Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 40
Send Topic Print
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit (Read 16179 times)
wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit
Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:00pm

More hard-hitting journalism from Glenn Greenwald - how the lying scumbag MSM and Big Tech colluded is downright criminal.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-nyt-now-admits-the-biden-laptop?s=r

And,

Lawmaker Calls for Full Investigation Into Collusion Between Big Tech, Mainstream Media and Democrats

Rep. Darrell Issa
@repdarrellissa

Tonight, I’m calling for a Congressional investigation into how big tech, mainstream media, and the Democrat industrial complex colluded to suppress the Hunter Biden scandals — and during the last days of the 2020 election.

Mar 18, 2022

https://twitter.com/repdarrellissa/status/1504640443513978880

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:25pm

The democrats always get away with their crimes. If someone named Hunter Trump was a sleezy dirtbag the MSM would already be crying for his head!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:39pm

Even Fox news discounted the Laptop as provided by the nutty Rudy.

Even Tucker could not run far enough away from the story once he seen the evidence.

Even saying a few emails were genuine does not confirm the rest of it.

If you read these stories it appears that at least 6 people have the same laptop not including the FBI or Rudy.

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2022 at 12:03am by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:53pm

“We don’t”: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admits they don't have any evidence to say the New York Post Biden story is disinformation

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1321503893222838280

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2022 at 11:14pm

Bad luck Wombat. It was stolen goods anyway. There was no evidence of any impropriety.

Wombat and its ilk are just repeaters of Trump's lies.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2022 at 11:50pm

If you leave a laptop with a computer repair shop, when intoxicated and not thinking clearly, then later decide not to collect it because of all the incriminating evidence, then that laptop cannot be considered stolen. Rather, it was abandoned.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 12:07am

wombatwoody wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 11:50pm:
If you leave a laptop with a computer repair shop, when intoxicated and not thinking clearly, then later decide not to collect it because of all the incriminating evidence, then that laptop cannot be considered stolen. Rather, it was abandoned.

The trick is to fine a blind computer repairman 2 thousand miles away. That is real sneaky.

Quote:
Rather, it was abandoned.

The shop owner may have been entitled to keep the hardware but there is nothing that would pass on the rights to personal / private data.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 12:12am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 12:07am:
wombatwoody wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 11:50pm:

The trick is to fine a blind computer repairman 2 thousand miles away. That is real sneaky.

Quote:
Rather, it was abandoned.

The shop owner may have been entitled to keep the hardware but there is nothing that would pass on the rights to personal / private data.

It is evident that the computer repairer knew who the owner was and knew how to profit from selling the computer to dirty Rudy Giuliani.

It is inconceivable that the repair guy did not have the name and contact details of the owner.

The computer repair guy should be in jail.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 12:20am

Quote:
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit

WOW Hunter had a laptop. unbelievable.

The article only found that there were at least one batch of emails which were likely genuine.

They never actually seen Hunters laptop or had access to it. Nobody ever said that at least some of the data was genuine.

For some data to be genuine didn't necessarily mean that the laptop was genuine or what parts of the data were genuine and which potentially not genuine.

The NYT didn't say that the laptop was genuine just that a small number of emails were.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 2:54am

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:25pm:
The democrats always get away with their crimes. If someone named Hunter Trump was a sleezy dirtbag the MSM would already be crying for his head!

Yeah! You go get 'em, Texuun!

You go show the world what a nothing burger this is and always has been

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 4:10am

Marla wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 2:54am:
Mortdooley wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:25pm:

Yeah! You go get 'em, Texuun!

You go show the world what a nothing burger this is and always has been

I can always depend on you to add nothing to the conversation.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 6:42am

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 4:10am:
I can always depend on you to add nothing to the conversation.

And I can always depend on you to have no conversation to begin with.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 7:00am

wombatwoody wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 10:53pm:
“We don’t”: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admits they don't have any evidence to say the New York Post Biden story is disinformation

So are Hillary's emails on Hunter's laptop?
And will it save the Trump Presidency in time?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 7:41am

The inside story of the laptop that exposed the president’s dirtiest secret.

When a drug-addled Hunter Biden abandoned his waterlogged computer at a Mac repair shop in Delaware in the spring of 2019, just six days before his father announced his candidacy for the United States presidency, it became the ticking time bomb in the shadows of Joe Biden’s campaign.

The dirty secrets contained in Hunter’s laptop almost derailed his father’s presidential campaign and ignited one of the greatest media coverups in American history.

This is the unvarnished story of what’s really inside the laptop and what China knows about the Bidens, by the New York Post journalist who brought it into the open.

It exposes the coordinated censorship operation by Big Tech, the media establishment, and former intelligence operatives to stifle the New York Post’s coverage, in a chilling exercise of raw political power three weeks before the 2020 election.

A treasure trove of corporate documents, emails, text messages, photographs, and voice recordings, spanning a decade, the laptop provided the first evidence that President Joe Biden was involved in his son’s ventures in China, Ukraine, and beyond, despite his repeated denials.

This intimate insight into Hunter’s dissolute lifestyle shows he was incapable of holding down a job, let alone being paid tens of millions of dollars in high-powered international business deals by foreign interests, unless he had something else of value to sellh—which of course he did. He was the son of the vice president who would go on to become the leader of the free world.
https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Laptop-from-Hell/Miranda-Devine/978163758...

Reader reviews:
https://www.amazon.com/Laptop-Hell-Hunter-Secrets-President/dp/163758105X

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 7:42am

LOL these dumb arse Trumposexuals are still bitter the orange man lost