Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Biden really going well (Read 1433 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Biden really going well
Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:03am

his press conference was outstanding

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Biden really going well
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:04am

And he is determined to go to war

biden_again.JPG (123 KB | 11 )
biden_again.JPG

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 9:53pm

Check this out.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/joe-biden-s-cognitive-decline-is-obvious/ar...

Always said that the Democrat/Media win with Biden was the biggest 'Con' in USA Political history.
They slagged Trump off as 'stupid', laughed him off as becoming a President, etc, etc, etc. Gave him no support and the Media attacked his every moment and personal self.

Then they offered up Biden, etc as the 'cure' to depose Trump. Since Biden was 'given' the Presidency, by a blatant Media dictatorship against Trump. Things for the Democrats have failed dismally since just after 1 year. It was obvious they played a hand with just a pair, while Trump was holding 3 of a Kind - but the Public were duped into thinking otherwise and basically 'Groomed' (see movie Focus) and 'Forced' to vote against Trump, more than 'for' the Democrats/Biden.

The most disgraceful election ever!

Now look at how 'dangerous' Biden is as a President. Worse than Star Wars Ronnie Reagan going off to put guns in the sky pointing at the planet. Roll Eyes

Biden, the 'institutional' boy worked his way up the ranks just doing what he was told, never thought for himself and it shows - he can't think for himself. The curse of all 'institutionalised'.

Americans should be out in the streets protesting "WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK YOU FRAUDS!" in a big way.

But hey, Star Wars, right? Wink
Episode 4: Trump - a New Hope
Episode 5: The Biden/Media Empire Strikes Back
Episode 6: The Return of the Trump.

It seems that Trump, was just a nobody from the peasantry that ran for President for the Republicans. It is the Media/Democrats that have stuffed up right from the start with their arrogance - that will make Trump 'Greater' than he probably admits himself.

Sometimes heroes can come from the scantiest materials - like Trump.
The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump is an honest flawed man. Biden on the other hand, tries to deceive the Public (with help from the Media/Democrats) in thinking that he isn't.

...what's even more evil though - is how the Media is now looking like they'll 'BETRAY' Biden and the Democrats.
Big Brother Media looks to be the evil behind everything in the USA. No wonder no-one really turned up to the Golden Globes.

...the Media 'poked the pooch' as they say in The Right Stuff and soon it too will 'bomb out'.

Lucky for Biden, the Russian Troops near the Ukraine are fleeing the Shadow of China coming their way. Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 10:19pm

Different day same dribble.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 10:23pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 21st, 2022 at 10:19pm:

And like Biden. You have nothing much to say in response except 4 simple words.
*yawn
Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #5 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 12:25am

Biden claims he has outperformed expectations amid a year of endless failure

WASHINGTON — In a news conference on Wednesday, President Joe Biden insisted that he has done better than anyone expected in leading the country in his first year. He insisted that he has outperformed expectations and shared numerous claims of success.

To which we can only scratch our heads and wonder which planet he is living on.

He made the comments in a nearly 2-hour news conference where he placed blame on Republicans and claimed that voters would come to have a more positive outlook on his presidency in the coming days. Perhaps he should talk to the voters about that.

Americans overwhelmingly do not approve of Joe Biden. Most polls, whether you trust them or not, have Biden hovering near 60% disapproval for Americans. Americans are frustrated with his presidency and how he has us on the path to the destruction of our nation.

As Biden went on about how great of a job he has done, even the biased Associated Press fact-checked his claims.

Biden claimed victory for legislation that Trump signed before Biden took office. This was related to the consumer protection law that Trump signed in 2020. Biden claims it was a success, but it was Trump’s success.

He claimed he did not overpromise in regards to COVID and the pandemic. Biden promised that he was going to end the pandemic. He said that his vaccines and mandates would “shut down” the virus. Yet, under his leadership, America has experienced more cases and more deaths than in the previous year.

It must be disappointing for King Biden when his own biased propaganda machines stop protecting him. Even mainstream media knows that his presidency has been a failure and that the has failed to deliver anything during his first year in office. They also realize that the next year looks doomed.

Biden admitted there’s no chance that he can pass his massive spending bills without scaling them back. It’s a blow to the progressive agenda that he wants and needs to satisfy the radicals of his party. He realizes that 2022 is going to be a bad year for Democrats if he does not find a way to get a win.

He is not doing himself any favors. During his news conference, he essentially gave Vladimir Putin a green light to invade another country. If you claim to be an ally of a nation, why would you say you expect someone to take troops into their nation and partially invade it?

He can claim that Putin does not want a war, but Putin wants control of key resources. Putin wants to rebuild the USSR, but he cannot do that without the resources that are needed by others to gain some form of economic advantage. Oil prices are going up, but Europe needs natural gas and Russia can supply all they need through Ukraine and hefty prices.

Biden is right about one thing. The nation is weary. We are weary of having a weak leader who struggles from obviously mental illness. We are weary of a President who is more focused on destroying our nation than improving it. We’re weary of Joe Biden and his failures.

https://thelibertyloft.com/2022/01/20/biden-claims-he-has-outperformed-expectati...

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 7:57am

Biden is refusing to accept the polls.

These are the same polls he was boasting about when he fiddled the election.
and the one groggy keeps going on about.

Could be that biden eventually becomes the president with the lowest approval rating ON EARTH.

biden_dire_polls_.JPG (135 KB | 12 )
biden_dire_polls_.JPG

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #7 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 5:46pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 21st, 2022 at 10:23pm:

*yawn
Roll Eyes

You should stay as obtuse as possible, You sound foolish every time you stray from that formula.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 5:47pm

Biden has been awful, lucky he only needed to be better than Trump.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 8:38pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 5:47pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wishful thinking Wanker!!! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 8:41pm

Media keeping North Americans in the dark, like Religion kept Africa in the dark.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 8:44pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 5:46pm:

*yawn
Roll Eyes

You should stay as obtuse as possible, You sound foolish every time you stray from that formula.

And yet you still have nothing much to say about 'the Topic' at hand.
*yawn
- still waiting for you to beat my 'obtuse' two pair... or maybe you just have blank cards like Biden?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 11:00pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 8:44pm:

*yawn
Roll Eyes

*yawn
- still waiting for you to beat my 'obtuse' two pair... or maybe you just have blank cards like Biden?

You see a topic here?

You prefer the trump position of giving the Ukraine to Russia like they did with north Syria ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 11:11pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 8:44pm:

*yawn
Roll Eyes

*yawn

Quote:
waiting for you to beat my 'obtuse' two pair.

What makes you think that I bothered to read it ?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #14 - Jan 23rd, 2022 at 12:20am

Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 5:47pm:

If you believe this past year was good, wait for the second one. It will be even worse! The only thing he has proven was how great a President Donald Trump was!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print