Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
No high school for girls (Read 4218 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: No high school for girls
Reply #45 - May 31st, 2022 at 6:25pm

ISLAM

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #46 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 2:21pm

I slam Islam.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #47 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 2:24pm

Johnnie wrote on May 9th, 2022 at 7:36am:
The cave dwellers want the world to recognise their government and they do this!

May it rain down a thousand atom bombs on this godforsaken land and turn it into a slab of glowing glass for a billion years.

ALLEY PUCKING AKBAR

I would be pretty certain that nobody would want this. Afghanistan has a lot of natural resources. The problem is that they also have a lot of Taliban members telling the rest of the country to be impoverished.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 2:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2022 at 5:53pm:
The Taliban are the ones who don't immigrate to Australia.  You are condemning Afghanis to their rule.  How hard hearted are you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I got banned for 3 weeks from a political facebook group for calling Afghan people "Afghanis". The "afghani" is the official currency of Afghanistan. An "Afghan" is the proper demonym of someone citizen of Afghanistan. Please learn from my mistake.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 2:53pm

Gordon wrote on May 31st, 2022 at 6:25pm:
ISLAM

you are a smacking moron

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2022 at 5:53pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on May 31st, 2022 at 5:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 30th, 2022 at 12:44pm:
issuevoter wrote on May 30th, 2022 at 9:04am:
Yes, no school for girls, and women should cover their indecent bodies. But teach boys the evils of Islam as virtues. In the mean time, lets try our soldiers as war criminals for doing what was needed, and lets send economic aid to the Taliban because they cannot run a country even moderately well.

The question is was it needed?  Our soldiers appear to have committed war crimes and are so therefore being investigated. 
It is what sets us apart from people like the Taliban
, we actually hold people accountable.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's why we should never have anything more to do with them, nor let any of them migrate to Australia either

They've reinstalled their barbaric T-rex ways placing them millennia behind Western nations still. Give them nothing and forget about them ... should be our policy towards them now. If the constituents are too scared to rise up against them, then they deserve to be treated like prey for mad idiot dictators

The Taliban are the ones who don't immigrate to Australia.  You are condemning Afghanis to their rule.  How hard hearted are you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We gave them a 20 year long chance NOT to have the Taliban over them.  They folded and submitted to the Taliban a week after the West left. The population is even more fundamentally Islamic than the Saudis or Pakistanis. They will choose Ramadan over Pride Month.

Afghanistan's population = 40 million. Taliban membership = about 75 thousand. That's 0.2 %.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:27pm:

We gave them a 20 year long chance NOT to have the Taliban over them.  They folded and submitted to the Taliban a week after the West left. The population is even more fundamentally Islamic than the Saudis or Pakistanis. They will choose Ramadan over Pride Month.

Afghanistan's population = 40 million. Taliban membership = about 75 thousand. That's 0.2 %.

[/quote]

The right wing here are fake Christians.  The right wing there are fake Muslims.  We gave the right wing there an enemy and it gave them power

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #52 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:43pm

I would be concerned about the Taliban sympathisers and the neighbouring countries that wanted the Taliban back in power in Afghanistan. It would actually be too difficult for the 75,000 Taliban members to take back power of authority over Afghanistan if there were not implicit or explicit support by millions in the region.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:43pm:
I would be concerned about the Taliban sympathisers and the neighbouring countries that wanted the Taliban back in power in Afghanistan. It would actually be too difficult for the 75,000 Taliban members to take back power of authority over Afghanistan if there were not implicit or explicit support by millions in the region.

People there are knee jerk muslims and some are stupid.  Same as the Christian right here

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 4:13pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 26th, 2022 at 10:00am:
Yea well.  In last week's news it was reported that a father grabbed his newborn daughter and stabbed her to death

why?  Because he wanted a boy

which country?

India

Same week, six or so members of a family here in Australia murdered or attempted to murder a young university student.  They all stabbed her

why?  because she'd fallen in love with a Christian boy from the same university

the girl had been either promised or married in India -- probably as a child

Media's keeping it quiet.  Haven't seen a word about it since

The story could well be true, but why post this if you cannot confirm that it happened?

Waiting for some more info from you.

P.S. I think I saw a UFO, do you believe me?

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 4:23pm

random wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 4:13pm:
PZ547 wrote on Mar 26th, 2022 at 10:00am:
Yea well.  In last week's news it was reported that a father grabbed his newborn daughter and stabbed her to death

why?  Because he wanted a boy

which country?

India

Same week, six or so members of a family here in Australia murdered or attempted to murder a young university student.  They all stabbed her

why?  because she'd fallen in love with a Christian boy from the same university

the girl had been either promised or married in India -- probably as a child

Media's keeping it quiet.  Haven't seen a word about it since

The story could well be true, but why post this if you cannot confirm that it happened?

Waiting for some more info from you.

P.S. I think I saw a UFO, do you believe me?

The right are always sure the memes they see don't make the news because of cover ups.  India would probably make this fictional man Hindu.....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 4th, 2022 at 9:45pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:28pm:
The right wing here are fake Christians.  The right wing there are fake Muslims.  We gave the right wing there an enemy and it gave them power

That is as stupid and inconsequential as most of your 100+ daily posts. At the rate you post you obviously have no time to think. And even if you did have time you wouldn't know what thinking is.

Mindless, reflex shite sums you up concisely.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 4:31pm

Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 9:45pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 4th, 2022 at 3:28pm:

That is as stupid and inconsequential as most of your 100+ daily posts. At the rate you post you obviously have no time to think. And even if you did have time you wouldn't know what thinking is.

Mindless, reflex shite sums you up concisely.

You are a worthless ignorant piece of faeces.  What I said is true, so you cried

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:13am

Narges is a 26-year-old high school teacher and women’s rights activist from Kabul. She lost her job when the Taliban closed her school, but is secretly teaching teenage girls. She is desperate to get out. “All my life has fallen,” she says. “All my dreams are gone. My heart is ­completely broken. Before the Taliban I felt like I was flying, now my wings are broken.”

During the time that I am in communication with her she receives terrible news. The family had pooled what little money they had to help her 15-year-old brother escape and establish a beachhead in Europe to support his family. He made it to Turkey and then boarded a boat bound for Greece. It appears that the boat has sunk. Her family has been desperately trying to call authorities in Greece, “but the police said they couldn’t find any ship”.

She sends me a message on WhatsApp. “You know Greg, there is no family in Afghanistan that hasn’t got a situation like this. Every parent is trying to get their children and boys out even though it is very dangerous. It is so awful for my mother right now. This is the reality of Afghanistan now. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t a girl. I wish I wasn’t born in Afghanistan. It is too difficult to be a woman and a mother in Afghanistan… I want to leave this hell.”
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/weekend-australian-magazine/a-year-after-kabuls...

This is what happens when the men are not prepared to fight but surrender at the first opportunity. You only see Afghan women protesting against the Taliban. The men are gutless cowards.

Compare Afghans to the Ukranians or the Taiwanese.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print