment now!

AGW

Pandemics

Pests

Diseases

Overdevelopment

Population increase

etc, all destroying the natural environment we all rely on. We need someone—Barnacle be good—to Mod Environment! I have suggested to Booby that he and I swap boards—I even offered to let the cretin copy across all his ice age nonsense!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 8:03pm

Yes Monk, we now know why you told all those lies. It was a desperate attention seeking ploy to get your way.

How is that working out for you?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #92 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 8:05pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 8:00pm:
Why is this relevant Monk?

Are you telling lies to get back at me for you not getting your way? How does looking like a complete idiot here achieve anything?

How can you believe it is possible to completely eradicate cats on an Island over 100km long, but also think it is not possible to have any impact on cat numbers?

I have covered that and more in my posts here. Get a 4yo to read and explain it to you.

WHY did I get so many long bans last year? We never could figure that out looking at my posts. Three months, three fortnights, one month. LOT of time no decent posts with good links to scientific papers, smacking few of those in OzPol of late.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #93 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 9:48pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 7:59pm:
Now, why the HELL show favoritism to a piece of shyte like Booby?

He was stealing posts from MY forum to post in his toilet of a board. When I protested he smugly said he would steal as many posts as he liked.

Now I am copying his mundane selection of YouTubes he posts in what SHOULD be about the Environment to my much more appropriate board he cries foul. Awwwww, diddums!

That piece of crap copied the notice about my mother’s death that I put on MY forum to here! Because oF YET ANOTHER STUPID BAN I could not reply to the few decent members here who posted their condolences. That stupid piece of human refuse has NOT YET, 6 MONTHS LATER brought himself to apologise for that shitful act.

Yet that piece of moral detritus can have an OUTRAGEOUSLY off topic thread in his toilet of an MRB?

Come on, FD, some common sense on your part, yes?

Not again ffs!

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP TROLLING AND CAUSING TROUBLE MONK?

That's why you keep getting banned AND why you were kicked out of a mod job at PA!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #94 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 9:51pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 8:03pm:
Yes Monk, we now know why you told all those lies. It was a desperate attention seeking ploy to get your way.

Interestingly enough ... Monk is constantly accusing others of all that. So he's been basically self projecting 😐

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 11:00pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 4:44am:
So you agree shooting is not the way to eradicate feral cats. Good.

So what is the way to get rid of these bloody cats?

Shooting is the best way to get rid of feral cats it's also the most humane method.

Lets look at this.

I see a feral cat at 550 yards i have my 7mm-08 with 120Gr Nosler. The sights are zero at 200 yards so i dial up 8.7 MOA or 2.5 MIL elevation on scope i have over 1000ft lbs energy so cat is dead when i pull the trigger. I don't even bother to pick up the dead carcass.

With mongs idiotic method he runs to get his trap walks 550 yards to where cat was it has gone. He leaves the trap there hoping to catch it so he can take it to a vet have it desexed nurse it back to health then release it. He comes back next day trap is empty cat is nowhere to be seen.

With shooting the job is done cat cannot feast on any endangered species. With mongs method cat gets away and continues to eat endangered native species until it dies or if he does manage to catch it then is costs a fortune to have it desexed and it continues to eat our native species when mong releases it. Mongs method doesn't achieve anything apart from wasting time and money.

This is why city slickers like mong should stick to what he knows like gay bars in the inner city he is totally clueless on country life anyone reading his posts can see how stupid he is..

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #96 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 11:40pm

Hahahaha! Monk would probably get his own foot caught in said trap and require a nurse. And doctor. His boring and endless topics of it all would then follow ..😩

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jun 8th, 2022 at 12:26am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 11:40pm:
Hahahaha! Monk would probably get his own foot caught in said trap and require a nurse. And doctor. His boring and endless topics of it all would then follow ..😩

We could ask the doctor to desex mong before releasing him  which would be a waste of time and money since he is an incel.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #98 - Nov 12th, 2022 at 8:06am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 11:00pm:

Shooting is the best way to get rid of feral cats it's also the most humane method.

Lets look at this.

I see a feral cat at 550 yards i have my 7mm-08 with 120Gr Nosler. The sights are zero at 200 yards so i dial up 8.7 MOA or 2.5 MIL elevation on scope i have over 1000ft lbs energy so cat is dead when i pull the trigger. I don't even bother to pick up the dead carcass.

With mongs idiotic method he runs to get his trap walks 550 yards to where cat was it has gone. He leaves the trap there hoping to catch it so he can take it to a vet have it desexed nurse it back to health then release it. He comes back next day trap is empty cat is nowhere to be seen.

With shooting the job is done cat cannot feast on any endangered species. With mongs method cat gets away and continues to eat endangered native species until it dies or if he does manage to catch it then is costs a fortune to have it desexed and it continues to eat our native species when mong releases it. Mongs method doesn't achieve anything apart from wasting time and money.

This is why city slickers like mong should stick to what he knows like gay bars in the inner city he is totally clueless on country life anyone reading his posts can see how stupid he is..

Monk doesn't think things through -
it's just a thought bubble.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #99 - Nov 12th, 2022 at 1:36pm

You're banned that means you cannot post here.

This is a Mong free zone

Mod
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2022 at 2:31pm by Baronvonrort »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Manic Monk's Ban
Reply #100 - Nov 12th, 2022 at 2:45pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Nov 12th, 2022 at 1:36pm:
You're banned that means you cannot post here.

This is a Mong free zone

Mod

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Nov 13th, 2022 at 10:11am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 12th, 2022 at 8:06am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 7th, 2022 at 11:00pm:

Lets look at this.

Monk doesn't think things through -
it's just a thought bubble.

Monks head is a bubble. A shell on the outside empty on the inside.

Monk is a 75 year old incel virgin who has been wanking for most of his life.

There is no chance he would see any of these critters including cats that were shot.

These are hunting videos if you don't want to watch then don't click on them.

The biggest change in hunting has come from thermal scopes that allow you to see everything out there in pitch black darkness. 5 years ago they were very expensive like most things electronic they have come down in price with more people selling them.

A few more cats taken in this video

Mong doesn't have a clue shooting is the most effective and most humane way in dealing with these ferals. What are you going to use when you see these ferals at longer ranges where you need good optics to even know if there are any there?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Nov 13th, 2022 at 10:15am

If you see ferals at this range what alternatives are there to instantly remove them?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print