Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45
Send Topic Print
Mask mandates didn't do anything (Read 18086 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mask mandates didn't do anything
Reply #180 - May 28th, 2022 at 4:58am

Baronvonrort wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 12:17am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 10:54am:
Lisa Jones wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 9:57am:
I'd like Greggary to look at the attachment above. And to tell us all if he regards the advice (from Queensland Health) is logical and rational.

From their website:

"Masks must be worn at all times by both driver and passenger, unless the driver is alone in the vehicle."

Both logical and rational.

It was on Queensland health Facebook page 9th Jan 2021
https://www.facebook.com/QLDHealth/photos/3665184033589652/

Nice deflection what is the date on your link which isn't the link where this was posted?
Quote:
Taxis and rideshares

Masks must be worn at all times by both driver and passenger, unless the driver is alone in the vehicle.
Last updated:4 May 2022

What did FD call you?
Quote:

So the QLD government realised making people wear masks while alone in a car was BS? Imagine the outrage if a Liberal government tried pushing that BS.

Mask mandates were BS we have a clear example of this BS here. Roll Eyes

I clearly remember this stupid ruling.
There were some really stupid people on power trips making up the stupidest rules.

One positive was that it made it easy to identify the stupid people.   Wink
Most normal people that still have the capacity to think for themselves rather than be brainwashed by idiots, just ignored the idiots.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:16am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 11:18am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on May 27th, 2022 at 10:20am:
Guys, i have 2 links for you today - one in regards to VitD and intestinal Health - and one on how Cancer loves, loves, loves sugar… 

I had only found this out recently. I started taking apple cider vinegar regularly. Not only has this helped reduce my diabetes, it has also done me a favour in reducing my skin moles. As it was, had I not had sugar in my diet growing up, I would have had a lot fewer moles on my skin. People told me to apply acv to my moles and put a band-aid over them. However, drinking the acv seems to be doing a lot of good in reducing the mole size. Some of the moles you feel like you could rip them off.

Wow…. Very interesting

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:34am

Captain Caveman wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 4:58am:
I'd like Greggary to look at the attachment above. And to tell us all if he regards the advice (from Queensland Health) is logical and rational.

From their website:

"Masks must be worn at all times by both driver and passenger, unless the driver is alone in the vehicle."

Nice deflection what is the date on your link which isn't the link where this was posted?
Quote:
Taxis and rideshares

Masks must be worn at all times by both driver and passenger, unless the driver is alone in the vehicle.

What did FD call you?
Quote:

So the QLD government realised making people wear masks while alone in a car was BS? Imagine the outrage if a Liberal government tried pushing that BS.

There were some really stupid people on power trips making up the stupidest rules.

Most normal people that still have the capacity to think for themselves rather than be brainwashed by idiots, just ignored the idiots.

Speaking of idiots - I remember last year while standing outside a coffee shop waiting for my order - fair enough, more fresh air outside anyways…

There were also a group of old folks who had their order and were standing around talking to each other while drinking their coffee….

Next thing this car pulls in, in front of us …

Then BANG!!!!!!

He shut the door on his POS car so hard the windows nearly break and everyone gets a scare…
The guy looks as cranky as a cut snake 🐍

Some of them nervously laugh then he goes into a tirade about … “the rules” .. and starts telling them not to hang around… “YOU’VE GOT YOUR COFFEE NOW PISS OFF!!”…

WOW 😮…..

Like these old folks built this country with their own sweat, blood and tears… they’ve lived through famine and sicknesses without any medical intervention and now this utter moron is spraying about “THE RULES”

WELL.. that was it for me… I told him to shut his hole and where he could put his “RULES”…  and the coward walked off…

But i don’t blame him as much as i do the traitorous governments who initiated this sort of behaviour putting one part of society against another…

They need to be put up against a wall in shot IMO…

This is what Germany did to the Jews in WWII…. Put one side of the nation against the others ..

But have we learnt from history??

The same people “who said” that they were utterly disgusted of the treatment of the Jews are the same ones now who are treating one part of the population like they are second class citizens…

These people are your modern day Nazi’s…

And all they needed was a “tiny” bit of encouragement from the traitorous governments to bring out their inner leftwing Nazi…

Remember this people and remember who they are going forwards…

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - May 28th, 2022 at 7:42am

BTW…

The same people are also the Gun Grabbers…

If you haven’t already - get your licence and also learn to treat yourself with Natural Medicines like we have been talking about in this thread…

We all know that the Medical fraternity was hijacked by the Rockefellers …

They made synthetic Medicines that mimicked Natural Remedies and then alienated Natural Medicine as Quackery ….

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #184 - May 28th, 2022 at 12:40pm

From their website:

Quote:
Taxis and rideshares

What did FD call you?
Quote:

Yes! I just remembered it! We were in Qld on the outskirts of Brisbane. We had to drive through Brisbane and I phoned the Rona hotline to ask if we had to wear masks in the car going through and out of Brisbane.
The answer was yes… and no…. If we kept driving through/into Brisbane and not stopping… masks didn’t have to be worn in the car while driving… but…
If you are driving into Brisbane and will stop in the area… then yes you had to wear a mask in the car while driving.

I think I recall something about how the virus outside…could go through the air vent and into the car ….

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - May 28th, 2022 at 12:44pm

From their website:

Facebook   Grin

From the official website, 4 May 2022:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - May 28th, 2022 at 12:46pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 7:42am:
BTW…

The same people are also the Gun Grabbers…

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - May 29th, 2022 at 7:32pm

Quote:
Original article peer-reviewed

Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe

Abstract

Masking was the single most common non-pharmaceutical intervention in the course of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Most countries have implemented recommendations or mandates regarding the use of masks in public spaces. The aim of this short study was to analyse the correlation between mask usage against morbidity and mortality rates in the 2020-2021 winter in Europe. Data from 35 European countries on morbidity, mortality, and mask usage during a six-month period were analysed and crossed. These findings indicate that countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with low mask usage.

Discussion

Mask mandates were implemented in almost all world countries and in most places where masks were not obligatory, their use in public spaces was recommended [12].

These mandates and recommendations took place despite the fact that most randomised controlled trials carried out before and during the COVID-19 pandemic concluded that the role of masks in preventing respiratory viral transmission was small, null, or inconclusive [1,2,14,15]

The findings presented in this short communication suggest that countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with low mask usage in the six-month period that encompassed the second European wave of COVID-19.

Conclusions

While no cause-effect conclusions could be inferred from this observational analysis, the lack of negative correlations between mask usage and COVID-19 cases and deaths suggest that the widespread use of masks at a time when an effective intervention was most needed, i.e., during the strong 2020-2021 autumn-winter peak, was not able to reduce COVID-19 transmission.Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences.
https://www.cureus.com/articles/93826-correlation-between-mask-compliance-and-co...

Masks don't work with aerosols.

Does anyone want to try to spin this bit which says masks caused more deaths? Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe

Easy to see who follows the political science (art of fluent bullshit) and those who follow real science.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jun 3rd, 2022 at 10:19pm

Can anyone spot what is wrong in this photo?

mask_bs.jpg (92 KB | 5 )
mask_bs.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Jun 3rd, 2022 at 10:43pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 29th, 2022 at 7:32pm:
Quote:
Original article peer-reviewed

Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe

Abstract

Masking was the single most common non-pharmaceutical intervention in the course of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Most countries have implemented recommendations or mandates regarding the use of masks in public spaces. The aim of this short study was to analyse the correlation between mask usage against morbidity and mortality rates in the 2020-2021 winter in Europe. Data from 35 European countries on morbidity, mortality, and mask usage during a six-month period were analysed and crossed. These findings indicate that countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with low mask usage.

Discussion

Mask mandates were implemented in almost all world countries and in most places where masks were not obligatory, their use in public spaces was recommended [12].

These mandates and recommendations took place despite the fact that most randomised controlled trials carried out before and during the COVID-19 pandemic concluded that the role of masks in preventing respiratory viral transmission was small, null, or inconclusive [1,2,14,15]

The findings presented in this short communication suggest that countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with low mask usage in the six-month period that encompassed the second European wave of COVID-19.

Conclusions

While no cause-effect conclusions could be inferred from this observational analysis, the lack of negative correlations between mask usage and COVID-19 cases and deaths suggest that the widespread use of masks at a time when an effective intervention was most needed, i.e., during the strong 2020-2021 autumn-winter peak, was not able to reduce COVID-19 transmission.Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences.
https://www.cureus.com/articles/93826-correlation-between-mask-compliance-and-co...

Masks don't work with aerosols.

Did it hurt?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #190 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 6:00am

The cited report from Beny Spira was obviously flawed in that it
only referenced countries in Western and Eastern Europe.  The
majority of those countries share a contiguous land-mass border.

The fact that Spira failed to investigate and/or produce data for
the UK, the US, Australia or New Zealand, nor any Asian countries
distorts the already questionable conclusions he presents.  This is
one man with a single small study.  Hardly statistically significant.

Quote:
While no cause-effect conclusions could be inferred from this observational analysis,
the lack of negative correlations between mask usage and COVID-19 cases and deaths
suggest that the widespread use of masks at a time when an effective intervention
was most needed, i.e., during the strong 2020-2021 autumn-winter peak, was not
able to reduce COVID-19 transmission.

So... no valid conclusion, and only a "suggestion" of the validity of
his research results.  Maybe Spira should've included a country like
Australia, where mandatory mask wearing was introduced early, and
where the COVID death rates were one of the lowest on the planet.
But then that wouldn't have suited his deliberately skewed results
would it?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #191 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 12:24pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 3rd, 2022 at 10:19pm:
Can anyone spot what is wrong in this photo?

It's got a
MEME
?

What could be
WRONG
with it ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 12:42pm

I'd like Greggary to look at the attachment
MEME
above. And to tell us all if he regards the advice
purporting to be
(from Queensland Health) is logical and rational.

Why DO
conspiracy theorists

- and attempt to pass them off as
"news"
or
"official documentation"
?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 12:55pm

[quote author=Baronvonrort link=1650450480/179#179 date=1653661058]

I've stopped listening to the epidemiologists and immunologists as well, on COVID19 news and precautions

That's why I'm putting all my trust with clodhoppers in internet chat rooms

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 10:57am

SerialBrain9 wrote on May 28th, 2022 at 7:34am:

From their website:

Quote:
Taxis and rideshares

What did FD call you?
Quote:

Speaking of idiots - I remember last year while standing outside a coffee shop waiting for my order - fair enough, more fresh air outside anyways…

There were also a group of old folks who had their order and were standing around talking to each other while drinking their coffee….

Next thing this car pulls in, in front of us …

Then BANG!!!!!!

He shut the door on his POS car so hard the windows nearly break and everyone gets a scare…
The guy looks as cranky as a cut snake 🐍

Some of them nervously laugh then he goes into a tirade about … “the rules” .. and starts telling them not to hang around… “YOU’VE GOT YOUR COFFEE NOW PISS OFF!!”…

WOW 😮…..

Like these old folks built this country with their own sweat, blood and tears… they’ve lived through famine and sicknesses without any medical intervention and now this utter moron is spraying about “THE RULES”

WELL.. that was it for me… I told him to shut his hole and where he could put his “RULES”…  and the coward walked off…

But i don’t blame him as much as i do the traitorous governments who initiated this sort of behaviour putting one part of society against another…

They need to be put up against a wall in shot IMO…

This is what Germany did to the Jews in WWII…. Put one side of the nation against the others ..

But have we learnt from history??

The same people “who said” that they were utterly disgusted of the treatment of the Jews are the same ones now who are treating one part of the population like they are second class citizens…

These people are your modern day Nazi’s…

And all they needed was a “tiny” bit of encouragement from the traitorous governments to bring out their inner leftwing Nazi…

Remember this people and remember who they are going forwards…

Couldn't agree more brother.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45
Send Topic Print